The Most Extreme Topical Anti Hairloss Protocol Log

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@hemingway_the_mercenary

First: I tried every expirimental and normal treatment without success. I applied high dose of daro in ETH/PG vehicle only once a day. You saying applying twice a day is necasarry make me want to reconsider giving it a go + go all out with extra's in the topical / oral. Currently i am doing nothing...

I just read to everything again and i hope you can take the time to answer all of my questions.

1. Did dutasteride prevent your hairloss?
2. (Why) Do you think K&B solution is that much better for daro then eth/pg?
3. Why are you ordering the metabolite after august and not right now?
4. What is the price for Daro nowaydays withg LUO?
5. For me applying it twice is almost not doable since i can't style my hair with it. I need to apply it and let i sink for 30 mins. How are you combining this with a normal workday? You can style your hair with it?
6. Ever thought about adding really high dose (salted) setipiprant to it? And maybe later PGE2 for regrowth?
7. Ever thought about adding R/S Equol?
8. Do you dermaroll before application?

As you can see, with your help i want to make the ultimate topical available.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hemingway_the_mercenary

First: I tried every expirimental and normal treatment without success. I applied high dose of daro in ETH/PG vehicle only once a day. You saying applying twice a day is necasarry make me want to reconsider giving it a go + go all out with extra's in the topical / oral. Currently i am doing nothing...

I just read to everything again and i hope you can take the time to answer all of my questions.

1. Did dutasteride prevent your hairloss?
2. (Why) Do you think K&B solution is that much better for daro then eth/pg?
3. Why are you ordering the metabolite after august and not right now?
4. What is the price for Daro nowaydays withg LUO?
5. For me applying it twice is almost not doable since i can't style my hair with it. I need to apply it and let i sink for 30 mins. How are you combining this with a normal workday? You can style your hair with it?
6. Ever thought about adding really high dose (salted) setipiprant to it? And maybe later PGE2 for regrowth?
7. Ever thought about adding R/S Equol?
8. Do you dermaroll before application?

As you can see, with your help i want to make the ultimate topical available.

dutasteride slowed it down but it was still progressing almost at the same rate as on finasteride
pg makes my scalp falke like crazy and its not good for your skin in general. A lipophilic vehicle is more ideal. The PEG-40 is a mix of pg and castor oil
I am not rich enough to constantly keep spending money
200 per g plus 50 shipping
with the kb solution after 1 application its almost not noticeable.but after 2 and 3 it becomes annoying. It depens on how much hair you have an how you style it
no i dont believe in seti and its a waste of money
no
no

the ultimate topical for regrowth is the only i listed in the op of this thread

finasteride daro estradiol

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hemingway_the_mercenary is it the conclusion that finasteride has bad side effects ONLY when taken but sideeffects go away once the medication is stopped Eventually.

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dutasteride slowed it down but it was still progressing almost at the same rate as on finasteride
pg makes my scalp falke like crazy and its not good for your skin in general. A lipophilic vehicle is more ideal. The PEG-40 is a mix of pg and castor oil
I am not rich enough to constantly keep spending money
200 per g plus 50 shipping
with the kb solution after 1 application its almost not noticeable.but after 2 and 3 it becomes annoying. It depens on how much hair you have an how you style it
no i dont believe in seti and its a waste of money
no
no

the ultimate topical for regrowth is the only i listed in the op of this thread

finasteride daro estradiol
In your first post you added RU, but you dropped RU due sides. Would you add ru to this cocktail if you didnt had sides? Daro and Ru work in the same manner.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m looking into creating a topical that is healthier for your body than the kb solution.

@Sanchez1234 I’m starting to think it’s actually better for you to wash it off after 150-30 mins. I’ve done it twice now and I think it’s effective enough to get the Daro to the hair follicle but you don’t really want that foreign oil to be sitting on your scalp all day. That can’t be healthy

I

el_duterino

Reaction score
why not try neogenic or the garnier fructis green bottle - same stuff

Dissolves my RU or CB fine leaves no traces or oil at all and helps slowing down the shedding cycles

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dissolves my RU or CB fine leaves no traces or oil at all and helps slowing down the shedding cycles

Is that a shampoo. I was actually looking for that garner alternative of neo but I couldn’t find it. Can’t you post a link to it

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I’m looking into creating a topical that is healthier for your body than the kb solution.

@Sanchez1234 I’m starting to think it’s actually better for you to wash it off after 150-30 mins. I’ve done it twice now and I think it’s effective enough to get the Daro to the hair follicle but you don’t really want that foreign oil to be sitting on your scalp all day. That can’t be healthy

I

You think neo is better than k&b?
My hair (cant avoid that) gets real hard after applying neogenic.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Neogenic or the garnier sruff does not leave any traces its mostly ethanol so how can that make hair hard if it evaporates quickly

The key is that the active ingredient stemoxydine itself will help witj male pattern baldness so you strike two birds at once

I cannot buy it locally so I order on ebay usually some European countries sellers have it

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its the second day I stopped Daro temporarily and I belive that it does slowly degrade the androgen receptors slighty. Reason is, before when I didnt apply it in 10 hours I would get the strongest itching in my scalp which I described here, but now I only have a mild itch accross my scalp.

Reason I stopped was because my piss was comming out yellow (instead of colorless) so I got concerned about liver/kidney damage. I am not sure if this is from the daro or the kb I was applying to my scalp 2x a day and leaving it on there for 23-48 hours sometimes.

I really hope its not the daro because after so long of struggling with male pattern baldness I believe I finally found the drug that could have worked for me. For now I kinda think its not the daro as they used in trials from 200-1200mg per day and I only got up to 10mg daily. If its organ toxic at 10mg it should wreck organs at 1000mg no question. So, well see. Im gonna give my body a break for another day or 2 and then experiment from there.

el_duterino

Reaction score
yellow piss sounds normal to me
drink more water
even if it was toxic to organs its going to take lot longer to damage those at these tiny topical amounts

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its the second day I stopped Daro temporarily and I belive that it does slowly degrade the androgen receptors slighty. Reason is, before when I didnt apply it in 10 hours I would get the strongest itching in my scalp which I described here, but now I only have a mild itch accross my scalp.

Hey @hemingway_the_mercenary
Are you suggesting here that you think prolonged use of Daro may decrease receptor sensitivity to an extent that it will permanently stop baldness after eventually stopping treatment?

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol yeah just experiment with how much water you drink and how much you're sweating. That is much much more likely than kidney issues

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @hemingway_the_mercenary
Are you suggesting here that you think prolonged use of Daro may decrease receptor sensitivity to an extent that it will permanently stop baldness after eventually stopping treatment?

no chance. Im just saying that I believe that over time it can degrease androgen sensitivity which is great news because it means its essensially slowing down how aggressive your male pattern baldness is. Once you come off things will surely revert back to normal

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
You think neo is better than k&b?
My hair (cant avoid that) gets real hard after applying neogenic.

Sanchez you going to try daro again?
Do you even have any left?
Maybe 2 times a day with a different vehicle would work.

Would be nice to get an update from Ideal.