The Most Extreme Topical Anti Hairloss Protocol Log

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it when my testosterone was highest my follicles were not affected by dht yet in my mid 30's my follicles are extremely sensitive to Dht. Hair should be able to live in harmony with DHT as its an amazing and important sex hormone. Is this just a genetic defect where it helped baldies live longer centuries ago? There's gotta be a different way.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey are you still using glycerin in your vehicle and if so what percentage? also where do you get your finasteride for your topical it's interesting it's helping you or at least somewhat contributing at such a low dose and are you still dosing daro in the 8 mg range? sorry for all the questions btw

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
for the people asking where I get my estradiol from this is who I ordered it from, shipping costs an extra 50 so it will cost you around 120USD for basically a lifetime supply. You have to register on alibaba and do the rest yourself

https://vanzchem.en.alibaba.com/pro...pm=a2700.icbuShop.prewdfa4cf.4.69fb34113db1Lh

Not sure it’s wise to go to an Ali supplier with only one year history and low transaction levels.

Platform is a jungle - I suggest making it easier for yourself by going with more well established suppliers

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its so so. Im using a low dose and had trouble dissolving it for the first time this last batch. Been a struggle. How you been, did you order the metabolite yet?
Daro dissolving? Its a pain the ***. I bough a paintshaker and after 2 hours still hadnt dissolved. Havent bought metabolite yet, going on holiday first for a month.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Daro dissolving? Its a pain the ***. I bough a paintshaker and after 2 hours still hadnt dissolved. Havent bought metabolite yet, going on holiday first for a month.
I've been having trouble too, have you guys tried using warm water to help?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went out and bought 75% alchohol and it dissolved in it no problem. I think 40% is just too low. Even KB is 60% I believe.

Just dump the Daro in, shake, and let it sit for a few hours. Warm water helps too.

My hairs are not doing that good right now. It looks thinner near the roots and I cant tell if it because of my time of Daro or glycerol is not as effective as KB for a vehicle.

Genericman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance as I'm still new at the mixing process, couldn't you put the daro in a simple dime bag with a solution then crush it between your fingers until it completely disolves? On a different topic, what dosage of Daro are you guys using? I thought I saw Hemi using 1mg a day, isn't that a bit expensive or do you have a cheap source?

Thanks!

Genericman

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went out and bought 75% alchohol and it dissolved in it no problem. I think 40% is just too low. Even KB is 60% I believe.

Just dump the Daro in, shake, and let it sit for a few hours. Warm water helps too.

My hairs are not doing that good right now. It looks thinner near the roots and I cant tell if it because of my time of Daro or glycerol is not as effective as KB for a vehicle.
Do you think daro was helping before in the kb vehicle since you said you saw regrowth at that point? or do you think you could've imagined it?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance as I'm still new at the mixing process, couldn't you put the daro in a simple dime bag with a solution then crush it between your fingers until it completely disolves? On a different topic, what dosage of Daro are you guys using? I thought I saw Hemi using 1mg a day, isn't that a bit expensive or do you have a cheap source?

Thanks!

Genericman

A couple of things here, I really don’t understand the fuss about dissolving daro, takes me 15 min each time shaking the bottle with ethanol mix. I haven’t tried other liquids but not bad for me at all. I put a YouTube vid or just watch sports on tv till done.
Daro is way cheap now, my first batch I paid $500 usd for a gram, now it’s a steal.
Best supplier is Gang Luo, I’m even buying ru from him at its awesome, his ru is more than half price of others, and I believe it’s more pure and definitely more fresh. My last supplier, the packaging slip showed the ru as a little over a year old, not ideal for me and my goals.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A couple of things here, I really don’t understand the fuss about dissolving daro, takes me 15 min each time shaking the bottle with ethanol mix. I haven’t tried other liquids but not bad for me at all. I put a YouTube vid or just watch sports on tv till done.
Daro is way cheap now, my first batch I paid $500 usd for a gram, now it’s a steal.
Best supplier is Gang Luo, I’m even buying ru from him at its awesome, his ru is more than half price of others, and I believe it’s more pure and definitely more fresh. My last supplier, the packaging slip showed the ru as a little over a year old, not ideal for me and my goals.
I'm buying from him too like the white powder I shake it in a bottle with ethanol mix too but I can still see specks floating around in the dropper when I use it, what percentage are you using?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm buying from him too like the white powder I shake it in a bottle with ethanol mix too but I can still see specks floating around in the dropper when I use it, what percentage are you using?

You buy ru from him, or daro? Daro is kind of beige color.
I like a combo, small dose daro and then my ru - perfect for me.
I mix my daro in ethanol, them add ru and shake, then ad pg and shake.
I was using a little water in the mix before but I found it’s not as effective.
I always see ru specks, been on it for 4 years and it’s always like that.