The Most Extreme Topical Anti Hairloss Protocol Log

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My opinion, I don’t care about 50 for shipping. His prices are the best and the ru is pure and fresh. I’m doing great on it and just holding for something better.
I’ve ordered 3 times and Gang went above and beyond for me so I recommend him 100%. Nothing better out there.
But what good does low prices do when the ru don't get delivered? My package never got seized when using Kane which is worth paying extra money for. Now i'll run out of ru which will wreck my hairline.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
My opinion, I don’t care about 50 for shipping. His prices are the best and the ru is pure and fresh. I’m doing great on it and just holding for something better.
I’ve ordered 3 times and Gang went above and beyond for me so I recommend him 100%. Nothing better out there.

You obviously know him better then I do but according to you he seems like a stand up guy. I think next month I will get some dutas from him as I have ordered RU already. You are right his price is fair, especially if you buy in higher quantity.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I second this. I spammed the sh*t out of him asking questions about the stability of Daro etc. While he got tired of me after 20 emails and started responding with less effort I am amazing it took that long and grateful for his help ofcI

I dont believe in RU because there has never been even 1 person to use only RU and show with pictures that a single miniaturized hair has returned to normal, but if you are decided on using it I would trust Gang over kane or whoever

A little update from me. I am using ~2% Glyceryl Oleate as the vehicle for my solution now. I dont really understand chemistry to a huge depth but I believe PEG40 was basically a trans fat. And I didnt want to apply trans fats to my scalp as a portion of it goes systemic. Glycerol oleate is not even fully saturated. It does work as a penetration enhancer and there have been multiple studies to confirm this. It also mosturizes the scalp to keep it in good condition.

I am begging to doubt anything can save me from this. I feel like a prisoner in a maximum securty prison
Good luck dude, be sure to stick it out for a while at least, are you still using small doses of topical finasteride and estradiol?

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
But what good does low prices do when the ru don't get delivered? My package never got seized when using Kane which is worth paying extra money for. Now i'll run out of ru which will wreck my hairline.

Dude don’t give up. Gang hasn’t been in this for years, why does Kane get delivered? Figure that out and tell Gang what he should do to copy.
My daro came in a small box, I think an envelope would be better, that’s what Kane used when I ordered from him. What else, how does he label it, does the paperwork inside make a difference?
Let’s figure it out instead of giving up.
We found a trustworthy guy, good product and great price, let’s work with him and get it right.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
I second this. I spammed the sh*t out of him asking questions about the stability of Daro etc. While he got tired of me after 20 emails and started responding with less effort I am amazing it took that long and grateful for his help ofcI

I dont believe in RU because there has never been even 1 person to use only RU and show with pictures that a single miniaturized hair has returned to normal, but if you are decided on using it I would trust Gang over kane or whoever

A little update from me. I am using ~2% Glyceryl Oleate as the vehicle for my solution now. I dont really understand chemistry to a huge depth but I believe PEG40 was basically a trans fat. And I didnt want to apply trans fats to my scalp as a portion of it goes systemic. Glycerol oleate is not even fully saturated. It does work as a penetration enhancer and there have been multiple studies to confirm this. It also mosturizes the scalp to keep it in good condition.

I am begging to doubt anything can save me from this. I feel like a prisoner in a maximum securty prison

Pictures don’t mean nothing, how do you know the after shot is not the before shot? I can post a picture how my hair is today, then in 3 months post a picture of my hair from 2 years ago and tell you it’s today, and what a miracle. Don’t go by pictures.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
An idiot? You got much better hair than me lmao. You don't need such a strong regimen with your thick NW1.

This time I agree with you, he has more hair than you.
I wanted to bother you a bit, for fun ;)

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score

What does Gang suggest? I’m sure he will help. Dude call customs and ask about your package and try to help get it through.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
kys you low iq imbecile
Your arrogance says nothing about me, but a lot about you. I've done nothing to you to deserve those nasty replies. Every message you've sent to me so far has had spelling mistakes and grammatical errors too lmao. Good luck with your 'super aggressive' hairloss.. You low IQ imbecile.

GreekGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your arrogance says nothing about me, but a lot about you. I've done nothing to you to deserve those nasty replies. Every message you've sent to me so far has had spelling mistakes and grammatical errors too lmao. Good luck with your 'super aggressive' hairloss.. You low IQ imbecile.
Yeah, maybe someone else needs a permaban...

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure it’s wise to go to an Ali supplier with only one year history and low transaction levels.

Platform is a jungle - I suggest making it easier for yourself by going with more well established suppliers
I'm about to wander into the dark world of Alibaba. Any idea of a reputable supplier? Thanks.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im so frustruited/unsure/nervous I cant tell if Ive lost ground or these are thinner hairs that have thickened up so I can see them better now

Its the most annoying feeling being usure. I think for my next batch I will have to experiment with a higher dose. Also kb was great because the film layer allowed for a time released delivery, the alchohol evaportes almost immideatly so whatever does not get dilvered goes to waste essensially

here are some pics from today
View attachment 97418
View attachment 97419
View attachment 97420

So idk.

Wtf? I though you said you had a nw3.5 lol