The Most Extreme Topical Anti Hairloss Protocol Log

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm about to wander into the dark world of Alibaba. Any idea of a reputable supplier? Thanks.

Will dig out the supplier using at the moment.

Been around on the platform for years and have a very healthy yearly revenue.

3 examples that they are legit

- I asked for some CB - they said they don't produce and could so source, but didn't think the quality was good

-I ordered some Hydralazine - they later contacted me to inform they would be refunding the cash as no longer producing

-I asked for a quote on certizine - they said didn't supply

On all of the above, if they were Cowboys, they would have just sent some fake compound and taken my money

I've ordered a variety of chems - always impressed

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will dig out the supplier using at the moment.

Been around on the platform for years and have a very healthy yearly revenue.

3 examples that they are legit

- I asked for some CB - they said they don't produce and could so source, but didn't think the quality was good

-I ordered some Hydralazine - they later contacted me to inform they would be refunding the cash as no longer producing

-I asked for a quote on certizine - they said didn't supply

On all of the above, if they were Cowboys, they would have just sent some fake compound and taken my money

I've ordered a variety of chems - always impressed
Sounds promising. Really appreciate all the help. I don't really care about price, as long as I'm getting high purity of the intended chemical.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gang Luo is the only way to go.
Man, I'm trying to find Gang Luo on Ali, but cannot get any hits. What the hell am I doing wrong? Forgive my stupidity; I've probably lost significant IQ points stressing about my hair loss.

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gang Luo is the only way to go.
He ships from China which means the likelihood of it being seized by the customs are substantially, especially in countries like Canada, Norway, Sweden and Australia. I've ordered ru two times from China and i have never recieved it, one time being from Gang.
If you can, order from Kane. Then you know it would arrive.

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
He ships from China which means the likelihood of it being seized by the customs are substantially, especially in countries like Canada, Norway, Sweden and Australia. I've ordered ru two times from China and i have never recieved it, one time being from Gang.
If you can, order from Kane. Then you know it would arrive.

I’ve ordered 3 times from Gang, received them all, 2 times it was daro.