The Most Extreme Topical Anti Hairloss Protocol Log

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sanchez you going to try daro again?
Do you even have any left?
Maybe 2 times a day with a different vehicle would work.

Would be nice to get an update from Ideal.
Didnt you try daro as well @peewee ?

I am thinking about it. I am also on regrowbros and i will await the events over there. I am going on holiday as well for a month so i think i am doing nothing on my head the next 1,5 month.

But when i come back i want to try the metabolite version of daro twice a day in K&B solution. Maybe even add the other things @hemingway_the_mercenary is adding (estradiol + finasteride).

@hemingway_the_mercenary question, don't you think estradiol will give you gyno? As you got with bicalutamide?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didnt you try daro as well @peewee ?

I am thinking about it. I am also on regrowbros and i will await the events over there. I am going on holiday as well for a month so i think i am doing nothing on my head the next 1,5 month.

But when i come back i want to try the metabolite version of daro twice a day in K&B solution. Maybe even add the other things @hemingway_the_mercenary is adding (estradiol + finasteride).

@hemingway_the_mercenary question, don't you think estradiol will give you gyno? As you got with bicalutamide?

Bicalutamide gave me gyno cuz of its 6 day half life. The first week on it I had no side effects and it was great but it built up high levels in the blood

Estradiol has around a 4 hour half life so it’s very manageable. Also I’m gonna use only 50 micrograms per day. If anything happens I have ralox on hand now

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide gave me gyno cuz of its 6 day half life. The first week on it I had no side effects and it was great but it built up high levels in the blood

Estradiol has around a 4 hour half life so it’s very manageable. Also I’m gonna use only 50 micrograms per day. If anything happens I have ralox on hand now
thanks for reporting, have you started daro again?

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

also do you think alcohol with distilled water would be ok for a vehicle?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got my estradiol finally. gonna do a melting point test before mixing a solution with it

pre estradiol note:
ever since getting off daro my hair took 2 days to start shedding but when it started I have been itching and shedding
scalp has also gotten dry, Im gonna try using glycerol as a penetration enhancer and a moisurizer

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got my estradiol finally. gonna do a melting point test before mixing a solution with it

pre estradiol note:
ever since getting off daro my hair took 2 days to start shedding but when it started I have been itching and shedding
scalp has also gotten dry, Im gonna try using glycerol as a penetration enhancer and a moisurizer
Itch was worse than before taking daro at all ?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am seeing some slight signs of regrowth around the hairline. The estradiol has arrived also and Im getting results using just 25 micrograms of topical estradiol daily with 25mcg of finasteride. The risks of side effects are so much lower with topical micro dosing compared to oral dosing. DHT is a very improtant male hormone and the 5ar enzyme has very important functions in the brain relating to GABA conversion and potentially more.

Its so f*****g stupid to inhibit your most androgenic hormone when there is no need to do it

Im basically sitting on a nuke that I havent used yet which is to add the Daro back in to my current solution.

Im using 30% glycerol to mix my current solution with vodka and I have to say I lke it so far. Its almot less thick than the kb solution and doesnt film over your hair. Meaning you can use less of it to get more coverage on the scalp and washing your hair doesnt become so much of a big deal. I can easily apply it3 times in a row without my hair feeling like a left the conditioner in it.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you didnt notice any signs of estradiol going systemic ?

I did thats why I lowered the dose. I dont reccommend anyone doing this without ralox on hand. I think I still might need to lower the dose. Make it around 10mcg per ml would be my rec to anyone thinking about starting this

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair update. As you can see in the right side of this pic there are hairs slightly deeper into the hairline that are growing, they are much shorter than my regular hairs. I believe these are formerly miniaturized hairs that were basically so thin they could not be noriced and were 1 or two cycles away from becoming vellus hairs that have no been able to grow. This is all the power of daro since I have only been on estradiol for a few days

Some of the hairs in the corners of my hairline that were so thin that I could not style them before are styleable now.

LhjCe7f.jpg

to show density
PJ7ebOk.jpg

yes I had sides from oral finasteride

Last edited:

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair update. As you can see in the right side of this pic there are hairs slightly deeper into the hairline that are growing, they are much shorter than my regular hairs. I believe these are formerly miniaturized hairs that were basically so thin they could not be noriced and were 1 or two cycles away from becoming vellus hairs that have no been able to grow. This is all the power of daro since I have only been on estradiol for a few days

Some of the hairs in the corners of my hairline that were so thin that I could not style them before are styleable now.

View attachment 96295

to show density
View attachment 96305

yes I had sides from oral finasteride
How aggressive was your hairloss if you don't mind me asking? your hairline looks pretty good btw

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How aggressive was your hairloss if you don't mind me asking? your hairline looks pretty good btw

all of the info you need to know has already been mentioned in the Op and in the thread

Sanchez Im already using ralox. 50mcg/ml 2x per day was too much. Noticed the gyno coming and took a pill of ralox. It nuked the gyno.

Dropped the E to 5mcg/ml and may up it to find the sweet spot dosage

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My
all of the info you need to know has already been mentioned in the Op and in the thread

Sanchez Im already using ralox. 50mcg/ml 2x per day was too much. Noticed the gyno coming and took a pill of ralox. It nuked the gyno.

Dropped the E to 5mcg/ml and may up it to find the sweet spot dosage
bad should have looked back at that, and did were you able to fully disolve the daro in K&b since I had trouble getting it fully dissolved in ethanol and pg

abcdefg

Reaction score
Propecia and the idea of wiping out an entire hormone is pretty stupid, but on the other hand it works. Here we are 25-30 years later still struggling to get an alternative that equals finasteride but safer.
Its obviously not easy to stop a hormone from reaching your hair, but still allow it to reach everywhere else like normal. I think it can be done, but with propecia already here why spend the effort and money to do it? I dont think companies see it as worth it which is a big part of why not much has changed for male pattern baldness.
Maintaining hair is not exciting. Until someone finds the silver bullet that regrows norwoods the money in male pattern baldness treatments is still lacking.

Reactions: Btg