The Most Extreme Topical Anti Hairloss Protocol Log

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my crown is really bad and im starting to diffuse all over. I may try oral finasteride again if I don't get any good regrowth after 6month. I wish the brotzu lotion would come out already.

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I screwed or should I keep trying? I have a lot of miniaturized hairs on my crown. I just dont think I could handle 1mg of Finasteride everyday.

Attachments

• norwood 5.jpg
    norwood 5.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 389

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Answer: Large clinical studies with thousands participants showed that minoxidil concentration had to be greater than 20 ng/mL to give systemic effects.

5% minoxidil solution has 1.2 ng / mL of minoxidil in the serum.

Thus, there is more than a 16-fold safety margin from the use of 5% topical minoxidil

There is more than 5-fold safety margin with the use of a 15% topical minoxidil solution assuming the serum concentration is tripled when the topical minoxidil is increased from 5% to 15%.

In reality, the serum concentration should be less tripled.

Thus the safety margin is more than 5-fold.

Nonetheless, the product has minoxidil, thus people are strongly recommended to be vigilant about all the listed side effects when using 15% minoxidil.

Attachments

• 15minoxidil-vs-5minoxidil.jpg
    15minoxidil-vs-5minoxidil.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 291

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are worried about gyno, why not use anti-gyno spray with dsmo. I plan on using magnesium oil with dsmo for calcification, anti inflammation and fibrosis. I have been using topical bicalutamide mixed in minoxidil (just crushed pills mixed in 5% minoxidil liquid) and have amazing results, however I can't tolerate minoxidil much. I can only use 0.5ml or less per day, I guess it's because of ppg.

Do you think it will be a good idea to mix loniten pills in dsmo? Tbh, i think topical finasteride is useless. By the time hormone reaches the scalp its already converted in dht.
Gyno is always my problem when trying duta or finasteride. Is there really something like a spray to counteract it? I doubt it..

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh anything you feel from 0.1mg of topical Daro is placebo.

Here are the ingredients I have ordered to make my own vehicle very similar that kb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 374

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have added finasteride at 0.04 mg per ml in my Daro. Daro by itself is too weak to fight of local DHT so this amount of finasteride at 2x per day gives me 0.160mg topically which should be the equivalent of oral 1mg at least, hopefully with less side effects

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have added finasteride at 0.04 mg per ml in my Daro. Daro by itself is too weak to fight of local DHT so this amount of finasteride at 2x per day gives me 0.160mg topically which should be the equivalent of oral 1mg at least, hopefully with less side effects
What exactly does your topical contain so far?
How is the shedding?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Any sexual sides on Daro?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any sexual sides on Daro?

at 14mg yes, when I keep it below 8 (total daily dose) I dont notice any

I dont think this is the drug for you tho, you need to apply 2x a day and if ru and cb work so great for you there is no need to move on to something like this

Sanchez my shedding very low, only picks up after 10 hours of not applying Daro. The itching window seems to have gotten longer after I added finasteride to the solution. I already gave my theory for why this is. What I really need now is estradiol to downregulate and desensitize my androgen receptors (see my other thread on that)

The worst part of Daro I have to say is having all the oil in your head from the kb. What I had been doing was only taking a shower after 4 applications because I didnt want to get oil on my scalp right after washing it. But recently I did an experiment where I applied the Daro and waited for about 1 hours and washed the hair and it seems that its almost the same as if I hadnt washed it so I will start doing it more. Hopefully it works. There is no question in my mind that Daro increases receptor sensitivity now

Rn the only think in my solution is Daro and finasteride

el_duterino

Reaction score
So I guess the assumption on blocking the brain blood barrier to avoid sexual effects does not hold water
We know that Daro does not cross the BBB so sides must come from other body parts AR

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I guess the assumption on blocking the brain blood barrier to avoid sexual effects does not hold water
We know that Daro does not cross the BBB so sides must come from other body parts AR

well i can tell you that that part about Daro is very sweet and desirable but of course if you block androgen receptors in the penis its not going to work as well

adding finasteride topically was a great idea I have to say. The gaps I have now before the itching comes on are about 2 hours longer and the itching is more mild and doesnt cause me to shed that insane amount.

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Daro still has small blood-brain barrier penetration. Most sources call it "negligible" but I think some guys are sensitive to it. It could still be off-target GABAA inhibition like enza.

@hemingway_the_mercenary
Did you have similar side effects on topical bica?

Also I like that idea of topical fina with daro. Hopefully that frees up DHT receptors so the daro can bind immediately.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Daro still has small blood-brain barrier penetration. Most sources call it "negligible" but I think some guys are sensitive to it. It could still be off-target GABAA inhibition like enza.

@hemingway_the_mercenary
Did you have similar side effects on topical bica?

Also I like that idea of topical fina with daro. Hopefully that frees up DHT receptors so the daro can bind immediately.

no i started to develop gyno on bica on daro i feel much less side effects