The Most Extreme Topical Anti Hairloss Protocol Log

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would freak out if i shedded like this. I'm losing ground but i dont see any hair falling; which freaks me out just the same, where the f*** are the hairs going
Really? I lose 5x more hair than that at least just by rubbing my hair for 2 minutes :(

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you know where your hairs are going, and dont start imagining that a fairy or a demon comes at night and take your hairs away
Lmao good point! So you are shedding almost no hairs but you are still losing?

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao good point! So you are shedding almost no hairs but you are still losing?
Exactly. I'd like to imagine that i am on the beginning of recover, i dont know, i dont like to talk about this, because whenever i think about positive things, bad things happen hair-related. I dont know what to think, really, i'm just enjoying my days doing the pull test and seeing no hairs between my fingers. Hope that lasts.

Jesse Navarro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost a lot on the tranny regimen; now i'm just taking dutasteride. I'm expecting to lose more because i stopped cold turkey the harsh regimen, but it's not happening yet, and its benn more than a month since i stopped

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost a lot on the tranny regimen; now i'm just taking dutasteride. I'm expecting to lose more because i stopped cold turkey the harsh regimen, but it's not happening yet, and its benn more than a month since i stopped
Good luck Jesse I wish us both success!

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like Daro is only effective for about 8 hours once applied. Afterwards the itching comes back strong at around 10 hours. It’s also possible that the receptors are more sensitive after Daro due to the shutdown effect that it gives

I’m not sure but I just applied a second dose today once the itching was coming back and it’s gone again now

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did 50mg in 11ml solution. 50%pg,30%eth and 20% water. Not goed vehicle?

It seems daro is not working for you?

I shed so much if I don’t apply a second dose every 10 hours

Very non ideal situation. So far I’m disappointed

After august I’m gonna order it’s metsbl instead to see if it has a longer ability to block the AR. Also my estradiol has not arrived yet, hopefully that is able to slow this down as well.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hey Hem
Are you on DARO alone or other stuff as well ?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So after increased the dose to 5mg/ml and apply every 10 hours shedding has gone down the almost zero

This is how much I shed today. https://i.imgur.com/wzct8in.jpg

This is very inconvenient. My hair litterallly feels like it’s covered in butter righ now from all the kb. Once the effect of the Daro wears off you get the strongest burning sensation in your scalp

It’s unmistakable when you feel the itching. It’s like the receptors are 10x more sensitive after Daro

Oh yea, I’m getting a strong itch on the sides and back of my scalp also. I never itched there so now I have to apply Daro there too.

If it works at maintaining my hair I guess it’s worth it.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shed so much if I don’t apply a second dose every 10 hours

Very non ideal situation. So far I’m disappointed

After august I’m gonna order it’s metsbl instead to see if it has a longer ability to block the AR. Also my estradiol has not arrived yet, hopefully that is able to slow this down as well.
what do you mean by it's metsbl?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm this is quite interesting. I myself had to stop daro due to the insane shedding. As far as I know @IdealForehead is the only one who has claimed continual success on daro. Coincidentally he also happens to be the only one who applied 2x per day (I think he's the only one at least).

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm this is quite interesting. I myself had to stop daro due to the insane shedding. As far as I know @IdealForehead is the only one who has claimed continual success on daro. Coincidentally he also happens to be the only one who applied 2x per day (I think he's the only one at least).

How long did the shedding last after you quit?

I think the ideal protocol is Daro every 6-8 hours at a lower dose. Like 2mg each time at max

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think almost all other anti androgens stay bonded to the receptor for longer than Daro. Even ru, which is why no one seems to have this issue with anything else