The Most Extreme Topical Anti Hairloss Protocol Log

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting to feel anxiety ar around 12mg of Daro. It’s a combination of lack of sleep and an exam I’m studying for but it’s noticeable

I diluted the 5mg down to around 3mg per ml

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost a lot on the tranny regimen; now i'm just taking dutasteride. I'm expecting to lose more because i stopped cold turkey the harsh regimen, but it's not happening yet, and its benn more than a month since i stopped

What was the tyanny regimen? What dose and how long were you on it?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did the shedding last after you quit?

I think the ideal protocol is Daro every 6-8 hours at a lower dose. Like 2mg each time at max

I´m not sure, I think it slowed down after 4-5 days off. But Im back to crazy shedding right now without being on anything (except minoxidil) so who knows whats really going in.

It was tough to keep going because my hair was looking worse than ever, shedding was wild and It had worrisome effects on the eyes. My scalp was calm as f*** though. I'm actually contemplating giving it another go as I have brutal itching right now for some reason and no other options really. I would like to try twice daily but dose would have to be crazy low in hopes of avoiding eye sides.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I´m not sure, I think it slowed down after 4-5 days off. But Im back to crazy shedding right now without being on anything (except minoxidil) so who knows whats really going in.

It was tough to keep going because my hair was looking worse than ever, shedding was wild and It had worrisome effects on the eyes. My scalp was calm as f*** though. I'm actually contemplating giving it another go as I have brutal itching right now for some reason and no other options really. I would like to try twice daily but dose would have to be crazy low in hopes of avoiding eye sides.

I didnt get any of the eye or skin conditions that people complain about from Daro. I think thats all from the vehicle you are using

If you still have some daro left I would give it a try, you gotta be willing to apply it like 2-3x a day tho

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So these little time hairs that were miniaturized for the past 2 years and never grew any longer have gotten so much longer ever since strarting daro. Its hard to show on camera because they are so thin but you can see the hairs in the red circle are quite a bit longer than they used to be. Before they were very short and never lifted off my forehead, more like forehead hairs than actual scalp hair.

MhXFaLE.jpg

They are much more noticeable with the human eye than on camera because its hard to get it to focus. This just shows how fast you can make improvements on Daro. I really notice their growth take off whenI started using higher doses and in the few days I was on 5mg/ml they really took off. Im gonna eventually make a seperate batch of 5mg/ml just for the hairline and use a lower dose for everywhere else.

If I had the metabolite of Daro I would be able to double the dose and it would effect me the same systemically as my current dose of Daro and Im pretty sure the growth would take off to another level on it.

@JLF @itchymadscalp @furrydome @peewee

Last edited:

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So these little time hairs that were miniaturized for the past 2 years and never grew any longer have gotten so much longer ever since strarting daro. Its hard to show on camera because they are so thin but you can see the hairs in the red circle are quite a bit longer than they used to be. Before they were very short and never lifted off my forehead, more like forehead hairs than actual scalp hair.

View attachment 94792

They are much more noticeable with the human eye than on camera because its hard to get it to focus. This just shows how fast you can make improvements on Daro. I really notice their growth take off whenI started using higher doses and in the few days I was on 5mg/ml they really took off. Im gonna eventually make a seperate batch of 5mg/ml just for the hairline and use a lower dose for everywhere else.

If I had the metabolite of Daro I would be able to double the dose and it would effect me the same systemically as my current dose of Daro and Im pretty sure the growth would take off to another level on it.

@JLF @itchymadscalp @furrydome @peewee
Do you need to apply daro metabolite multiple times a day as well?

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you need to apply daro metabolite multiple times a day as well?

I have no way of knowing, but I would assume yes

btw
Im ordering the raw ingridients for kb solution because its dirt cheap to make yourself but very expensive to buy. You can find a whole liist of emulsifiers that could work, but peg-40 is whats used in kb
https://www.makingcosmetics.com/Liquid-Emulsifiers_c_132.html

well i think thats more than enough updates for now.

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you use simple tap water when doing your own kb solution? Also where do you get your 96% ethanol and how do you get it through customs?

im planning on using 40% vodka. you dont need 96% ethanol, but if youre in the us you can get everclear

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you use simple tap water when doing your own kb solution? Also where do you get your 96% ethanol and how do you get it through customs?
It's not ideal because of fluoride and contaminates in the water. I can get 1gal of distilled water for $1 at my local store. Tap water will work if you really can't get distilled.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shedding is down to virtually zero. So long as I consistently apply the solution 2x a day I have no problems. Once the itch comes I know its time to apply. You cant miss it, it feels like a burn. I'm not even taking finasteride orally anymore

my hair doesnt feel so wispy anymore, when i stroke it I feel that under the skin the hair follicle is strong, it gives this resitance to pressure that I cant really describe. Before it felt weak, I could tell by touch that the hairs I had were on a ticking clock. My estradiol got seized or whatever so I got it shipped again for free. Seriously f*** the goverment leeches tho, can you believe there are people living off my taxes to confiscate the medication for my baldness.

Im very exited to see what its gonna be like once I add in the estradiol

I have made a higher conentration dose 5mg per ml that I will use just on the hairline, Im using 2.5mg/ml everywhere else

Where did you find your DIY K&B lotion?

what do you mean

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Shedding is down to virtually zero. So long as I consistently apply the solution 2x a day I have no problems. Once the itch comes I know its time to apply. You cant miss it, it feels like a burn. I'm not even taking finasteride orally anymore

my hair doesnt feel so wispy anymore, when i stroke it I feel that under the skin the hair follicle is strong, it gives this resitance to pressure that I cant really describe. Before it felt weak, I could tell by touch that the hairs I had were on a ticking clock. My estradiol got seized or whatever so I got it shipped again for free. Seriously f*** the goverment leeches tho, can you believe there are people living off my taxes to confiscate the medication for my baldness.

Im very exited to see what its gonna be like once I add in the estradiol

I have made a higher conentration dose 5mg per ml that I will use just on the hairline, Im using 2.5mg/ml everywhere else

what do you mean
Diy =do it yourself

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you think abou this topical solution? Also Do you think I should add RU? I heard some good things about it but some said they get chest pain from it.

MAIN INGREDIENTS

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you think abou this topical solution? Also Do you think I should add RU? I heard some good things about it but some said they get chest pain from it.

MAIN INGREDIENTS
the only thing worthwhile is the finasteride

minoxidil is very high

i think it so so