So, I Have Just Popped My First Loniten Pill | Page 7 | HairLossTalk Forums

So, I Have Just Popped My First Loniten Pill

Discussion in 'Growth Stimulants - Rogaine, Minoxidil, Tricomin,' started by AnxiousAndy, Aug 15, 2017.

1. bridgeburn

bridgeburn Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    well thats why you don't suddenly stop, cypro does have some build up effect though. and its a hardcore T bomb used for chemical castration so should be pretty effective, lol. I have stopped cypro for about 2 months now but I increased estrogen dose. im sure my T is still tanked and is kept suppressed by E. inhouse sells estrogel, so does thailand pharmacy, and its european brand. I usually order from a local site for the country i live in.

2. AnxiousAndy

AnxiousAndy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Do you think 25mg of cypro 4 times a week would be enough? I may add in the E gel if I can afford it. Reading through old hair loss sites about using cypro ( in particularly Secrethero89) it seems he thinned out badly on it, I'm not sure whether to believe him or not because his pic is thick NW1.. He then came to the conclusion since nothing worked for him he must have some auto immune disease o_O Are you the guy in your picture?
    There is so much doubt in my mind right now about androgenic alopecia. Maybe it's all a huge conspiracy and everyone claiming to be on anti androgen with success is trying to sell me to big pharma.. Not really haha but for some I can't understand with literally no T and DHT how they can continue to bald.
    My plan of action is this, stick with minoxidil no matter what because I did see some results and gradually increase my dose. Then at month 6 - 8 if things don't look up i will jump on the hardcore anti androgens and stand with you guys as eventual thick NW1's :cool:
    Hey @bridgeburn I have asked this before but I forgot, and what Norwood are you?
    Also, have you noticed any gyno?

3. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I think for most theres a great chance it will be enough. probably alone it wouldn't have been enough for me since my temples were dead for nearly a decade. most people seem to have worse sides with it than me in functioning sexually.

well, geez ive never heard of this, :confused: but from what my own experience and from what ive seen in others, it shouldn't hurt your hair.

yes :rolleyes:

Bwahahahahaaha!! when you were recommending oral minoxidil so much on this website, I thought maybe you worked for thailand pharmacy.

sensitivity to androgens varies with individual and also increases with age though. and maybe with finasteride?

im not the best norwood judge but before i was at least norwood 3, maybe worse 3.5? with diffuse thinning pretty much all over the top. Its hard to say what norwood exactly now, the top has totally thickened all the way to norwood 3, fuzzies in the Norwood 2 area are getting cosmetically significant, while in the Norwood 1 area can be seen closely under the right light. and recently I am seeing tiny hairs appearing on the forehead below Norwood 0.

of course, gyno is getting pretty intense. I look fine in regular clothes but would probably look strange at a waterpark with my shirt off.

4. AnxiousAndy

AnxiousAndy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thanks for the info haha! Have you thought about getting your glands completely removed then you would not have that problem :)
    Also, I I finally received a reply from Thailand pharmacy addressing the issue and this is what they said.

Dear Andrew,

first of all please take our appologize for any inconvenience caused and for slight delay with our reply due to the Christmas holidays.

Regarding to your concern, the manufacturer New Life Pharma Co. Ltd. who is manufacturer of Loxidil Forte 10 mg started to have capacity problems with their production in October 2017 and since then they are not able to satisfy the local demand for Loxidil 5 mg and Loxidil Forte 10 mg. Once our stock of Loxidil was completely shipped out and New Life Pharma was not able to deliver any of new stock, we had to fullfill the big demand of our customers for Minoxidil pills accordingly. Therefore we have decided to ship product PIP minoxidil 5 and PIP minoxidil 10 instead to satisfy the orders of our customers.

PIP minoxidil 5 and PIP minoxidil 10 is manufactured by also well established manufacturer President Inter Pharma Co. Ltd. (PIP) and is fully registered, tested and approved by Thai FDA same as Loxidil brand. Its registration No. is 1A 246/52. minoxidil is normaly sold in pharmacies all over Thailand and is second most used Minoxidil medicine available.

Since we are shipping PIP minoxidil in October we have added and important notice to product page of Loxidil 5 mg and Loxidil Forte 10 mg to inform our customers that they will receive different brand instead of Loxidil which reads as follows:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Due to the capacity problems of manufacturer New Life Pharma Co. Ltd. and consequent shortage of Loxidil, we ship PIP minoxidil 10 (Minoxidil 10 mg) from manufacturer President Inter Pharma Co. Ltd. (PIP) instead to fullfill the high demand of our customers. PIP minoxidil 10 contains the same active ingredient Minoxidil 10 mg and is fully equal alternative to Loxidil Forte 10 mg.

UNQUOTE

PIP minoxidil is deffinitely not fake medicine or any medicine of a bad quality. PIP minoxidil has to be produced according to the very strict pharmaceutical standards and must contain the declared amount of the active ingredient as it is fully registered and approved by respective regulatory body of Thailand which is Thai Food and Drugs Administration - Thai FDA. Thai FDA does not allow any of fake or low qualiti medical products on the market.

PIP minoxidil we have in our stock is delivered to us via the official distribution network and untill now we did not have any complaints whatsoever. We ship approx. 300 boxes of Minoxidil products on a monthly basis and if the minoxidil would be problematic product we would have receive a great amount of complaints untill now as it is already 3rd month we ship minoxidil as substitute for Loxidil.

In the meantime we have asked 2 other regular customers if they have got any problems with minoxidil. These customers have answered that they are satisfied with the product as they were with Loxidil.

Therefore we are confused why would you personaly have a problem with minoxidil and how did you come to a conclusion that it has no effect and is possibly fake.

We ship only approved and registered original products and we never ship any low quality or generic products unless specificaly mentioned.

We would love to continue to ship out Loxidil products made by New Life Pharma, however as they are not able to supply Loxidil to anybody at the moment, we are also not able to ship it to our customers.

We hope that all above mentioned serves you well and if you have any further questions or comments please feel free to contact us anytime again.

Best regards

Sasima Duangpan

With their informative post and good customer service and your testimonial to Minox10 I am now led to believe that the pills are legit and the reason I'm shedding is either from switching brands or dropping finasteride. So to anyone who got Minox10 I would rest easy, they are most likely the real deal!!
    I'm still not getting back on finasteride yet.. Unless my hairline goes to suit that is... But my hair is still decent so I hope it stays that way.

1knox1 and ohmanohno like this.
  5. ohmanohno

ohmanohno Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for looking into this Andy

AnxiousAndy likes this.
  6. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lol, knowing that the surgery exist is one reason I was brave enough to start this... but I hope they dont get big enough that its necessary in order to hide.

they sound like pretty cool people. :cool:
    Thailand is like a first world and third world country mixed together, i generally trust its products

AnxiousAndy likes this.
  7. AllerganSaveUs

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Andy, switching brands seems to often cause people problems with any hair loss product, topical minoxidil, oral finasteride, etc. Once they switch, they lose some hair. I don't know how true it is or how often it occurs, but I see it often.

8. Mab

Mab New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    oh shit man i dunno. It is prob dangerous, i just dont care. I have bad gender dysphoria and my hairloss is a big source of it. I'd basically rather die than not improve it anyways so it doesn't matter to me.

I dunno how worth it, it would be for you to do it. Not saying you want it less, but it is prob more risky with the family history. Its a decision you have to make. Maybe try it and drop it fast if you get sides?

WTS3 likes this.
  9. Mab

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    You can just wear a sports bra and loose shirts, thats what I do when I have to be in "boymode" like when im in my uniform.

Anyway the big problem you two are gonna run into on that much spironolactone or even a bit of cypro is that with nuked test you have no primary sex hormone. It is half of the transgender HRT regimen. You have to have test or Estrogen or you will go through menopause like an old lady and likely develop osteoporosis.

May as well go full HRT take estrogen and remove the breasts. There are other effects you prob wont like, but the breasts are the major one.

bridgeburn likes this.
  10. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I am taking Estrogen, I stopped taking antiandrogens but the E seems to be still keeping my T down. the other effects are fine I just don't want boobs to become the size of basketballs. :)

11. whatevr

whatevr Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Gyno is the side effect of estrogen that you're gonna feel short term. But the one you won't is far worse.
    E2 took half an inch off my dick and ruined my penis sensitivity. I'm about at the point where I want to apply topical DHT gel in the hopes of bringing it back to normal. I didn't think I was doing any damage because I didn't feel anything down there. But stay on Estrogen (even low dose) for many months, and the damage accumulates.

Finasteride started the gyno (and probably didn't do my dick any favors either), but then due to the sides and having lost a lot of hair I went on RU and topical E2. I didn't have very many apparent sides, but over time, things down there just aren't what they used to be....

Be careful.

12. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    my god dude, Im sorry to hear that! I heard it shrinks if you don't use it enough while on thiskind of regimen and that T/Dht causes spontaneous erections like morning wood in order to prevent penis atrophy if you don't decide to use it.
    so far, my dick is the same size and sex feels amazing! but I will keep a close eye on it and stop if anything like that happens.

13. whatevr

whatevr Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That's one of the problems. When I got on Alpicort (estradiolbenzoate), my urge to jerk off was once every 4-5 days as compared to 2-3x daily. So, you won't feel like using it that often at all, and when you do, it will just be very numb and unsatisfactory. At least, that's what happened to me. I'm glad things are still working for you, I don't have a very high tolerance for fucking around with my hormones it seems.

bridgeburn likes this.
  14. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I think maybe living with my girlfriend is what has kept me functional or i am just very lucky

15. Mab

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Im married too. I use it like every 3 days and haven't lost size. Also dick sensation may have gone down, but when I orgasm it is full body now and lasts like 20-30 seconds and I feel like my soul left my body after. No gak though

bridgeburn likes this.
  16. Jesse Navarro

Jesse Navarro Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey bridgeburn, one of the things that worries me the most is if I develop gynecomastia, what should I say to my girlfriend. did you talk freely with your girl when you started?

17. bridgeburn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lol, yep. you have to tell her or she's going to notice eventually. have a talk about how important having hair is on your head, that you don't want to feel like an old man and need to destroy male hormones before they destroy you. she'll probably be angry if you wait months before saying anything and then get surprised by gyno so beggining is the best.

Jesse Navarro likes this.
  18. Jesse Navarro

Jesse Navarro Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Thank you, man, really. I'll talk to her, it's difficult but necessary.

bridgeburn likes this.
  19. koolaidshade

koolaidshade Member

Dislikes Received:
    OP, I've heard other people have called their local hair transplant docs to see if they can get oral minoxidil prescribed to them. of course, you'll have to pay a consultation/visit fee, but at least you'll be able to get ur prescription and go to a local pharmacy soon afterwards for the minoxidil. And of course i do not condone the use of any drugs, including minoxidil/finasteride

20. dralex

dralex Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    My dermatologist prescribed me 2.5mg minoxidil pills cut into forths. Is that really do anything at all? Topical minoxidil has done literally nothing for me. He said higher dosages aren't safe because the stuff is pretty toxic to your health over time and can cause heart issues. Is there really even a point in taking .625mg daily?