So, I Have Just Popped My First Loniten Pill | Page 5 | HairLossTalk Forums

So, I Have Just Popped My First Loniten Pill

Discussion in 'Growth Stimulants - Rogaine, Minoxidil, Tricomin,' started by AnxiousAndy, Aug 15, 2017.

1. countjulian

countjulian Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I use the men's bathroom, I'm a cis man, are you projecting here a little bit snowflake?

2. 1knox1

1knox1 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    This is all great information. Appreciate all the anecdotes. Dr Pathomvanich has also wrote about how impressed he was with low dose loniten on h r network. There's also a chapter on google books with pictures of patients who have vastly improved on low dose oral minoxidil.

3. arnoldd

arnoldd Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    Some info from Brayan related to topical vs oral

Don't forget that the speed of absorption may be important, too. Minoxidil is absorbed about 10 times faster after oral intake, compared to topical application. Here's a statement from "Percutaneous Absorption of Minoxidil in Man" (Arch Dermatol -- Vol 121, 1985): "The data cited by Weiss et al areimportant in this regard. Serum levels of minoxidil ranged from 0.2 to 5.0 ng/mL two to three hours following topical application, butaveraged 155.5 ng/mL one hour following an oral dose of 5 mg/day. Thus, it is possible that the slow rate of absorption associated with topical application leads to blood and tissue levels that always remain below a critical 'threshold' value necessary to trigger a toxic reaction."

Pigeon likes this.
  4. Mab

Mab New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Name changed, but wouldn't expect a dummy to know that.

Now back to the topic at hand which you have not contributed to whatsoever with your off topic comments.

Here is a pic!
    AuzGAaF.jpg

This is from after hormones for like 11 months and finasteride for several years. Topical minoxidil for 10+ years but before oral minoxidil. All that little stuff started after HRT, and everything behind it to a nw3 was as thin as it is in this pic before hrt.

Ima get a good current pic to show progress. Ill post it sometime today, im at work atm.

1knox1 likes this.
  5. Mab

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    As promised:

CFLWXQA.jpg

sgbm0GN.jpg

bridgeburn likes this.
  6. ohmanohno

ohmanohno Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    That’s where i need growth.. looks good man

Mab likes this.
  7. Mab

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Im a lady my dude :D

ANyways most of that is def oral minoxidil...and maybe derma rolling since I started same time. Been on everything else too long for it to be just now working.

8. ohmanohno

Dislikes Received:
    Ha! My bad - regardless it’s coming along

Mab likes this.
  9. Mab

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Its NP, I was just saying. Anyways yea it would be great if all this grew in. Im really throwing the kitchen sink at it. Not sure I have anything left to add at this point honestly.

10. HillTopLumber

HillTopLumber Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey man is ThailandPharmacy legit? I bought my first 100 10mg pack from InhousePharmacy but its so expensive, Thailand Pharmacy would save me hundreds of dollars a year. How long does it take you to receive the tablets and do you think they are the real thing?

11. anon082

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    joining in on the same question, i first ordered loniten from inhousepharmacy but it got stuck in customs
    bought from thailandpharmacy and this time it got through, i got the pills called "minox10" so wondering if you got the same .
    also i dropped topical minoxidil as of starting the oral and since i'm only 10 days in i don't really know if i'm using the real deal here or not.

HillTopLumber likes this.
  12. bridgeburn

bridgeburn Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Im using the same one. It's legit

13. WTS3

WTS3 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That's incredible! I've been debating switching to loniten over topical but there is a history of heart problems in my family. My maternal grandfather died at 43 from cardiac arrest. If I'm already on topical, is it really that much more dangerous to take loniten?

14. AnxiousAndy

AnxiousAndy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey buddy. I hate being the bearer of bad news but when I ordered my next shipment I was sent minox10 too instead of Loxidil Forte. Since making the switch my hair has steadily declined... I did quit finasteride around the same time though, but I don't think that was a problem as it did more harm than good! What bothers me is you said you are not sure if the Minox10 is real, I don't think it is (or maybe it's a bad batch) but all I know is I am shedding a lot more since I got on minox10. It's depressing to think because Loxidil Forte was without a doubt the genuine product and they replaced it with bunk pills. I even e-mailed them to complain but received no reply, go figure. It's a shame as their prices were unbeatable... I think I'm going to just start buying the rogaine bottles and drinking the solution.. Then at least I know what I'm getting is the real Minoxidil!! Not very happy right now but I'm confident I will bounce back when I get my hands on some real minoxidil. I'm willing to give it a couple more weeks or maybe a month just to see if things get better but I'm doubting that.

@bridgeburn are you sure? How long have you been on Minox10 for? I'm questioning everything right now as just before I went on minox10 my hair was looking Great and now it's not looking so good a month into it with a lot of shedding.

15. arnoldd

Dislikes Received:
    Bro.. your shedding is without a doubt because you quit finasteride. Why did you quit it ??

16. ohmanohno

Dislikes Received:
    I received minox10 as well...

17. AnxiousAndy

AnxiousAndy Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Because it accelerated my hairline recession, I was never above baseline on finasteride only below and it kept getting worse. Only time I ever regrew was with oral minoxidil and I still do have some of that regrown hair and overall my hair is still a little thicker so I'm sticking with minox10 for a few more weeks to see what happens. I don't think finasteride is causing this shed. It's not as bad as the shed I got when I started oral minoxidil but it's definitely noticeable when you go from shedding almost no hairs to easily over 100 a day.

18. arnoldd

Dislikes Received:
    The shedding after you quit is the proof it was working, and you will shedding for the next 3 months if you dont take it again..

It cant cause hair loss, finas its not rhe culprit for your hairline recession .

19. BetaBoy

BetaBoy Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I got the minox10 aswell though I’m sure it’s real as I got sides that correlate with oral minoxidil

20. HillTopLumber

HillTopLumber Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    minoxidil will not cause hair loss, its a hypertensive, it has no correlation to androgens. Your shedding is because you quit finasteride, DHT is no longer being inhibited and therefore the surmountable effect of finasteride is gone, allowing DHT to go back to giving a 100% response, damaged the hair. Why did you stop finasteride, there is no way minoxidil alone will maintain your hair.

arnoldd likes this.