Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
All but Three's Company (although the Ropers were funny) and Maude I loved too (Weezie; JJ Walker "dy-no-mite;" and Rerun and Raj). WKRP in Cincinnati and Mary Tyler Moore were good ones too. My vote goes to Al Bundy for most hysterical, especially when he goes at it with Marcy D'Arcy.
Would love to see Married with Children brought back with the original cast but most of them are on other TV shows.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 87312

Al Bundy, he is one of us!
i just saw mysel in the mirror and it legit gave me panick attack. norwood 2.5 looks extremely ugly on me, it looks like i aged 10 years and look 35.

it's a f*****g disaster. even if i hop on finasteride now i wont grow anything back on temples, only way out is pontetial hair transplant.

its f*****g over for me.

whats ur Norwood stage btw?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just saw mysel in the mirror and it legit gave me panick attack. norwood 2.5 looks extremely ugly on me, it looks like i aged 10 years and look 35.

it's a f*****g disaster. even if i hop on finasteride now i wont grow anything back on temples, only way out is pontetial hair transplant.

its f*****g over for me.

whats ur Norwood stage btw?

lol

err have you heard of minoxidil mate?

its the stuff that regrows your hair

maybe instead of complaining like a little b**ch you could go on ebay and order some

be at your house in a few days

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

err have you heard of minoxidil mate?

its the stuff that regrows your hair

maybe instead of complaining like a little b**ch you could go on ebay and order some

be at your house in a few days
what norwood are u f**? also what brand of minoxidil do u suggest?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
th?id=OIP.gsj_V9XeL44G58DP4hMNoAHaJN&w=178&h=212&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpg

I am just like Al Bundy is today! We followed the same path!

Its never over! You have the big 3 to play with and FUEs are getting cheaper and better every year so you just have to find something that works for you maintenance wise.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I first noticed my crown breaking down when i was 22 but didn't go into full retreat until the age of 30. I have been fighting it ever since.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 87339

I am just like Al Bundy is today! We followed the same path!

Its never over! You have the big 3 to play with and FUEs are getting cheaper and better every year so you just have to find something that works for you maintenance wise.
I think he looks good with the scruffy beard, gray/white hairs and all. If he dropped a few pounds, I think he'd look even better.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he looks good with the scruffy beard, gray/white hairs and all. If he dropped a few pounds, I think he'd look even better.
I don't know about that losing too much weight when you get past 50 as your skin doesn't have the elasticity it used to have in your 20-40s. Can make you look older then you are but the health benefits are good, i prefer to muscle up.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about that losing too much weight when you get past 50 as your skin doesn't have the elasticity it used to have in your 20-40s. Can make you look older then you are but the health benefits are good, i prefer to muscle up.
Agree. That's why I said a few pounds. Unfortunately, the older we get, the more excessive weight loss shows in our faces, making us look even older. I like muscling up too (as much as my joints will allow me :().

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree. That's why I said a few pounds. Unfortunately, the older we get, the more excessive weight loss shows in our faces, making us look even older. I like muscling up too (as much as my joints will allow me :().
Ha, ha, with you there girl! My knees belong to a 90 year old and my shoulders are shot at but i can still hobble around a boxing ring ok.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha, ha, with you there girl! My knees belong to a 90 year old and my shoulders are shot at but i can still hobble around a boxing ring ok.
I'll bet you put most guys your age to shame. We both get an A for effort, though, right? I'm not going to put down my dumbbells till I'm in my grave (maybe I'll be buried with them!).

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as the OP but a bit thinner up top, probably having telogen effluvium issues and it's totally devastating. I have OCD and I can't stop thinking about my hair at any point during the day, I even need to touch it regularly to feel that it's there to give me comfort. My treatment ain't doing sh*t, not even temporary gains so I can see where he is coming from if he has any kind of similar issues as me, but he doesn't seem to be on much right now as far as treatment goes?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as the OP but a bit thinner up top, probably having telogen effluvium issues and it's totally devastating. I have OCD and I can't stop thinking about my hair at any point during the day, I even need to touch it regularly to feel that it's there to give me comfort. My treatment ain't doing sh*t, not even temporary gains so I can see where he is coming from if he has any kind of similar issues as me, but he doesn't seem to be on much right now as far as treatment goes?
yeah, it's absolutely fucked. i have thin hair on top, it's just my terrible camera quality doesnt show it.

i'm sure since i have symmetrical recession of hairline, it's MBP not Telogen Effluvium. It's not about OCD, it's just that i'm aware i became far uglier and my balding is noticeable, so i'm sort of conscious about it and it drains a lot of emotional energy out of you having to think about your changed perception in other people's eyes.

u got any pics of ur hair? how do u style it?

no, i'm not on any meds as of yet. contemplating finasteride / minoxidil

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, it's absolutely fucked. i have thin hair on top, it's just my terrible camera quality doesnt show it.

i'm sure since i have symmetrical recession of hairline, it's MBP not Telogen Effluvium. It's not about OCD, it's just that i'm aware i became far uglier and my balding is noticeable, so i'm sort of conscious about it and it drains a lot of emotional energy out of you having to think about your changed perception in other people's eyes.

u got any pics of ur hair? how do u style it?

no, i'm not on any meds as of yet. contemplating finasteride / minoxidil

I can see what I can do for pictures but on a daily basis I've stopped styling my hair (sort of), only for nights out and stuff because it takes time and effort and that is not something I would do 6 in the morning before heading to work and towards the end of the working hours my hair is not what it was in the morning when I styled it because my job is on the move a bit so the only way to keep it nice throughout an entire day would be to use strong hold products but my hair would get soggy and flat with it so on a normal day I only use boosting powder and/or sea salt spray and rock the messy look, thankfully my job doesn't require me to have every hair in place any way.