Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1

No worries mate. It's cause I also heard u were going crazy on a guy who keeps asking about his head shape when shaved :D

Yeh it's a lack of sensitivity... the way he's made his post here is just for attention around baldies. Norwood reaper lol.
it's cute to see you kiss each other asses but as a mode u shud be banning him not me, he started throwing vulgar insults for no reason whatsoever, being obvious nw2 he claims i have full head of hair and dont struggle with hair loss. just cuz he's bitter and jealous i still have hair left it doesnt give the right for the clown to talk sh*t. unless this forum is inclined to take into consideration not common sense and logic, but the hair u have on ur head.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i just gave you good advice

your a moron

you have all the info you want here on this forum

stop posting bullshit like this and just get on with it

What the f*** did you take in your coffee today, amphetamines. LOL.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Lol, DH! All in the Family used to be one of my favorites. Thanks for making me smile. :)
Mine too. No matter how many times I watch it, I laugh hysterically. If any one on here never saw All in the Family, you should binge on it. One of the best sitcoms of all time.

blackg

Reaction score
its just annoying seeing these people, especially in the impact section, saying its all over when its barely begun lol. its an insult to the people here who have real hair loss.
This is your problem right here.
These newbies haven't joined this site just to insult you. Widen you self involved outlook!

To them, the beginning stages of hair loss is devastating.
You can't expect them to have the perspective of an advanced hair loss sufferer because they simply haven't experienced it..... yet.

Show some compassion for our future brothers.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is your problem right here.
These newbies haven't joined this site just to insult you. Widen you self involved outlook!

To them, the beginning stages of hair loss is devastating.
You can't expect them to have the perspective of an advanced hair loss sufferer because they simply haven't experienced it..... yet.

Show some compassion for our future brothers.

suck my dick

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine too. No matter how many times I watch it, I laugh hysterically. If any one on here never saw All in the Family, you should binge on it. One of the best sitcoms of all time.
Married with Children too, which is even funnier.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Married with Children too, which is even funnier.
Yes, another one of my favorite sitcoms of all time. Loved The Jeffersons, Good Times, What's Happening, Maude, and Three's Company too.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, another one of my favorite sitcoms of all time. Loved The Jeffersons, Good Times, What's Happening, Maude, and Three's Company too.
All but Three's Company (although the Ropers were funny) and Maude I loved too (Weezie; JJ Walker "dy-no-mite;" and Rerun and Raj). WKRP in Cincinnati and Mary Tyler Moore were good ones too. My vote goes to Al Bundy for most hysterical, especially when he goes at it with Marcy D'Arcy.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
200.gif

Al Bundy, he is one of us!