Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically i have had little bald spot on my hairline since birth, but it wasnt very noticeable. Life was bearable untill i realized Norwood reaper came after me as well. Time for rope or hair transplant. I think i am getting close to nw3, somewhere near 2.5 right now. Attached pictures.

Worst part is i used to fraud one of the temples and could make it look somewhat not totally ugly, but after my widows peak got a lot sharper almost like an arrow i am fucked, all haircuts and styles look legit ugly.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 9,022
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 9,259
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 8,898
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8,486
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 8,624
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8,413
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 8,468
  • fdfdddd.png
    fdfdddd.png
    663.4 KB · Views: 9,107
  • 312312321ddd.png
    312312321ddd.png
    943 KB · Views: 9,062
  • YLEBxZ5.jpg
    YLEBxZ5.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 8,943

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g moron

your a fullhead

you insult the poor fuckers here with real issues

'its over for me'

jesus christ

i hope you do actually go bald you pussy
lol mate relax, it doesnt matter at what progression it goes, u might have had it sooner i might have it slower, i am nw2 already at early 20s. it's goin out fast and hard, im gona be bald soon, so its farked,

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its Saturday night and you spend your time with on hair loss forum instead of banging a chick? You have a full head of hair. Come back when you at Norwood 2-3 but till then go f*****g out.
pictures might not do the full justice, the ones where i have hair styled fraud the bald spots hard. im already nw2, fam.

just like these guys
b7Urk6qJKEuFWQAg69_cVcF_TTu_VyFpZGM2Zi_3C3E.jpg
3815_030805_160000000.jpg
temple_hair_recession.jpg

idk why so much hate, my hairline is the same as this dude, but no1 told him hes not nw2 https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/best-haircut-for-norwood-2-thin-hair-29-yo.106955/

good advice tho, im supposed to be smashin chicks right now, instead of rottin at home

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just see your username is: "genetically_cursed". Don
pictures might not do the full justice, the ones where i have hair styled fraud the bald spots hard. im already nw2, fam.

just like these guys
View attachment 86924 View attachment 86925 View attachment 86926

idk why so much hate, my hairline is the same as this dude, but no1 told him hes not nw2 https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/best-haircut-for-norwood-2-thin-hair-29-yo.106955/

good advice tho, im supposed to be smashin chicks right now, instead of rottin at home

So you have a little of a mature hairline? So what? chicks like that sh*t. What they don't like is thin hair and big bald spots which both you don't have. Now go out, grab a beer and talk to young women. Something your father should tell you.

If you are still very worried, go see a dermatologist. Stop being here. This place is for fucked up people with bald heads mate. Just some tough love here.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol mate relax, it doesnt matter at what progression it goes, u might have had it sooner i might have it slower, i am nw2 already at early 20s. it's goin out fast and hard, im gona be bald soon, so its farked,

Ignore the subhumans that somehow are still in this forum even if they are already dead cueballs that think they are the only ones with a right to complain in here.

You are balding, it kind of looks like mine, I can see the hairline receeding. If the treatments I have in mind dont work im visiting Avicii. Im not going to be here with dead, unrecoverable hair like all the idiots in here, posting nonsense. Treatments only work when there's something to save, and im my case, what i've tried to far doesn't f*****g work, I just keep lossing hair. If you are balder than OP you are already fucked. Shave it and buy a wig, you are already dead, we are still being tortured.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just see your username is: "genetically_cursed". Don

So you have a little of a mature hairline? So what? chicks like that sh*t. What they don't like is thin hair and big bald spots which both you don't have. Now go out, grab a beer and talk to young women. Something your father should tell you.

If you are still very worried, go see a dermatologist. Stop being here. This place is for fucked up people with bald heads mate. Just some tough love here.

He is BALDING you fucktard. He must take action now or never. And no, young girls don't like "mature hairlines" doofus.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ignore the subhumans that somehow are still in this forum even if they are already dead cueballs that think they are the only ones with a right to complain in here.

You are balding, it kind of looks like mine, I can see the hairline receeding. If the treatments I have in mind dont work im visiting Avicii. Im not going to be here with dead, unrecoverable hair like all the idiots in here, posting nonsense. Treatments only work when there's something to save. If you are balding than OP you are already fucked. Shave it and buy a wig, you are already dead, we are still being tortured.

lol arent u the guy who said last year your just gonna stay at home and live off your parents?

and your a what? a f*****g nw2

f*** me

yeah listen to this guy

your even worse than this f*****g moron

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the time you start balding there will be a cure, chill your tits and dont swallow finasteride yet.

If you notice change in 1 year from now start lowdosing if you want

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, YOU should be banned. Read again: HAIRLOSStalk, not BALDtalk. This guy is BALDING. Stop bulling NW2s.

yes hes balding so get on treatments instead of posting bullshit like this in the impact section

its insulting to guys with real hair loss and have real problems because of it

not some nw2 retard

the guy is nearly 30 ffs lol

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes hes balding so get on treatments instead of posting bullshit like this in the impact section

its insulting to guys with real hair loss and have real problems because of it

not some nw2 retard

the guy is nearly 30 ffs lol

So f*****g what, im reaching 30 soon as well, how is it not real f*****g hairloss? my hair was way BETTER 2 years ago, my f*****g hairline is diffusing. If treatments dont work and I dont find a way to stop it, im going to be FUCKED 1 year from now. HAIRLOSS IS NOT LINEAR, IT CAN GO EXPONENTIAL AT ANY TIME.