Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is BALDING you fucktard. He must take action now or never. And no, young girls don't like "mature hairlines" doofus.

He is not even balding. And I told him if he is sooo concerned just go to a f*****g doctor and pop your finasterid but he wont do it. Because he needs something to blame because he cant get pussy. Dude maybe 16 year old girls dig the Justin Biber hairline down to the chest, but thick looking hair and just a little bit of a mature hairline is fine as f***. Did you ever dated a woman in your life lol? How many? 1? 0 zero?

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so get a transplant dude

your 63 just f*****g go for it

and slay like a boss
Went for prp first with a cell to see which of these small white hairs in front will respond it's only been 3 months. I can tell u I don't shed much now. Maybe one more treatment see how it goes than a transplant. also I wanna tell u younger guys something. . The older u get if u stay in shape i mean well toned no fat tummy. Women will check u out. I'm in great shape for.my age and i get checked constantly by younger girls. Especially when I walk with my head held high. And my hair is real thin in front. So stay in shape guys no matter what

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
here i am balding like a motherfucker.

tenor.gif

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
problem is im only 24, 25 in 3 months.

ironically none of my f*****g parents or their parents have had history of hair loss at all.

my brother has nw0-1.

here i am balding like a motherfucker.

so far i dont have diffused vertex, but who knows how it will go with time.
Heres Another bit of my old man wisdom . And I don't care what anyone thinks I'm gonna say it. Things are different today than when I was younger ur food supply is.more tamperd with especially hormones. And we all.know hormones mess with our hair. So. Eat as much pure food as u can. And d
on't fap to much. Yes I said the word fap and I speak from experience

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Went for prp first with a cell to see which of these small white hairs in front will respond it's only been 3 months. I can tell u I don't shed much now. Maybe one more treatment see how it goes than a transplant. also I wanna tell u younger guys something. . The older u get if u stay in shape i mean well toned no fat tummy. Women will check u out. I'm in great shape for.my age and i get checked constantly by younger girls. Especially when I walk with my head held high. And my hair is real thin in front. So stay in shape guys no matter what

how much money you got man?

why dont you get bald spot filled in?

your clearly still up for it

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys are not true norwood spotter ^^
sure he is not Norwood 3 , but definitely receding . We have quite the same hairline situation bro .
hairline going on the Norwood 2.5 area .
But you are lucky to have strong temple point

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys are not true norwood spotter ^^
sure he is not Norwood 3 , but definitely receding . We have quite the same hairline situation bro .
hairline going on the Norwood 2.5 area .
But you are lucky to have strong temple point
yeah, that's exactly what i was thinking, im 2.5 now, which completely destroyed my chances for ok-ish looking haircuts/styles, cuz when i was 1.5-2 i could at least fraud it a little bit

r u on any meds atm and how does ur thing look? post a pic

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heres Another bit of my old man wisdom . And I don't care what anyone thinks I'm gonna say it. Things are different today than when I was younger ur food supply is.more tamperd with especially hormones. And we all.know hormones mess with our hair. So. Eat as much pure food as u can. And d
on't fap to much. Yes I said the word fap and I speak from experience
And there you go, just lost all credibility! Might as well advise people to rub onion juice in their hair every night!

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
4 years on fina (1 mg and 5 mg )
2 years minoxidil
6 month on duta twice a week
result : I keep on losing my hairline AND i got a gynecomastia / puffy nipples s
I am 25 yo !

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much money you got man?

why dont you get bald spot filled in?

your clearly still up for it
Very true I am up for it. I tried finasteride and min on and off for years and always had sides. So.i can't tell u how.many natural treatment s concoctions ive.done on my.own lol. Believe it or not I've had some success on my.own. Like I said earlier one more prpacell treatment see what hair comes back. And then a transplant. I just don't want to transplant hair where their is white smalls.hairs just yet. In case. ..I.might not need as.many grafts. As.for.money i.guess u could.say I'm doing good. Hell I should be by now. Lol. I'm just one of those guys who's always cared what I look like and how I present my self and always will. I'm in great shape for.my.age. But hair loss has always bothered me also I know people in the.bussiness. And Indo believe hair cloning will be here soon. So save your donor hair guys. U will be better off

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, that's a gigantic placebo cope of nofap effect on hair loss
Yeah total bull sh*t this no fap thing.

You are beginning to go bald whatever the others say so you are right to address it now. Don't go down the hair transplant route to early because your donor hair is not limitless and unless you can stabilize for at least a year with meds there would be no point. Go to a decent trichologist get some blood work done and try to figure it out before choosing the meds though.

Cowboys fan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And there you go, just lost all credibility! Might as well advise people to rub onion juice in their hair every night!
Dude I'm sitting on 2properties over a half a mill in Savings a great pension Already retired u think I give a rat's *** weather u listen to me or.not

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
of course i have big issues, and i dont need to call pscyhiatrist, i need to call Erdogan to book hair transplant asap
I would normally tell someone in your situation (i.e. NOT substantially balding & still 95% fullhead) not to go forward with a transplant, but since you're so hostile and are clearly just a BDD case, I say go for it. Blow your $$ and risk making your existing hair worse due to the risk of shock loss. Goddamned drama queen.