Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I don't think you're nw2.75 already, I'd say I'm about 0.25 - 0.5 Norwood worse off than you. Very very short sides + growing a bit longer on top is the only style that looks acceptable on me rn. Noticed no sides with minoxidil and temporarily slightly decreased libido with fina but everything back to normal now. Yeah I used minoxidil exclusively on the hairline, but about 3 weeks ago I heard it works best on the crown and now I apply it everywhere to hopefully thicken that area. Regarding a bit improvement on my hairline, duta and dermarolling are my only hope.
our hope is hair transplant in the near future basically, look at my comment above, dude went from solid nw2+ to nw0 with high quality hair transplant

whats ur finasteride dose and what brand of minoxidil do u use?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, as it thought, and i can see it's progressing im getting close to nw3 now, any advice?

You're not close to NW3 yet, although if you don't start preventative medication you may enter NW2.5 land soon, which is what many consider to be the breaking point, where your facial frame really takes a hit

Advice? Start using finasteride and minoxidil, as others have already advised you

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
also bro how old are you exactly?

you said before early 20's, then said nearly 25 but your profile saids 27

your a few cards short of a deck aint u man

hair loss appears to the least of your problems

rip

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not close to NW3 yet, although if you don't start preventative medication you may enter NW2.5 land soon, which is what many consider to be the breaking point, where your facial frame really takes a hit

Advice? Start using finasteride and minoxidil, as others have already advised you
well, i guess i finally realized i have to hop on finasteride in order to try to save my f*****g hair even tho i have no history of balding genes in my family and im already nw2.

brutal pre-birth genetics gamble

where do u source ur finasteride from? any good international web shops?

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, as it thought, and i can see it's progressing im getting close to nw3 now, any advice?
Lol, you're nowhere close to NW3. Do you shed 300 hairs on your pillow each day? If the answer is not, you don't have anything to worry about. You have Chad hair. If you're that pissed that you can't have warewolf hairline there is no one who could help you,.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, you're nowhere close to NW3. Do you shed 300 hairs on your pillow each day? If the answer is not, you don't have anything to worry about. You have Chad hair. If you're that pissed that you can't have warewolf hairline there is no one who could help you,.
i shed from 150 to 300 hairs a day, yes. just from waving my hand through my scaps results in around 50-70 hairs in the sink immediately

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
well, i guess i finally realized i have to hop on finasteride in order to try to save my f*****g hair even tho i have no history of balding genes in my family and im already nw2.

brutal pre-birth genetics gamble

where do u source ur finasteride from? any good international web shops?

I don't buy finasteride online. I get it from Walmart pharmacy with a prescription from a doctor

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A hair transplant is only an option when it's pretty safe that you won't lose ground anymore, maybe that will be the case for me with duta, but still I probably would be denied because of my age. I use the normal 1mg finasteride per day and use bio-h-tin minoxidil but it's probably only available in germany idk. I think many people use kirkland minoxidil
where u source ur finasteride from? ant sides as of yet? it worked?

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically i have had little bald spot on my hairline since birth, but it wasnt very noticeable. Life was bearable untill i realized Norwood reaper came after me as well. Time for rope or hair transplant. I think i am getting close to nw3, somewhere near 2.5 right now. Attached pictures.

Worst part is i used to fraud one of the temples and could make it look somewhat not totally ugly, but after my widows peak got a lot sharper almost like an arrow i am fucked, all haircuts and styles look legit ugly.

Your hairline is NW2.5-NW3, thickness is very okay, but you're hanging on top a cliff bud. A very small change in thickness will completely f*** you up: I speak from a personal viewpoint, because a high hairline commands big thickness in order to look normal.

I suggest you to prevent further loss by consulting a derm. They will probably talk to you about minoxidil and finasteride. Then it's your choice boy. You're in a very risky position and I'm not joking; acting now will save you precious years. Cheers.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hairline is NW2.5-NW3, thickness is very okay, but you're hanging on top a cliff bud. A very small change in thickness will completely f*** you up: I speak from a personal viewpoint, because a high hairline commands big thickness in order to look normal.

I suggest you to prevent further loss by consulting a derm. They will probably talk to you about minoxidil and finasteride. Then it's your choice boy. You're in a very risky position and I'm not joking; acting now will save you precious years. Cheers.
yeah, i used to have insane density on my crown, but i shed insane amount of hair daily and it starts to go as well.

point is its kinda fucked cuz im already at that point where its noticeable i am balding. and i wated not to take meds, cuz everybody around me told me it cant be mbp. none of parents genes lines have mbp.

absolutely ridicuolous.

yeah, ill book a derm asap to get finasteride prescription. have meds worked for you?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're balding. Here's what your plan should be:
- Start on 0.25mg finasteride /day. Avoid reading too much about side effects as the nocebo effect is very real. Most likely you will notice some temporary mild testicle ache which will go away after a few weeks and your semen will become a little more watery.
- Stop inspecting your hair closely and stay away from this site for six months. Then come back here to share your results and make a new plan.
- Get new haircut that will easily hide the minor recession in your temples.
is it permanent testicles ache through out every day or it comes and goes occasionaly?

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, i used to have insane density on my crown, but i shed insane amount of hair daily and it starts to go as well.

point is its kinda fucked cuz im already at that point where its noticeable i am balding. and i wated not to take meds, cuz everybody around me told me it cant be mbp. none of parents genes lines have mbp.

absolutely ridicuolous.

yeah, ill book a derm asap to get finasteride prescription. have meds worked for you?

You probably got some hidden gene of your family that's now expressing itself. The fullhead family history will probably save you from the endgame stages (NW6,NW7,NW8+), but the fact that you're noticeably balding means that you're headed for a NW3.5-NW4 at least. Enough to make you look like an ***.

I respond to finasteride in the sense that I maintained and I got a little thickness back. I have extremely strong male pattern baldness genes, mine is a uphill battle, yours not so much because you have a good family history. Finasteride + minoxidil would probably keep your hair at the present state + some improvements for many, many years.

Remember that meds don't regrow the hairline you underlined in your post. That's gone mate, I am sorry. To fix that, you will need a hair transplant. That's your choice too. I wish you all the best.

Last edited:

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You probably got some hidden gene of your family that's now expressing itself. The fullhead family history will probably save you from the endgame stages (NW6,NW7,NW8+), but the fact that you're noticeably balding means that you're headed for a NW3.5-NW4 at least. Enough to make you look like an ***.

I respond to finasteride in the sense that I maintained and I got a little thickness back. I have extremely strong male pattern baldness genes, mine is a uphill battle, yours not so much because you have a good family history. Finasteride + minoxidil would probably keep your hair at the present state + some improvements for many, many years.

Remember that meds don't regrow the hairline you underlined in your post. That's gone mate, I am sorry. To fix that, you will need a hair transplant. That's your choice too. I wish you all the best.
any sides u had to battle in the first phase after hoppin on finasteride? and are u using minoxidil on top of it? where do u source ur finasteride from?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed you have become more and more impatient for these kind of people recently. Have you lost more hair or other issues as well? As for why we don't ban them, normally they fly through anyway. Unless they become persistent with doing this i.e trolling, it's fine. I agree, sensationalist language from him...but it's inspired from the forum :D

There's a lot of posters like this on the forum asking for advice. Not right to ban and we'd have to ban loads. And..no reports. He has some loss too but nothing treatment and surgery won't cure unless he's unlucky. I have a mature hairline post surgery so I can see the loss there though it's mild and not alarming.

I think he's a full head.

As for transplant, he's not sure of his final pattern yet. Needs to wait till 70. You don't want to look weird at 75 with an abnormal pattern.

View attachment 87255

lol i was joking about the banning. i would have tagged you if i was serious

its just annoying seeing these people, especially in the impact section, saying its all over when its barely begun lol. its an insult to the people here who have real hair loss. hes obviously aware of how damaging hair loss is and must know how bad certain members on this forum have it by posting in the impact section. so to then put up a load of pictures of his nw2 is just f*****g ridiculous.

i never give sh*t to a guy who is just asking for advice or help. no matter what his level of hair loss is. unless of course they are a dense nw1. those guys cannot escape my wrath :D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1

No worries mate. It's cause I also heard u were going crazy on a guy who keeps asking about his head shape when shaved :D

Yeh it's a lack of sensitivity... the way he's made his post here is just for attention around baldies. Norwood reaper lol.

lol THAT f*****g guy

one new thread every week asking the SAME f*****g questions every time

despite the entire forum repeatedly telling him he looks good, which he did, he still felt the need to post another thread the following week, and the following week, and the following week...

hqdefault.jpg