Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
4 years on fina (1 mg and 5 mg )
2 years minoxidil
6 month on duta twice a week
result : I keep on losing my hairline AND i got a gynecomastia / puffy nipples s
I am 25 yo !
f***. At what NW2 did you start?

Hair treatments are f*****g sh*t when they dont work. I LIVE IN HELL AAAAAA

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know what happened with you guys but OP has visible receding. He is at least NW2 on one of his temples and temples asymmetry gives damage to his looks.
This is what happens when imbreed animals are allowed for internet connection. The fuckers couldn't spot a receding hairline if their life depended on it (and ironically enough, it does).

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
our hope is hair transplant in the near future basically, look at my comment above, dude went from solid nw2+ to nw0 with high quality hair transplant

whats ur finasteride dose and what brand of minoxidil do u use?

Hair transplants are f*****g stupid if you are actively balding. Get on treatments NOW.

blackg

Reaction score
I've been reading this forum for. while just started to write in it I've been in a.lot of your guys situations meaning hair loss has always bothered me so in other words I feel your pain your probably right some of what I said was irrelevant. But there is.no need for u to cuss me out if u disagree with me. Everyone is entitled to their oppinion we can agree to disagree I wish u the best
You're a reasonable kind of guy and a great American!
The Cowboys are America's team after all.
God bless.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I must have missed that. Anyway, please reconsider using "bald" as a pejorative.

It's not under my agenda to offend anyone in this forum. When I check my hairline and I see lack of density I feel like killing, this is the vent section after all.

I still think anyone not telling this guy that he is balding and he should get on treatments should get banned.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically i have had little bald spot on my hairline since birth, but it wasnt very noticeable. Life was bearable untill i realized Norwood reaper came after me as well. Time for rope or hair transplant. I think i am getting close to nw3, somewhere near 2.5 right now. Attached pictures.

Worst part is i used to fraud one of the temples and could make it look somewhat not totally ugly, but after my widows peak got a lot sharper almost like an arrow i am fucked, all haircuts and styles look legit ugly.
I wish all I had was recession or female pattern. I got the jackpot lot and then some.
I think you still look good if that helps, but I understand the despair nonetheless.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A budding romance :D @DoctorHouse approved?

I find it motivational how you guys keep on fighting and winning. Lesson for some younger members who sometimes are quick to give up. I know they may face different challenges, but a challenge is a challenge regardless of what it is - mental or physical. Include you in that too DH.

Joan, that's so badass about the dumbbells and grave/burial, love fighting talk like that, attractive :D I've seen her and it's a athletic body at any age!
Dude don't tell my wife, Joan seems to be a hot chick ! You are right though there is always a fight to be had with hair loss i'm not giving up, there is an answer and it coming soon!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

I find it motivational how you guys keep on fighting and winning. Lesson for some younger members who sometimes are quick to give up. I know they may face different challenges, but a challenge is a challenge regardless of what it is - mental or physical. Include you in that too DH.

Joan, that's so badass about the dumbbells and grave/burial, love fighting talk like that, attractive :D I've seen her and it's a athletic body at any age!
@Wolf Pack, No worries @Joan and I go way back........................we have history already.........................:D

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just saw mysel in the mirror and it legit gave me panick attack. norwood 2.5 looks extremely ugly on me, it looks like i aged 10 years and look 35.

it's a f*****g disaster. even if i hop on finasteride now i wont grow anything back on temples, only way out is pontetial hair transplant.

its f*****g over for me.

whats ur Norwood stage btw?
Only way out for you is a toaster and a bathtub.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:p You're the guy who had a frontal FUE right? Think I saw your hair. If you get a couple more, your hair will look pretty good for your age. Large FUT may go a long way.
That's the plan but i need to find a good maintainer first as the finasteride sides are too bad for me! I got another month on the genistien protocol if that doesn't work i will have to go back to the RU. Hopefully Brotzu will pull through by August and save me the anxiety of not knowing what the RU is doing to my health.

History counts for a lot as we know, :) "Just one hit of you and i'll never be the same" Camila Cabello song comes to mind. You're smooth Doctor.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Glad we motivate you, and thank you, as always, for motivating me in return. Wanting to look your best does not end for everyone when things start to go south. I think it's easier to stand out among others your age when you're older if you stay in shape because there are fewer of us who put in that extra effort needed to maintain our weight and stay as fit as possible.

Dude don't tell my wife, Joan seems to be a hot chick ! You are right though there is always a fight to be had with hair loss i'm not giving up, there is an answer and it coming soon!

Haha, hot I am not! I'll bet your wife admires the big effort you put into maintaining your hair and physique. I'm sure she goes the extra mile too, although it seems guys get better results than we do. My husband is 62 (years young), and his skin, although loose in places, just doesn't seem to look as bad as mine. I guess you guys wear old age better.

@Wolf Pack, No worries @Joan and I go way back........................we have history already.........................:D

Yup, DH, you and I are friends for life. xo

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed - Just get on Finasteride and Minoxidil. You should be able to maintain at the very least. There are plenty of people in a far worse situation than you.

Remember that people can lose perspective on this like this utter retard who changed his high hairline that you linked to: https://dru.com/hair-surgery/forehead-reduction-hair-transplantation-los-angeles-2/

This guy went from looking distinguished and handsome with his high hairline to an absolute f*****g doofus with his fake 12 year old Norwood 0 pedo hairline. He looks so f*****g gormless. What a total bellend.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed - Just get on Finasteride and Minoxidil. You should be able to maintain at the very least. There are plenty of people in a far worse situation than you.

Remember that people can lose perspective on this like this utter retard who changed his high hairline that you linked to: https://dru.com/hair-surgery/forehead-reduction-hair-transplantation-los-angeles-2/

This guy went from looking distinguished and handsome with his high hairline to an absolute f*****g doofus with his fake 12 year old Norwood 0 pedo hairline. He looks so f*****g gormless. What a total bellend.
Stop with this stupid criticism, you just jealous his hair now.
I would literally kill to get hairline like this.
Who cares fake or not, its looks great. When you see a woman with big fake tits you say "ho that fake eww" ? No, you just want to stuck your penis between them, so stop bullshit

EvilLocks

Reaction score
So basically i have had little bald spot on my hairline since birth, but it wasnt very noticeable. Life was bearable untill i realized Norwood reaper came after me as well. Time for rope or hair transplant. I think i am getting close to nw3, somewhere near 2.5 right now. Attached pictures.

Worst part is i used to fraud one of the temples and could make it look somewhat not totally ugly, but after my widows peak got a lot sharper almost like an arrow i am fucked, all haircuts and styles look legit ugly.

People here are crazy. Unless you're a shiny bald NW4+ you're not in with this crowd, you should understand that. Anyway, I would confirm your NW2.5 status. Any slightly experienced Norwood-spotter could see that you are balding. Your front hairline is tell-tale balding, and your peaks are too deep to be a f*****g fullhead.
These people and bullshitting you, you are balding.

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop with this stupid criticism, you just jealous his hair now.
I would literally kill to get hairline like this.
Who cares fake or not, its looks great. When you see a woman with big fake tits you say "ho that fake eww" ? No, you just want to stuck your penis between them, so stop bullshit

It doesn't look great, his new hairline looks absolutely f*****g retarded. That guy looked far better with his original higher hairline.He was definitely more handsome than average. Now he looks like a gormless idiot. I guarantee his new look will not be a hit with the ladies and there's no way I'd pay even a cent for what he's received.

Hair transplants are great if they just enhance what you've already got. If they look fake particularly years down the line when you're losing hair elsewhere, they look f*****g stupid.

Boob implants are generally terrible and fake so your analogy doesn't work there either. Try harder.