Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed - Just get on Finasteride and Minoxidil. You should be able to maintain at the very least. There are plenty of people in a far worse situation than you.

Remember that people can lose perspective on this like this utter retard who changed his high hairline that you linked to: https://dru.com/hair-surgery/forehead-reduction-hair-transplantation-los-angeles-2/

This guy went from looking distinguished and handsome with his high hairline to an absolute f*****g doofus with his fake 12 year old Norwood 0 pedo hairline. He looks so f*****g gormless. What a total bellend.

Retarded people don’t deserve hair, I deserve hair. I.deserve.hair.

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Retarded people don’t deserve hair, I deserve hair. I.deserve.hair.

I do think people lose all perspective. If you're a Norwood 2 with no thinning on the crown, then by all means get on Minoxidil and Finasteride but I think it's a little extreme. I know people who have been Norwood 2 for nearly 20 years and have had no further hair loss apart from a small amount at the temples.

However, if you're a Norwood 2/2.5 like me with diffused thinning (particularly at the crown), then Minoxidil and Finasteride is a necessity to stop the rot asap.

What is retarded though are nobheads who have no hair loss getting reconstructive surgery to change their hairline like the absolute bellend I linked to above. He's the kind of guy who'll continuously find excuses for his lack of pulling power with the ladies. First, it's his high hairline. Second, it'll be because he's too short at something like 5ft 9 and now only leg lengthening surgery can sort that sh*t out and make him desirable to the opposite sex.

When he's had the hair surgery and the leg lengthening, there'll be something else - maybe he's half a stone overweight or his hair's not the right colour. Some people are just f*****g insane and need to work on their non-existent personalities.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed - Just get on Finasteride and Minoxidil. You should be able to maintain at the very least. There are plenty of people in a far worse situation than you.

Remember that people can lose perspective on this like this utter retard who changed his high hairline that you linked to: https://dru.com/hair-surgery/forehead-reduction-hair-transplantation-los-angeles-2/

This guy went from looking distinguished and handsome with his high hairline to an absolute f*****g doofus with his fake 12 year old Norwood 0 pedo hairline. He looks so f*****g gormless. What a total bellend.

I would never get a transplant if I had his hair pre-transplant. Maybe people's opinions differ depending on where you live. Here in Scandinavia, a nw2 (his is worse I guess) is pretty standard almost and people are generally too reserved to comment on someone's receeding hairline anyway.

Like wtf, check the left picture. He is not even balding, he has just a mature hairline. Sure, probably the best candidate for a hair transplant but is a waste of money in his case.

Dr._U_Uses_3200_Advanced_FUE_UGrafts_to_Create_Hairline_7-768x432.png

Last edited:

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically i have had little bald spot on my hairline since birth, but it wasnt very noticeable. Life was bearable untill i realized Norwood reaper came after me as well. Time for rope or hair transplant. I think i am getting close to nw3, somewhere near 2.5 right now. Attached pictures.

Worst part is i used to fraud one of the temples and could make it look somewhat not totally ugly, but after my widows peak got a lot sharper almost like an arrow i am fucked, all haircuts and styles look legit ugly.

And this is why i show no mercy to crying incels blending in with us who have actual alopecia.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I would never get a transplant if I had his hair pre-transplant. Maybe people's opinions differ depending on where you live. Here in Scandinavia, a nw2 (his is worse I guess) is pretty standard almost and people are generally too reserved to comment on someone's receeding hairline anyway.

Like wtf, check the left picture. He is not even balding, he has just a mature hairline. Sure, probably the best candidate for a hair transplant but is a waste of money in his case.

View attachment 100261

I think the angle of this photo is wrong.
To understand hairline recession+widow's peak,
the doctor should and must post the "anterior view" to make everything clear.

Last edited:

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just ldar buddy boyo hmmmAAAAY

ITS OVERRERRRRR

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is gamble, i was scared to use it, now months later, after losing 300 hairs a shower im on the verge of ordering it online. Minoxidil doesnt stop hairloss.

Stop with this stupid criticism, you just jealous his hair now.
I would literally kill to get hairline like this.
Who cares fake or not, its looks great. When you see a woman with big fake tits you say "ho that fake eww" ? No, you just want to stuck your penis between them, so stop bullshit
Exactly this, you even say his hairline is fake, that surgeon's job was impeccable, it looks natural and amazing.

People here are crazy. Unless you're a shiny bald NW4+ you're not in with this crowd, you should understand that. Anyway, I would confirm your NW2.5 status. Any slightly experienced Norwood-spotter could see that you are balding. Your front hairline is tell-tale balding, and your peaks are too deep to be a f*****g fullhead.
These people and bullshitting you, you are balding.
People here are f*****g retarded, they think that if you arent bald you whining for nothing, morons. Yeah, i am balding, currently losing around 300 hairs a shower. Neither of my parental side had baldness in their family lines. It's just f*****g ridiculous.

However, if you're a Norwood 2/2.5 like me with diffused thinning (particularly at the crown), then Minoxidil and Finasteride is a necessity to stop the rot asap.
how did finasteride and minoxidil work for u, what the results, any sides?

View attachment 100261
if you read the article on that surgeons website, the guy wasnt balding. he had no hairloss history, he just wanted to reconstruct youthful straight beautiful hairline. And you are coping hard if you say that his new hairline looks worse than old one.

And this is why i show no mercy to crying incels blending in with us who have actual alopecia.
what the f*** does that mean?

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you read the article on that surgeons website, the guy wasnt balding. he had no hairloss history, he just wanted to reconstruct youthful straight beautiful hairline. And you are coping hard if you say that his new hairline looks worse than old one.
If I were a surgeon I would not operate on people who don’t have actual hairloss. I find it unethical just as when surgeons operate on NW7s.
I would operate only on subjects who:
- suffer from an issue (in this case, male pattern baldness) => no whimsical NW1s
- may actually have a long lasting, positive effect => no NW6+

WasAGinger

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh BTW man, your hairloss is barely visible. Rejoice.

AlexJay80

My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed - In 3 months of using Minoxidil, Finastride and caffeine shampoo, the results have been absolutely f**king ridiculous...in a good way.

I'm 37 and had receded for 17 years but at a snails pace. 6 months ago I noticed that I was thinning noticeably at the vertex and it was going elsewhere too.

Maybe I've had an unusually good response to the treatments but I've gone from a Norwood 3 with some thinning (primarily vertex) to a Norwood 2 with virtually no thinning at the crown.

In fact, my hair has thickened up massively so it's now no longer possible to see my scalp after a shower. My hairline has also moved about a 1cm forwards with an insane amount of new growth and it's not fine hair either. Everyone has noticed it and remarked about how different my hair looks. I got married fairly recently and my hair 2.5 months later looks totally different to the wedding pics.

Furthermore, my hair has also changed colour from brown to dark brown, my beard has become exceptionally virulent and for the first time in my life , I've a 5 o'clock shadow after I shave. I'm permanently horny and ejaculate like Peter North. I presume that's because testosterone is no longer being converted into Dihydrotestosterone? If I didn't love my wife as much I do, I'd literally f**k anything that moves!

I'd say my hairline has reverted back to when I was 23-24 when I was doing my Master's and I'm about as horny as when I was 17-18!

However, I will stress that the first month was very tough as I shed massively and this was compounded by the fact that I got a buzz cut. Looked like I was diffusing to a Norwood 6. Thankfully, my hair is now so, so different.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 100261
Looks worse

Olle

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I’ll just borrow the thread for a minute. I’m 27 and I’m little worried about hairline. First picture is me 2 years ago.

Should I be worried?

Attachments

• CE878BB8-A981-4FDF-800F-311FCCEBF503.jpeg
    CE878BB8-A981-4FDF-800F-311FCCEBF503.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 459
  • 7C1701D9-BD13-4F7B-B707-6721362BDFAE.jpeg
    7C1701D9-BD13-4F7B-B707-6721362BDFAE.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 425
  • 5DAB81C8-3A1E-4D9E-99CD-A2619FD85423.jpeg
    5DAB81C8-3A1E-4D9E-99CD-A2619FD85423.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 435
  • 30A97ABB-BF24-4B4C-A46E-9E2897832101.jpeg
    30A97ABB-BF24-4B4C-A46E-9E2897832101.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 413
  • E00B2AA8-3EEB-405F-BECB-D55F5EFE77A2.jpeg
    E00B2AA8-3EEB-405F-BECB-D55F5EFE77A2.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 409
  • 809C7F2E-F8BD-48D6-ABC3-6841CAFD7809.jpeg
    809C7F2E-F8BD-48D6-ABC3-6841CAFD7809.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 439

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
What? His hairline is thinning especially compared to 2 years ago with the left corner taking a bigger blow. It's a legitimate question because the earlier you act the better the prognosis although the famed mature hairline can still appear by late 20s. Also bear in mind some unfortunate groups can become Norwood bald within 2 years of the hair loss process starting without treating it so he's right to ask.
You're right, it's just in my mind he came off as a delusional narcissist bc whilst he has some early but noticable recession he's still a fullhead. Just him taking advantage of the thread to post his pics didn't sit right with me. Should've done that in the general discussion section imo.

Edit: Which I can now see that he already did.