Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a big diff between NW2 and 3.
312312321ddd-png.png

k6fsn1512013176.jpg

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
only read the first page but why are guys pissed and claim this is not balding?

im at the same spot as op and even "normies" consider a hairline like this with receeded corner as "balding"

a norwood 1 hairline looks way better compared to norwood 2/3 especially if you have a natural high forehead (which op doesnt have but still)
Norwood 2 is still fine imo m8. Most guys recede to about nw2 from teens to late twenties. Women won't think ur balding as long as ur hair is thick. Imo some people look better with nw2, gives off a more badass look. But for people with high foreheads it sucks indeed.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 2 is still fine imo m8. Most guys recede to about nw2 from teens to late twenties. Women won't think ur balding as long as ur hair is thick. Imo some people look better with nw2, gives off a more badass look. But for people with high foreheads it sucks indeed.

i think norwood 2 looks only better if you have very small and disproportional forehead...but i dont think its common..eg ronald reagan has a small forehead but would have really looked better with a norwood 2? i think it wouldnt have harmed him much lookswise but it wouldnt have been a real improvement either

but i agree norwood 2 is not the end of the world especially if you are 30+, however its clearly considering balding and its a good point to start treatment

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think norwood 2 looks only better if you have very small and disproportional forehead...but i dont think its common..eg ronald reagan has a small forehead but would have really looked better with a norwood 2? i think it wouldnt have harmed him much lookswise but it wouldnt have been a real improvement either

but i agree norwood 2 is not the end of the world especially if you are 30+, however its clearly considering balding and its a good point to start treatment
Unless ur a high tier male model it won't make a lot of difference. And most people will not consider that balding since there are tons of examples where guys keep their nw2 for 20-30 years. I have 2 uncles who are norwood 3 for like 20 years already and will probably die nw3 because my grandfather had nw3 when he died. Before i had hairloss myself I never even noticed that they were nw3 or balding. And when i look around in uni most guys are beyond nw1. Nw1 is called juvenile hairline for a reason.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

I do agree however it is the best place to start treatment but only if u notice ur going beyond nw2 and or have a family history of balding.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Come on, someone like Jon Hamm is infinitely more attractive than f*****g Ronald Reagan. Stop obsessing over bullshit. The difference between NW2 and NW1 isn't that critical. At that point it's more about the rest of your features, proportions and harmony.

Last edited:

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, someone like Jon Hamm is infinitely more attractive than f*****g Ronald Reagan. Stop obsessing over bullshit. The difference between NW2 and NW1 isn't that critical. At that point it's more about the rest of your features, proportions and harmony.

yes jon hamm looks better and you are right about the face and proportions..but the comparison between reagan and hamm makes no sense

dont compare norwood 2 jon hamm to reagan

compare jon hamm norwood 2 to jon hamm norwood 1...

check out this thread i made

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hairline-looks-weird-on-an-older-man.119702/

norwood 2 is not a biggie, but still .. norwood 1 just looks better..its a fact of life

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes jon hamm looks better and you are right about the face and proportions..but the comparison between reagan and hamm makes no sense

dont compare norwood 2 jon hamm to reagan

compare jon hamm norwood 2 to jon hamm norwood 1...

check out this thread i made

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-hairline-looks-weird-on-an-older-man.119702/

norwood 2 is not a biggie, but still .. norwood 1 just looks better..its a fact of life
I don't see what you're trying to prove with that thread. Lol. You just seem to have that NW1 obsession in your head, it's okay, we all have our quirks.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
whats ur situation like rn? r u on finasteride?

Im on finasteride and min, a topical formulation, however it is not enough. At least in france there are some clinics starting dutasteride treatments which are injected directly on the scalp, and im going to try that before I decide to go full cuck mode with oral dutasteride and nuke my DHT systemicatically.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im on finasteride and min, a topical formulation, however it is not enough. At least in france there are some clinics starting dutasteride treatments which are injected directly on the scalp, and im going to try that before I decide to go full cuck mode with oral dutasteride and nuke my DHT systemicatically.

In Paris i assume ?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so u dont take oral finasteride either? still shedding? got any pics of progress?