Rate My Norwood, Fellas. It's Over For Me.

INT

Reaction score
God, why is it so pathetic when someone says about himself 'it's over'.

f*****g pussies.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so u dont take oral finasteride either? still shedding? got any pics of progress?
Im not into orals, but if the injections don't work I will kill myself aka go full oral route with dutasteride too. If not even that stops it it's legit over, im buying a wig and never leaving my bedroom again.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not into orals, but if the injections don't work I will kill myself aka go full oral route with dutasteride too. If not even that stops it it's legit over, im buying a wig and never leaving my bedroom again.
why u arent on oral still? also how topical finasteride helps? point is that even topical finasteride still permeates into ur skin, so probably if u dont have any sides rn, ud not have them on in

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why u arent on oral still? also how topical finasteride helps? point is that even topical finasteride still permeates into ur skin, so probably if u dont have any sides rn, ud not have them on in

I haven't had bloodworks since i started using the topical. Why no orals? because obviously I don't really want women tier DHT.

I will get a bloodwork and look at my DHT, if it's still high, then I assume it isn't penetrating at systemic levels. If it's as low as it would be with oral, then I assume my baseline DHT is high enough that I can tolerate the drug with no sides other than shitty water sperm which is the only side i've got and I dont understand why this happens, it must be some fucked up thing, im not having kids anyway.

If neither dutasteride injection or dermapening does jack sh*t i'll add oral dutasteride. If that doesn't work, then you tell me.

Dutchie

Established Member
Reaction score
lol mate relax, it doesnt matter at what progression it goes, u might have had it sooner i might have it slower, i am nw2 already at early 20s. it's goin out fast and hard, im gona be bald soon, so its farked
No dummy, you might only regress to a NW3 or NW4 which means you'll have tons of donor hair to get a full head of hair back.

Heck, even a NW5 and you'll be OK. Its the Norwood 6 and NW7's who are fucked

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't had bloodworks since i started using the topical. Why no orals? because obviously I don't really want women tier DHT.

I will get a bloodwork and look at my DHT, if it's still high, then I assume it isn't penetrating at systemic levels. If it's as low as it would be with oral, then I assume my baseline DHT is high enough that I can tolerate the drug with no sides other than shitty water sperm which is the only side i've got and I dont understand why this happens, it must be some fucked up thing, im not having kids anyway.

If neither dutasteride injection or dermapening does jack sh*t i'll add oral dutasteride. If that doesn't work, then you tell me.
well, yeah, just get on oral finasteride alraedy, if u have watery sperm, it means finasteride permeated in ur blood long time ago

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, yeah, just get on oral finasteride alraedy, if u have watery sperm, it means finasteride permeated in ur blood long time ago

Well, bloodworks must confirm that first. It could also be that im turning 30 and it's literally over, or it could be the finasteride. In any case, oral wouldn't do any different if DHT is already at oral levels in principle why would it,

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, bloodworks must confirm that first. It could also be that im turning 30 and it's literally over, or it could be the finasteride. In any case, oral wouldn't do any different if DHT is already at oral levels in principle why would it,
i've receded even farther at haircline close to nw3 and my density still going away

im just fucked

finasteride gamble and then if i lose it, guess will have to try minoxidil, and gamble its sides

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No dummy, you might only regress to a NW3 or NW4 which means you'll have tons of donor hair to get a full head of hair back.

Heck, even a NW5 and you'll be OK. Its the Norwood 6 and NW7's who are fucked

Agreed, norwood 7 myself and only happy with a hair system on.

Benne9

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very slight receeding, jez....Quit complaining you still can have hair styles.

Mine is ALOT worse than yours.
Only keeping the sides/back like that as normally have a hair system on.

If my hair looked like that I’d wear a hair piece. There is no shame in it, you’ve reached the end point. My bridges are high af and I got this disgusting fuzz thing right up to a nw4 but temples are gone. But Jesus your head is like a size 49 boot, no bridges, thin af neck. Invest in a hair piece, unless you’re smart, rich or invested elsewhere.

I have come to the realization that things such as money, status and also experience matter a lot more than hair. I’ve witnessed this IRL and it is mind blowing.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

"only complain when it's too late to do anything about it (beyond a wig)"
Are you f*****g kidding me

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"only complain when it's too late to do anything about it (beyond a wig)"
Are you f*****g kidding me
these f*****g idiots my man

btw, ive lost too many hairs recently, decded to go on finasteride

i dont have propecia on my country, will have to order from online and wait till its shipped... f***

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good on you for finally making a decision. I will start taking it too soon. May we both thicken up what we have!

Jaka

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
these f*****g idiots my man

btw, ive lost too many hairs recently, decded to go on finasteride

i dont have propecia on my country, will have to order from online and wait till its shipped... f***
Even if finasteride just makes you maintain, you should consider that a win. You have enough hair to style it in a way that can hide the thinning.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

this is how social death sentence looks like, absolutely brutal that all it takes is to be born with inferior looks genetics

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are not born with hairloss.
If your trying to have a dig at my looks saying they are inferior, your next to go on the ignore list,c***.
no offence, but thats how it is. prematurely bald head is ugly. thats why we are all here. i dont know about your other looks tho, cuz didnt see anything else.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair is pretty much the same as yours, it got slightly worse when starting meds etc but went back to how it was and im slowly making more progress forward. So this is just my 2 cents.

I started on minoxidil first, didnt seem to do alot for the hairline, I didnt have baldspot at back but it was thinning, but that was fixed by minoxidil.
Added in finasteride (ive been on it a year now) started at .5mg everyday for about 7months. Seemed to be holding the hair in the same place but wanted to see if stepping it up would help so Ive been on 1mg since then. Hasnt done anything more, so I may go back since studies have shown .5mg to be almost as effective in the long run. The only side effect I get is watery jizz. My dick works fine.

I also microneedle at 1.5mm once per week and apply lithium chloride straight afterwards. My whole temple area is covers in small hairs but I havent got terminals yet so im just waiting to see what happens, maybe try including microneedling on your temples, you dont need the lithium chloride, the studies on microneedling and minoxidil were pretty good alone.

While alot of people will disagree, I strongly believe dietary and lifestyle factors play in a role in how fast your hairloss is if you are genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness. Its well known that these factors play a role in what genes are expressed, especially dietary. I believe if you want to get the most out of your treatments you need to keep everything else in check, keep your inflammation low, stress under control etc. and be consistant with whatever treatments you are doing.

Another thing- You probably dont smoke, its a discusting habbit - but if you do quit, I was a smoker and microneedling didnt do anything for me until I quit smoking. It may have been coincidence but I just think its from the reduced bloodflow caused by it.

Like I said, im older than you, but im getting some real progress now instead of just holding the line so you may have a good chance if you do finasteride+minoxidil+needling. Everyones different though. Good luck with it.
yeah, since the initial post was made i diffused extremely so now u can almost see my scalp through hair in day light

gotta hop on minoxidil first and then think of in i guess

GreekGod_of_Aesthetics

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@genetically_cursed: Any updates? Your case has some similarities with mine.
It's not over, but it's the beginning of the end. And you being aware of it makes the whole process more excruciating.Awareness is suffering.