Nanominox

Jm0311

Reaction score
How do you guys like Dr. Lee's compared to Kirkland? I heard Kirkland is the best bang for the buck with good results.

Also, I "was" conteplating on getting Nano but after hearing all of this....probably not anymore

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i think if i order again it will be i month before i run out of this stuff and 3 bottles to be sure i can do long with a big supply

Mens Rea

Reaction score
guys, whoever hasn't tried it , i would say atleast give it one bottle a shot

it takes literally a month to come but its an excellent product and well worth a try.

If i could afford it, id buy a years supply at a time for piece of mind

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
guys, whoever hasn't tried it , i would say atleast give it one bottle a shot

it takes literally a month to come but its an excellent product and well worth a try.

If i could afford it, id buy a years supply at a time for piece of mind

i was thinking of getting around 6 but worried about how it was made/kept. id have asked Sinere if storing it was a problem but you know id never have got a reply :)..

i hate Sinere with a passion for letting me down and not really caring and id love to say they have made a trully crappy product, but they havnt, nanominox ms has given me massive results, im at the stage where i dont really even need to hide my hairloss and my hair was terrible 12 months ago, the nano really kicked it into life the last few months.

i prefer using a product once per day thats why im now going for a 15% minoxidil. for a laugh ill leave my order with Sinere running to see how long it takes, id say 6 months:).

Established Member
Reaction score
I've used Dr Lee's 15% minoxidil and it's quite sticky stuff. Nothing like his 5% which goes on very clean. I ended up throwing out ½ the bottle.

3ml x 5% is the same dosage of as 15%. Perhaps use 2/3ml of 5% instead.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
just order a large order of ms or fms nano...
and store in the fridge , 1 year storage would not be a problem
and you dont have to stress when you first bottle is almost empty

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
it says on the bottle DO NOT FREEZE! i would not take that chance with this solution... refrigerator is the best way to go :)

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
refrigerator is wat i was meaning to say
sorry for the bad english

the liposomes need to stored cool , or they break down...
i had this ones , i forget to put the bottle in the refrigerator again after used
the next day i put it back in the refrigerator , the bottle was almost empty so it was not so a big problem , but when i finished the bottle i see a white substance on the bottom of the bottle , with the next bottle what i store always in the refrigerator this was not the case , so always in the refrigerator or the liposomes could break down and stay as a white sticky stuff on the botom of your bottle...

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
WesleyBelgium; do you always store in the refrigerator? I keep mine at room temperature, except for the extra bottle. I also found that white stuff at the bottom in one of the bottles I received... I thought it was the finasteride, and that was the reason why you have to shake the bottle before use.. I don´t know though, is that the liposomes?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
as far as i know , yes...
at online shop they state : Store at room temperature...

on my bottle there is the text : store refrigirated (sinds the minoxidil sulfate and the liposomes are unstable and store cold helps alot...)

Mens Rea

Reaction score
5920715 said:
I don't have anything about refrigeration on my bottle.

Nothing on the webpage either:
http://www.sinere.com/nanominox-ms_en.html

Could you upload a pic of your label, wesleyBelgium?

same label as mine but i put mine in the fridge. cant remember why i knew it was but im sure i was told somewhere

its defaintely the correct thing to do. when i hadnt chilled it i always got some kinda filmy residue but now its chilled in the fridge i never get that residue!!

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i have still the first bottle of the nanominox-ms that i orderd (end of june)
and there the label says : store in the refrigerator

on the new bottles it is not present anymore...

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
i have still the first bottle of the nanominox-ms that i orderd (end of june)
and there the label says : store in the refrigerator

on the new bottles it is not present anymore...

Maybe they upgraded their formula...?

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
has anyone had a delivery from Sinere in the last month?. Or any kind of contact?

I mailed them saying if they didnt respond id have to assume they are no longer trading and id have to get Paypal to act on my behalf, that was a week ago :) .

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
I received my order a month ago... after waiting for 6 weeks or so. Seems like a great product, I don´t get why they let poor customer service mess up their reputation like this!

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
captain_que said:
I received my order a month ago... after waiting for 6 weeks or so. Seems like a great product, I don´t get why they let poor customer service mess up their reputation like this!

Its not poor customer service mate, customer service does not exist :) .

They could pretty much corner the market, as this stuff is amazing.

as said above, they are fucktards.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
Any germans on here?? I have the name of the guy behind this company if anybody cares to do a background check in germany?