Nanominox

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jksl said:
knowingyou said:
one can not order it on web, but through a private person who is an italian who lives in Germany. :dunno:

wtf... so how do i order this from this italian who lives in germany? is this how you order it?

:mrgreen: Ha ha Funny isn't it?

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
jksl said:
knowingyou said:
one can not order it on web, but through a private person who is an italian who lives in Germany. :dunno:

wtf... so how do i order this from this italian who lives in germany? is this how you order it?

:mrgreen: Ha ha Funny isn't it?

Not really... I want to order some nanominox, but i don't know how. :sobbing:

Lion

Reaction score
jksl said:
Guys, when i go to Sinere's website, i click on "online shop" and it takes me to a page that says 'forbidden'. Basically, i can't order from that site... Anyone else dealing with the same issue? I really wanted to order some nanominox-ms

I personally bought many Nanominox bottles in 2008 via Online Shop, but it seems to be shut down now.

Try to contact sinere via email http://www.sinere.com/imprint.html
My friend bought Nanominox this way some time ago. Maybe you will be a success too.

Maicky

Reaction score
Just placed my order for more Nanominox from Jonny.
I have ordered several times from him, no problems and delivery in one week every single time.
I also order my shampoo and conditioner from him.
Been using Nanominox MS and Nanominox FMS, great products to use, it´s like putting water on your scalp.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
11andy11 said:
jksl said:
11andy11 said:
nanominox can be purchased here http://forhair.webasyst.net/shop/en/category/sinere_rh/ they have worldwide shipping and they have whole line of sinere products

If the currency swap on coinmill is correct, then that place is a complete rip off. 150 Canadian Dollars for Nanominox 5%?? Rip off.

99$ U.S. dollars price showing for me on site

if you are buy more than 3 bottle it will be a lot cheaper they give good discount if you are buy 6 or 12 bottles

i am buy from them 3 bottles with Express Shipping with tracking number and the say if i am buy 6 or 12 bottles they give me good discount

and they have whole line of polaris products (Nr-02,Nr-07,Nr-08 and Nr-09 - 15% minoxidil with liposphere technology) its not avilable anywhere else

lmao. 100 bucks for a bottle of minoxidil? that's still a giant rip off. they're asking 300 dollars for a bottle of polaris lab's nr-10? my god man....

Maicky

Reaction score
Who the hell would buy from this place.

Directly from Sinere I pay 35EUR for Nanominox MS.

This should be around 46 Dollars I guess.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't know why anyone would buy this sh*t anyway.

Looks shoddy as hell so why on earth would you believe the claims that you can wash it off after 10 minutes.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Don't know why anyone would buy this sh*t anyway.

Looks shoddy as hell so why on earth would you believe the claims that you can wash it off after 10 minutes.

It's really good stuff.

i had rather remarkable results from it at one point. Now my hair is bad again, i would like to try nanominox again to see if i could replicate that previous success.

It's a good solution.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Jonny does it for 35.5 euro. 42.50 including delivery etc.

Not that bad but still expensive.

I'm going to try it for a few months to see if it can get me the results it previously did. My crown is awful, needs toppik all the time, so this is a last chance saloon for me!

Mens Rea

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Complete bollocks, good luck pissing your money away rea.

100ml is almost equal two normal sized bottles (i.e. 60ml bottles) you'd get of rogaine etc.

So you need to bear that in mind.

I'm only experimenting. I've used it before and it's very clean and effective.

I shed LOADS of hair and was practially ready to give up. This was, in fairness, shock loss from originally going of minoxidil. But i went on to nanominox and my hair grew back better than before.

This was 3 years ago and it's been going downhill since. I'm hoping to get another good result from nanominox. I'll give it three months and see how i feel about it.

I can vouch for it quality, it's a good solution.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so before i invest in the reading effort and time of 40 pages, this stuff didn't work?

the only thing that regrows in min?