Nanominox

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Iv been having very good results with finasteride/nizoral (10 months) and what looks like ok results with A&G serum.

I tried minoxidil last year and was shocked at how crappy it felt on my head and how bad it made my hair look, it also gave me a sore head that night, so decided against it.

I decided to try nanominox as it sounded like the bizz.

nanominox dried in 10 mins. you can even wash your hair after.

It DOESNT make your hair a greasy mess even if you decide to not wash hair after applying.

The applicator is great to use.

Its coloured and thicker than nomal minoxidil so you do not overuse it, but leaves no residue.

As for results, time will tell, but so far it ticks all my boxes.

as requested.... ORDER NANOMINOX FROM j-sinere@web.de

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm also on nanominox-ms

time will show if it works wonders...

i'm on it about 3 weeks , just using it in the morning , in the evening kirkland or spectral dnc-l

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
it works , i can say this...

hair grows faster
even my bodyhair is getting thicker , to thick black hairs, and getting longer
i did shave everything with my bodygroomer , sinds i dont wanne look like a monkey...

hair on top grows also faster
and on my rightside (above ear) the hair was getting thinner , you could see the skin between the hairs allready ,and on my leftside you saw nothing, nice thick hair...
after 4 weeks on this stuff this side is filled in... its thicker again
and there more reports about this on our belgium hairforum...

so it does the job

i used alot of minoxidils in the past and this one is far the best...

Rios39

Reaction score
Question:

What is this stuff? Right now I'm using Rogain Foam 5% and Propecia and haviong good solid results. Would adding Namominox help the situation as well?

Swanson

Established Member
Reaction score
Nanominox is just minoxidil like rogaine, but the company says that it only needs to be on the scalp for 10 minutes then can be washed out.

It wouldnt benefit your regime any better.. unless you wanted to apply this in the morning and then wash it out.. and apply rogaine foam later in the evening.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Swanson said:
Nanominox is just minoxidil like rogaine, but the company says that it only needs to be on the scalp for 10 minutes then can be washed out.

It wouldnt benefit your regime any better.. unless you wanted to apply this in the morning and then wash it out.. and apply rogaine foam later in the evening.

how would it not benefit you if the stuff dried 10x faster, isn't greasy and doesn't leave residue? i think it makes the whole thing 100x more practical really, its not about wanting to wash your hair 10 minutes later....

also, nanominox ms etc have various additional ingredients that could bring some results of their own. not to mention the minoxidil is sulfate so in theory its much much stronger and it should get absorbed much better.

check out the website

http://www.sinere.com/shop/304SP2_relea ... dukte.html

Swanson

Established Member
Reaction score
well rogaine foam dries fast too.....

i got from his question.. that he was going to use rogaine foam and nanominox together.... thats why i said to use nano in the morning and it wouldnt be noticeable

but there is no need to use both rogaine and nanominox.. thats what i thought his question was

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Swanson said:
well rogaine foam dries fast too.....

i got from his question.. that he was going to use rogaine foam and nanominox together.... thats why i said to use nano in the morning and it wouldnt be noticeable

but there is no need to use both rogaine and nanominox.. thats what i thought his question was

ah yes, you're right buddy

nanominox would be a replacement for the foam, not a supplement.

yes foam drives fast too but nanominox appears superior by way of ingredients and absorbion. hopefully when mine comes i can confirm this

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
im on my second bottle now, still love how easy it is to apply. bit early to see results yet though.

dthomas

Reaction score
So who has used nanominox for a relatively significant amount of time with good results? At what usage frequency? (1-2 times a day, left it on for 10mins - 1hr before washing off, etc) And what about side effects (dark eye circles, wrinkles, etc)?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
zephyr31 said:
im on my second bottle now, still love how easy it is to apply. bit early to see results yet though.

Started on it a week and a half ago!! Best minoxidil so far..Penetrate in like 2 minutes.. Just disappear on your scalp...unbelievable..Nothing compare to any other brands .. I tried them all... No residues, not greasy... Really good stuff!! :punk:

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
Hi whats the best to start with when you are noticing your hair is getting thinner and you have male pattern baldness.
Should i just begin with the normal nanominox ore the nanominox fms with the fina in it?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
update -

been on it a few days now and im experiencing residue issues. Im getting alot of crumy dandruff like stuff after i shower, persumably from this. im pretty sure its not dandruff tho its more like a white film or something.

Rather disappointing. I mean, the generic stuff caused a little dandruff but nothing too bad. This residue is more untidy and more of a nuisance tbh; not sure if its sustainable to use or not

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
update -

been on it a few days now and im experiencing residue issues. Im getting alot of crumy dandruff like stuff after i shower, persumably from this. im pretty sure its not dandruff tho its more like a white film or something.

Rather disappointing. I mean, the generic stuff caused a little dandruff but nothing too bad. This residue is more untidy and more of a nuisance tbh; not sure if its sustainable to use or not

i put it on and a few mins later i have no sign of ever using it. never had residue either. oh tell i lie, i do have around 3-4 spots on crown. dont know if this is due to the massaging or the minoxidil as iv never had this before.

im using the nanominox ms.

also do u know u can wash your hair a short time after using it?. maybe even put some oils on it or something too.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
zephyr31 said:
Colin297 said:
update -

i put it on and a few mins later i have no sign of ever using it. never had residue either. oh tell i lie, i do have around 3-4 spots on crown. dont know if this is due to the massaging or the minoxidil as iv never had this before.

im using the nanominox ms.

also do u know u can wash your hair a short time after using it?. maybe even put some oils on it or something too.

yeah i realise you can do that but even then i had to deal with the flakes.

Do you keep yours in the fridge? i haven't...

im trying an experiment tonight - im using generic minoxidil tonite to see if i get this dandruffy stuff in the shower tommorow

Mens Rea

Reaction score
ok i can now conclude for a fact it is definately the nanominox that causes the flakey white film stuff. no residue this morning after using kirkland.

this one leaves me at a cross roads. nanominox costs me literally 6 times as much and its actually bringing extra residue. all i can think is that maybe its because im not keeping it in the fridge?