Nanominox

davestep

Reaction score
been away from the site a long time, was just gonna ask if anyone has ordered any nanominnox lately but reading through the last page or two has answered my question....

Im ordering some more in next day or two, ive been very pleased with nanominnox fms. just on my last bottle of a years supply now, which when its finished would have lasted almost exactly 12 months!

its so much less irrative on my scalp, really like the stuff compared to my average minnox i used before which made me irritate like hell.

i posted pics about 9 months ago, hopefully the thread i started will still be there and will have an update for you lot soon with new pics, nothing amazing, i was nw3/nw4 before i staretd, but atleast you lot can see what happened with me...

will explain more then

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Still yet to see any claims of success with this stuff?

I don't know why anyone would even assume it's legit, the website/ordering-via-email/packaging really don't appear to tally with the supposedly hi-tech nature of the product??

Mens Rea

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
Still yet to see any claims of success with this stuff?

I don't know why anyone would even assume it's legit, the website/ordering-via-email/packaging really don't appear to tally with the supposedly hi-tech nature of the product??

What exactly are you expecting

Firstly, not that many people are using it on here

Secondly, most people who are used other minoxidil before this, so i mean, what do you expect? Marginal additional benefits would be the most one would reasonably expect. For most its just the cleanness that it brings that makes it preferable to other minoxs. If it wasn't legit you'd hear plenty of BAD stories.

Thirdly, i had excellent success from it when i went back on it after losing a ton of hair when i went off minoxidil. Some may have happened anyway, i cant tell, but i had excellent regrowth even if that has since degressed.

Great product

Established Member
Reaction score
One of the great advantages of Nanominox is that you can wash it out after 15 minutes.

ziom1990

Reaction score
so, where to buy nanominox-ms ? i must write to johny and order or do it in sinere.com?

I have got anserve from johny and he said that nanominox is availible nut the price is the same like nanominox-fms...
"
43-A <> NANOMINOX-FMS (CON FINASTERIDE MINOXIDIL SOLFATO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
Produttore: Sinere Limited
La mia Offerta: 35,50 €
-------------------------------------------
43-A <> NANOMINOX-MS (CON FINASTERIDE MINOXIDIL SOLFATO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
Produttore: Sinere Limited
La mia Offerta: 35,00 €
"

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
To all Nanomix buffs. This product does seem to have a very impressive following, given all the issues with the company. Please take a moment and give your honest opinion on the following. The sinere website states:

"An alteration of the ethosome formulation can modulate the level of penetration (restricting drug delivery to the skin only, as required for herpes labialis treatment with Zovirax, or allowing full dermal penetration as required for insulin therapy) [2]. We designed our ethosomes in a way to restrict the delivery of active substances to the skin in order to minimize systemic side effects."

Even if no one uses this product for that reason, do you think it does eliminate or at least minimize systemic side effects?? (bloating, heart rate, etc.)

Rabid

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, not one person can claim fewer sides with this product???

Again, from the Sinere website:
" We designed our ethosomes in a way to restrict the delivery of active substances to the skin in order to minimize systemic side effects."

Maicky

Reaction score
Nanominox MS seems to be available again. I just ordered a few bottles from Sinere. I´ve been using Nanominox FMS for about one year. Very good product but since I´m taking Propecia Nanominox MS without Finasteride is very welcome. You guys who are looking for some product replacing Dr Lee´s products Nanominox could be it.

maggie99

Reaction score
Rabid said:
Well, not one person can claim fewer sides with this product???

Again, from the Sinere website:
" We designed our ethosomes in a way to restrict the delivery of active substances to the skin in order to minimize systemic side effects."

i would be interested in this as well.

have any minoxidil users experienced sides(racing heart etc.) then switched to Nanominox and no longer had issues?

i am not talking about scalp irritation problems but systemic absorption that effects the heart.

my understanding is that ethosomes would increase systemic absorption and that is how they are utilized. liposomes however would be used for local effects.

other than sinere's statement about how they designed them, i was hoping for some more proof or experience.

thank you.

pawelg

Reaction score
hey everyone,

you might know me from my blog viewtopic.php?f=42&t=64298

as i am stating in my blog, i will order nanominox fsm, and add it to my routine as the morning application, because of its drying speed which makes it alot easier to apply dermmatch and styling products. of course im hoping i wont need dermmatch anymore somewhere down the line but who knows. so if youre interested in seeing results, follow my blog. i will order it at the end of april, i am in germany so lets see how fast they deliver. i regularly update the blog, so you will get a pretty decent idea of whether its working or not.

so long.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You really think if this stuff dries in 10 mins or you wash it off after 10 mins then it's going to be as effective as a reputable brand with studies behind it? Where's the proof to back that claim up? Madness.

My advice is stick with the big name minoxidil manufacturers. None of this other sh*t can be trusted. :/

pawelg

Reaction score
youre making a valid point but i think its moot, no disrespect! if it does dry in 10 minutes you dont need to wash your hair. and judging by the posts here its a pretty unanimous opinion that it does dry fast. and people on here claim that it also does yield results. they key is to always keep trying if youre dissatisfied with a current regimen. thats all im saying.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, when i go to Sinere's website, i click on "online shop" and it takes me to a page that says 'forbidden'. Basically, i can't order from that site... Anyone else dealing with the same issue? I really wanted to order some nanominox-ms

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im new to this.

It this a topical? During shower like nizoral or a daily applicant like Rogaine?

Does it drying with lots of alcohol as a base? (the reason i cant use rogaine)

Or is it moisturizing like a cream?

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
Im new to this.

It this a topical? During shower like nizoral or a daily applicant like Rogaine?

It is a topical like Rogaine, but it is less harsh than Rogaine, and it dries fast. As the website said, one can wash the hair 10 minutes after the application. I can not say how effective it is, but it is clean and fast dry, and will not dry out the scalp.
The disadvantage is the cost and sometimes difficult to order it, because one can not order it on web, but through a private person who is an italian who lives in Germany. :dunno:

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
knowingyou said:
one can not order it on web, but through a private person who is an italian who lives in Germany. :dunno:

wtf... so how do i order this from this italian who lives in germany? is this how you order it?

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
knowingyou said:
rwhairlosstalk said:
Im new to this.

It is a topical like Rogaine, but it is less harsh than Rogaine, and it dries fast. As the website said, one can wash the hair 10 minutes after the application. I can not say how effective it is, but it is clean and fast dry, and will not dry out the scalp.
The disadvantage is the cost and sometimes difficult to order it, because one can not order it on web, but through a private person who is an italian who lives in Germany. :dunno:

Ohhh. I get it. Well, i need something reliable, aye? If I have to hunt down some Italian gentlemen, whom I don't know, I'll just find another alternative.

Thanks for the info! I'm trying every avenue I can to keep hair on my head! :punk: