Nanominox

Mens Rea

Reaction score
^ mate did it say your item has been "shipped" in your account

my last ordered has been shipped on 17th oct apparently which is a month ago.

I wonder....

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
lads we could be in trouble.

Paypal dont accept any dispute thats over 45 days old.

looks like £50.00 down the toilet.

Ralf Uhlemann is an ARSE. dont deal with Sinere

davestep

Reaction score
hey, just read through this whole topic....

i use to take finasterise tablets with 7% minoxidil lotion. had to stop taking finasteride after a year due to bad side effects, which i'm gutted about because i really think it was working for me, but no amount of hair is worth those side effects! im still using minoxidil but its pretty pointless by itself so i recently added S5 cream. im happy with the way i can apply s5 but wether it works or not its still to early to tell.
only problem is i had to stop using minoxidil because the smell when used with s5 cream is unbearable and i was getting comments of mates.
i no i need to add more to my regime and this nanominox sounds great, the fact of the ten minute drying sounds perfect. i checked the website and it says 1 week for delivery. but sounds like hes not supplying anymore, is it not worth me chancing it do you think? it sounds like such a great product dont know why hes not supplying it anymore, he could make a fortune surely.
just dont know what product i can try next? :(

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got an email from Sinere. The status of my order changed, new status: shipped. It was already shipped one month ago but the new shippment comes with a tracking number.

Guess it has something to do with the email I sent.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
guybrush said:
Just got an email from Sinere. The status of my order changed, new status: shipped. It was already shipped one month ago but the new shippment comes with a tracking number.

is that nano ms?

i dont want to cause too much of a stink as i REALLY want nanominox. Knowing my luck he will spike mine with hair remover cream, lol :woot: .

Mens Rea

Reaction score
me too guybrush i got the same email today despite it already being "shipped" on 17/10/09

i understand that the guy is a one man outfit but he should have the decency to let his customers know so they can atleast know where they stand.

ive no doubt nano has helped my hair but my scalp is VERY itchy all the time. Anyone else have this?

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
guybrush said:

So Sinere actually responded to your email??!?!!

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
zephyr31: I'm using regular Nanominox, can't deal with minoxidil sulfate.. too strong!

AssigmentZero: Not really.. it was just the email they usually send when your bottle has been shipped! :)

BTW I'm wondering how this guy can make liposomal solutions at such a low cost...

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin 297
my scalp is VERY itchy all the time. Anyone else have this?

I haven't had any itch since I started using a derma roller.

You can pick them up very cheap on ebay - about 10$ inc shipping.

dopey

Reaction score
sinere seems to be out of business at the end of this month. Here's what their website said.

Sinere discontinues Hair Product Line

Open orders will be shipped until end of November 2009.

Contact our wholesaler for Sinere Products "j-sinere (at) web.de"

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
guybrush said:
AssigmentZero: Not really.. it was just the email they usually send when your bottle has been shipped! :)

Hey,

So how long was it between your order date and shipment date?

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
dopey said:
sinere seems to be out of business at the end of this month. Here's what their website said.

What? :woot: :( !! i´m closing up on month nine on this stuff!! what do I do now??

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
when i log into my sinere account it now says MS is in stock, they bloody better send it out to, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Im just going to kid on that iv spent £50 on a hot date, and not flushed it down the toilet with sinere that will make me feel better

i was planning on using nano ms on days when i couldnt wait for normal min to dry, so it would have lasted longer.

btw folks iv been using 15% with azelic acid and im seeing good results. not the xandrox stuff, stuff from the USA on ebay. seem a really sh*t hot company, im ready to re-order .

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
captain_que said:
dopey said:

What? :woot: :( !! i´m closing up on month nine on this stuff!! what do I do now??

iv used normal 5% min, nanominox ms, and 15%.. i think minoxidil is minoxidil really, some have better vehicles and drying times, but other than that if u can get it to absorb into ur head its all good:). try that 15% stuff i use, its a little sticky but i only use it at night, so no worries.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
my order says shipped:).... i think we have all kicked up that much of a fuss hes put hair remover cream in our minoxidil just for one hoooraahhh before he stops trading lol.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
this sucks,! really really sucks! does anyone know of any proper alternatives?? nanominox FMS is so smooooth..!!

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
So sinere has finally started shipping out minoxidil but now says they're closing!! NOOOO!!!! I wanted to try this stuff.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i think if you order they can still ship it... if they do ship it...
i looked on there site and as far as i see you can still order for now , but i would not waith any longer...

anybody knows the reason why they close there hairproductline ?
is there a problem ? or are they in trouble sinds they sell a topical produkt with medicine in that you need normally a doctor/dermatologist for...

i am thinking what to do... order a batch before its to late or let it be , and looke for other produkt...

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt order from them now lads.

also cant see why they would be in trouble for the finasteride in the FMS, as the MS is great, just without finasteride, so they could still sell that.

im sticking to 1 application at night and keeping with the 15% stuff... *****IF***** my sinere order comes, which is 2 bottles of nanominox MS ill use that at the weekends before i go out so i can wash my hair etc. that way it should last me a year.

the 15min drying time was amazing. that was the seller for me.