Nanominox

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would order 10 bottles to apply once a day, so they would last around 3 years lol

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

i feel like a long lost brother has contacted me, they mailed me back, lol.

your order will be shipped next Monday.

Regards
Sinere Team

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
im dizzy, 2 replies in one day woooooo.

if you order before end of November, no problem !
You can store our products at least 18 months.

Kind Regards
Sinere Team

iv taken a chance, the crappy service is worth it to get this product tbh... Iv ordered 6 bottles of MS, if it keeps for 18months its all good.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody else get a looong e-mail from Sinere today with a list of pretty much every hairproduct you can think of?? And that you can order all of it... And it was in Italian I think... wtf..

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to try this stuff but if they close then there is not point in getting on it when eventually it will be gone.

Can anyone verify/email them to see if they are really closing? Sounds like they're staying open if they're sending lists of products they sell (in italian lol).

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
still got 1 bottle and a half bottle , but i'm gonne order another 3 bottles to be sure

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
captain_que said:
Anybody else get a looong e-mail from Sinere today with a list of pretty much every hairproduct you can think of?? And that you can order all of it... And it was in Italian I think... wtf..

Can you please share? :)

My bottle arrived home this morning! yeah.. but I don't know what to do with it since there will be no chance to get more from now on.. :(

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
best not to waith till last day...

i orderd yesterday 4 extra bottles :
1 - nanominox (regular)
2 - nanominox-ms
1 - nanominox-fms

and i have still 1 bottle and a half bottle in my refrigirator
and i was thinking of buying 2 extra ms bottles of a other member on our hairforum

i want to keep using nano als long as possible...

last chanse people , there no produkt as good as this stuff... dont waith till its gone

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
i got 2 bottles delivered on Friday. ordering more before they stop sending end of this month.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
not sure what's going on here but i can tell you this my regime will be severely weakened without nano -ms. Not only is it practical to use, its the most effective topical ive ever used - the one thing i could use for a forseeable future

i wrote to them and they replied telling me to write to 'j-sinere@web.de' instead

i did and they just replied saying thanks for the interest and listed these comments:

Here is some of the relevant list:

40-A <> NANOMINOX 2% (SENZA GLICOLE PROPILENICO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
Produttore: Sinere Limited
La mia Offerta: 23,00
-------------------------------------------
41-A <> NANOMINOX 4% (SENZA GLICOLE PROPILENICO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
La mia Offerta: 25,00
42-A <> NANOMINOX 5% Confezione da: 100 Ml.
La mia Offerta: 25,50
43-A <> NANOMINOX-FMS (CON FINASTERIDE MINOXIDIL SOLFATO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
La mia Offerta: 35,50
45-A <> MICROMINOX 2% (SENZA GLICOLE PROPILENICO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
La mia Offerta: 27,00
46-A <> MICROMINOX 5% (SENZA GLICOLE PROPILENICO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
La mia Offerta: 29,00

is 41A nanominox -ms? It appears to be......... Im a bit confused?

Id replied looking clarification...

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
It has a UK address on my bottles of MS, why do we need to go to all corners of the world to get it:).

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
since iv been using my new batch iv had an itchy scalp. hope its ok gear as i have 6 bottles.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
i got an itchy scalp too

but my regrowth post quitting minoxidil for 3 months shed has been IMMENSE

Im back to roughly where i was before i quit. So delighted to have recovered because when you shed like fuk u never know for sure if you will regrow or not - its scarey. Not sure how much i can attribute it to nano but its convenience has meant i dont mind putting it on so that alone is a success

ill buy a few bottles of u if u wish. otherwise ill probably order another 2 whcih should take me to next summer, then i'll use other stuff if nano is really gone

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
iv been using 15% minoxidil for the 2 months when i couldnt get nanominox, so i was hoping to make the transfer back quite easy. strange im getting this itch since i started using nano again, i wonder whats causing it. its only been 4 days back on nano too.

My fear was that now that they are closing down whats to stop them watering it down or not putting the same quality gear in it, kinda like make as much profit untill end of november as we can kinda thing.

Prob just paranoid, but the itch is making me think the worst.