Nanominox

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's a very professional setup as Paypal is the only payment method.

And the name on the Paypal receipt is an individual, not a company. (Ralf Uhlemann).

The labels on the bottles are obviously put on by a person.

Not exactly a well designed site either.

All in all it has the signs of a one man operation.

It's a good product though and hopefully word will get around.
Then things might improve on the CS front.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
ordered in september, still didnt received my nanominox and no reply`s on my emails

I emailed i want my money back!
Anyone know how to get it back?

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Bombarie said:
ordered in september, still didnt received my nanominox and no reply`s on my emails

I emailed i want my money back!
Anyone know how to get it back?

Luckily Paypal are great at this sort of thing. When you use them its a secure transaction which they guarantee. Exactly like a credit card your payment is WITH Paypal, not sinere.

Log into your paypal account, and open a "dispute". They will then contact the other party(good luck with that Paypal).

Paypal after realising these guys are cowboys will freeze the account and pay you back your Payment. They will then charge Sineres account with the refund, may take a while.

Its a signed for package via courier, and as Sinere cant prove you got it or they sent it, it should be an open and shut case. Im about to do the same.

His Paypal account will be removed.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
You´ll get your stuff.. It can just take time. As was mentioned above, this seems like a one man operation; one man making the product, bottling, packaging, shipping etc. Leaving little room for e-mail correspondence. Not saying this is an excuse for not answering your customers, just a probable explanation...

I´ve had e-mail reply with Sinere when one of my bottle had spilled some during shipping. Got an e-mail saying I would get a free bottle with my next order, which I did..

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
The question im asking myself is how long can we leave it untill we claim paypal?. surely paypal have a limit on claims. Do we wait 2 months?, 4 months, a year? :) .

all i want is sinere to keep me up to date, or even reply to a mail?.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
i thot u only have like 30 days to claim under paypal?

either way, after this next bottle of nano im goin back generic probably simply because i cant be fucked with the twat that sellls nano

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
guybrush said:
hey captain! how is your treatment going? any results so far?

I don´t know what to tell you.. I´ve passed the 7 month mark on my regimen of nanominox fms, nizoral and nano shampoo. I had to stop nanominox for one month however, from around the 5th to 6th month mark, as I was too late ordering, and Sinere was too late shipping.! Now I have two bottles, but will be ordering again soon just to have some on stock...

A lot of the time it seems like I´m not losing much hair at all, but I think I might be getting sheds every now and then. My hair is pretty thin all over, and especially my widows peak. I´m taking pictures. Don´t know what to think really; should things get worse before they get better perhaps?

I can´t say that I see any regrowth yet. But I feel pretty good about the nanominox. Thinking about adding oral finasteride in a low dosage.

Guybrush, did you get back on nanominox or still on finasteride?

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
captain_que said:
guybrush said:
hey captain! how is your treatment going? any results so far?

I don´t know what to tell you.. I´ve passed the 7 month mark on my regimen of nanominox fms, nizoral and nano shampoo. I had to stop nanominox for one month however, from around the 5th to 6th month mark, as I was too late ordering, and Sinere was too late shipping.! Now I have two bottles, but will be ordering again soon just to have some on stock...

A lot of the time it seems like I´m not losing much hair at all, but I think I might be getting sheds every now and then. My hair is pretty thin all over, and especially my widows peak. I´m taking pictures. Don´t know what to think really; should things get worse before they get better perhaps?

I can´t say that I see any regrowth yet. But I feel pretty good about the nanominox. Thinking about adding oral finasteride in a low dosage.

Guybrush, did you get back on nanominox or still on finasteride?

It doesn't sound like you're having good results. :( Pitty that you had to discontinue the treatment for a month, so you cannot really state it doesn't work. You'll have to give it more time and see what happens.

BTW I've been on Finpecia 0,5mg for nearly 5 months now. It lowers my blood pressure sometimes so I had to miss the pill some days. I would say there have been no improvement so far, things stay the same (which is not bad at all). However, the first time I took the pill for 4 months along with Epilobium and I was starting to see pretty good results. I believe Epilobium could have had some additive effect.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone had a delivery from sinere in the last 2 months?.

iv been using 15% min with azelic acid (sp?) untill my order placed with sinere in sep arrives, yeah rite.

my great gains were from nanominox ms. id much rather use that as it dries so fast, 15% stuff takes forever, although it does seem strong, its like you can smell the minoxidil in it.

Its not a major issue as i use it at night and wash my hair in the morning.

im at the stage i can go out confidently with no concealer on my crown. finasteride and nano saved my hair, which was pretty bad a year ago.... just wish i could buy nano, grrr.

Im actually feeling like the 15% stuff may even be better, iv used the first bottle, its really cheap, even getting it from the USA, and they are mega helpfull.

if anyone that cant get nano from sinere is interested ill post the details aboutthe 15% stuff here.

also guys, USE LOREAL THICKENING SHAMPOO FOR MEN iv used tons of stuff like it, but this is the best by far.

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think my nano will never make its way home.

Actually, I sent Sinere an email just to tell them what I think about their delivery delays. As you can imagine.. no response at all.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Yup, lets face it, its not going to come.

Wonder if ill get my £45.00 back.

i just want to grab this guy and shake him around for an hour and say why are you such a prat 1000 times :) .

maybes hes dead, hmmmm.

MrCurly

Reaction score
zephyr31, can you elaborate on the 15% minoxidil? Is it something like Xandrox?

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Iv been waiting since 17th sep 2009, notice how i put the year?, this may yet be of need as i fear this going on for a while:).

Really good company, im from Scotland and got it in 8 days, any question i asked they replied crazy quick.

It smells really strong. tbh if it wasnt for nano absorbing so fast id be using this stuff anyways. Be warned you will only be using it at night, as its very sticky, like glue, but i asked them about that and they said because it was so strong the vehicle needed to be like that.

good price too, its around a £10.00 a bottle, nano ms is about £22.00 .

MrCurly

Reaction score
Great, i'll check it out, thanks!