Nanominox

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, whats with the box size haha.

using 5% standard minoxidil untill my supply comes, if it ever arrives that is.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
still no sign of my order, its now been 1 month since i paid for it. no replies to my mails

This company makes a superb product and its working wonders on my hair its just a shame they ruin it with terrible customer care. will have to decide now if i stick with it or try somehing else more reliable.

luckily its through Paypal who are very good with disputes like this.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
they seriously are utter spastics

ive ordered another bottle that should get me to xmas, hopefully by then ive recovered from my brutal shed from having went off minoxidil and i will consider going back to generic after that, simply because of their unreliability

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
i have some normal kirkland minoxidil ,luckily. i planned on using it for a few days untill the nanominox came in, thats turned into me using half the bottle, i will have to order more of this now aso.

my results have been amazing with nano if by going to normal it changes that i will hunt them all down :) ..

im quite happy to pay this company £30.00 a month, they must not need my business.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
^ yes, its all rather confusing

excellent product that could seriously make a killing considering the demand for a good topical on the likes of this board.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
just buy at least 2 bottles....
and when the first one is empty , then you allready order a second bottle...
i have done this and its good to know that i have everytime 1 bottle as backup... just store it in the fridge

Established Member
Reaction score
Which Nanominox are people using?

I'm using the Nanominox-MS

nanoe.jpg

Some points:

1. Delivery is slow, as I wrote in a previous post:
Ordered: Thurs 27 Aug
Shipped:Friday 11 Sept,
Received: Wed 23 Sept

So it's best to buy a few bottles in advance. Shipping is 8.60 regardless of the
amount you buy and free for orders over 150.

2. There isn't a 1ml line on the dropper.

3. It goes on nice, but not as nice as Dr Lee's minoxidil.

4. Most effective minoxidil I've ever used. My hair has greatly thickened up.
I use a dermaroller for a few mins before I apply.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
5920715 said:
Which Nanominox are people using?

I'm using the Nanominox-MS

nanoe.jpg

Some points:

1. Delivery is slow, as I wrote in a previous post:
Ordered: Thurs 27 Aug
Shipped:Friday 11 Sept,
Received: Wed 23 Sept

So it's best to buy a few bottles in advance. Shipping is 8.60 regardless of the
amount you buy and free for orders over 150.

2. There isn't a 1ml line on the dropper.

3. It goes on nice, but not as nice as Dr Lee's minoxidil.

4. Most effective minoxidil I've ever used. My hair has greatly thickened up.
I use a dermaroller for a few mins before I apply.

i use the -ms too, its vey clean.

Do you think the dermaroller definately increases effectiveness? Also, how exactly do u use it, simply roll it over your head for 5 minutes?

Established Member
Reaction score
I roll it in one direction only for about 3/5 mins.

If you're using a dermaroller on your face you can roll it in 4 directions.

It's stopped my itch and I think it's helped to thickened up my hair.

My hair is in the best condition in years.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i ordered 2 bottles when i had 3/4 a bottle left, it seems that they are out of stock.

a reply to my mails would have been nice. Its very important to have a reliable supply of the same gear.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i was thinking about using the ms version with a dermaroller on the crown...
do you have any sides when using this stuff with a dermaroller ?
and what needle dept is your dermaroller ? i have a 1mm version

Established Member
Reaction score
Since 23rd Sept.

Before that I was using Dr Lee's minoxidil with a dermaroller and I noticed my hair thickening up a bit and it has got even thicker since I started using Nanominox + derma roller).

I got my haircut last week and was very surprised at how much my hair had improved. I can feel the thickness when I run my hand through my hair.

I'm not sure which I should credit the most (dermaroller or nanominox) but I think they are a great combination.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I'm really tempted by the derma roller, and nanomox ms, but judging by this thread sinere are sh*t on delivery :sobbing:

Slagsssssssss

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
when i ordered my 2 bottles of nanominox ms on the 17th sep their didnt seem to be a problem. I just sat back and waited. when i log into sinere now it says its out of stock and will be sent when its ready.

I paid for this on 17th sep and wasnt told it was out of stock at that time.

But my main issue is that they refuse to reply to any of my mails. Like zero replies, not even sorry for the delay it will be sent when its ready, or even at that, maybe a rough time?..

Iv ordered some 15% minoxidil from the USA and it was sent within 12 hours, got 4 mails from them confirming each stage with full tracking, really professional. My finasteride from India is sent with the same organisation.

If i want my money back ill need to open a dispute with paypal as like iv said iv zero contact from these people. Kinda makes me wonder do i really want to put a product made by them on my head every day haha.

i need a reliable topical that i can stick to, due to shocking customer care, this isnt it, such a shame as this stuff is great.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Ive tried to contact them various times also, without success.

Ive even offered to help distribute it in the UK, but alas - not even the courtesy of a reply. Useless fucks.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:

Ive even offered to help distribute it in the UK, but alas - not even the courtesy of a reply. Useless fucks.

what are you going to use now that nano seems to be long term out of stock?.

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered regular Nanominox on 21.09.2009 and it was shipped on 17.10.2009. I guess it is because this one is not out of stock. Anyway you're right, they're f*****g unreliable, I've also tried to contact them by email but never got any answer. Can't understand this. :dunno:

Mens Rea

Reaction score
zephyr31 said:
Colin297 said:

what are you going to use now that nano seems to be long term out of stock?.

Not sure

Ive used nano the last month and am just over half way through my bottle (once a day you see), so i got another month. Id like to think my second bottle will have came inside a month so that would take me to January.

After which ill decide whether to keep on nano or revert back to generic. I must say, the cleaness of nano is something else but then again so is the price. By jan ill see if its anymore effective than generic then decide

Dr Lee's is an option.