Nanominox

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i think he means : in the liposomes itself...

i think it just will not disolve completly... theres no ethanol(alcohol) in the topical...

if you use a regular minoxidil, in there its no problem to disolve...

if you order the fms version of nanominox in there is allready topical fina , inside the liposomes...

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wesleyBelgium said:
i think he means : in the liposomes itself...

i think it just will not disolve completly... theres no ethanol(alcohol) in the topical...

if you use a regular minoxidil, in there its no problem to disolve...

if you order the fms version of nanominox in there is allready topical fina , inside the liposomes...

Sorry about that, I'm not a native speaker. I meant that liposomes require some preparation and even if the drug dissolves in the solution it will stay outside of liposomes, and that means no enhancement of its penetration.

I believe finasteride in a regular hidroalcoholic solution it's very unlikely to work.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
guybrush said:
hey captain!

how is it going? still shedding?

It´s going alright, just got back on regular use last week after waiting for about 7 weeks for my order.. I had to apply only every 2 or 3 days during that period as I was running low.. Really annoying, but back at it now. 6 month mark :)

Mens Rea

Reaction score
does anyone konw - given the amount of keto in nanominox -ms (that im using once a day!) do i still need to take nizoral or not?

might take nano instead

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
does anyone konw - given the amount of keto in nanominox -ms (that im using once a day!) do i still need to take nizoral or not?

might take nano instead

I was thinking that too. If you're using nano-ms with keto, do you still need to use nizoral 2-3x per week? I would assume no.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
is anybody using his nanominox-ms or fms with a dermaroller ?

my crown is little thin and i would try applying it with a dermaroller , but using the dermaroller just a little on the crown... maybe the temples also a little...

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can you really wash it out after 10 mins?

Does anyone do this regularly and has noticed results?

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
Can you really wash it out after 10 mins?

Does anyone do this regularly and has noticed results?

my hair is deff getting alot better. iv finished 2 bottles of it.

i apply it every night, if im staying in i leave it on, if im going out i wash my hair, so its a bit of a mix. It seems to be absorbed VERY fast into your scalp so washing your head wouldnt seem to make any difference. BUT even if u dont wash it out it isnt like normal stuff, it dries into your hair very quick so doesnt leave it greasy.

Like i said earlier, the only problem with this stuff is the delivery. im waiting for a couple of bottles that i ordered coming up to 3 weeks now, if they sorted this out it would be nice.

Iv been using normal minoxidil in the meantime which i hate, it seems to take forever to absorb abd leaves my air looking crap.

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using it with a dermaroller.

There is some improvement in the crown area, ie thickness is noticeable.
Some small hairs in the temple area.

I started using the dermaroller about 8 week ago with 5% minoxidil and 3 weeks ago I started with Nanominox. So, I think the dermaroller should get most of the credit.

BTW I'm just using an el chepo $20 one from ebay.

I don't bother washing Nanominox out as it dries quite quickly.
Not as good as Dr Lee's 5% + Retin-A but not far behind.

AM
Nizoral or Nano or Alpecin Double-Effect Shampoo
1mg Dr Lee's Finasteride
1ml Nanominox

PM
Dermaroller
1ml Nanominox

I am considering swapping finasteide for RU58841 and adding Eucapil.
Depending how Nanominox works out, I might also try Spectral DNC and
Proxiphen.

Loads of Vits:
6g Spiralina
4g Cholrella
6g MSM Powder
10ml Cod Liver Oil
Vitamin B-100 Complex
Biotin 5mg
Silica Complex
Whey Pro-Amino which has per 100g:
L-Alanine 4368 mg
L-Lysine 8502 mg
L-Arginine 2340 mg
L-Methionine 1950 mg
L-Aspartic Acid 9594 mg
L-Phenylalanine 2652 mg
L-Cysteine 1482 mg
L-Proline 3744 mg
L-Glutamic Acid 13806 mg
L-Serine 3510 mg
L-Glycine 1482 mg
L-Threonine 4134 mg
L-Histidine 1560 mg
L-Tryptophan 1170 mg
L-Isoleucine 4212 mg
L-Tyrosine 3042 mg
L-Leucine 10530 mg
L-Valine 4212 mg

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
zephyr31 said:

Is this the first minoxidil you've tried or have you been on liquid/foam and then switched to nano and saw results?

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
zephyr31 said:

Is this the first minoxidil you've tried or have you been on liquid/foam and then switched to nano and saw results?

iv been on finasteride/nizoral for a year now and my hair stabilised, i grew a reasonable ammount of hair on it but not enough for my liking, still it was a success as i didnt lose any more.

i tried A&G over summer, 5 vials. hard to say if it done any good now as i think i was still getting new hair from finasteride.

i was using concealers before like topikk/dermatch but now i only need a little dermatch on my crown, its been around 3 months on nanominox. i would prob be getting results on normal minoxidil, maybe not as good though as nano seems to be stronger.

i got a new girlfriend a few months back and at the start i would let her run her hands through my hair, now its not an issue, so i must have improved, btw dermatch is superb, just a little dab goes a massive way.

the largest plus has to be how fast it dries into your skin and hair, 10mins and its like i never used anything.

i think by Christmas ill have great results.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool....I'll prob give nano a shot. Probably buy 3 bottles straight from the get-go to avoid delivery tardiness.

fluffy123

Established Member
Reaction score
Is the sinere website the only place it can be bought from? Roughly around £18-£20 per bottle seems a bit steep but then again I'm contemplating buying the foam to compliment the liquid and that's around £50 for 4 bottles so I'm just debating whether to get this instead of the foam.

Interesting stuff anyway, looks like it has positive results. Good luck guys!

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for my order from sinere, grrrr.

Had a haircut yesterday and realised how much better my hair has become, i had it long, maybe 3 inch, now its an inch and the success is obvious, kinda dissapointed my hairdresser didnt mention anything hehe.

i could just about get away with no concealer on my crown, when that happens im gonna be v happy.

im not saying nanminox is a miracle solution, like i say id maybe just have as good results on normal minoxidil, but it deffo is the dogs balls when it comes to applying. the question is always gonna be if the extra money is worth it.

iv ordered some retino-a from inhouse with my next fincar order, will try that on the hairline.

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered a bottle on September 21th and their web says it's still "pending" :(

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
guybrush said:
I ordered a bottle on September 21th and their web says it's still "pending" :(

i ordered on the 17th sep and im still waiting. they are ruining whats a great product with terrible service.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
yeah they have seriously retarded customer service

dont reply to emails and take a month+ to send your product.

long term im not sure i can handle that bullshit which is a real shame

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Where is Sinere based out of? Seems like somewhere in Europe. Their shipping costs to "rest of the world" are ridiculous...$25EUR.

I'm in Canada so I don't understand how you can charge $12.50EUR to USA and $25EUR to Canada for shipping.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
Where is Sinere based out of? Seems like somewhere in Europe. Their shipping costs to "rest of the world" are ridiculous...$25EUR.

I'm in Canada so I don't understand how you can charge $12.50EUR to USA and $25EUR to Canada for shipping.

Germany i believe.

Yes, it all seems pretty mindless to me. Silly postage prices, ridiculous delivery times and they send you a huge box for one tiny bottle. Its crazy.