Nanominox

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah mate, i keep it always in the fridge and shake it REALLY well before use.

it looks like it could be really good stuff, so stick with it if u can.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
yep my hair is back to full density already.

ha, o/j. Obviously not for me at such a early stage, but im hopeful.

And yes since putting it in fridge and shaking it well im not experiencing any issue with residue. Nice one!

My idea now is to use nanominox once a day and generic once a day until i recover from the shed, then revert back to once a day (by which time ill decide whether to use generic or nanominox)

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
zephyr31 said:
im on my second bottle now, still love how easy it is to apply. bit early to see results yet though.

How long does a bottle last? (if you were to apply it 2x per day)

Mens Rea

Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
zephyr31 said:
im on my second bottle now, still love how easy it is to apply. bit early to see results yet though.

well its 100ml so if you apply say 3ml a day (1.5ml each time thats 33 days or so. If you do what im doin - once a day then you should get 2-3 months.

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered the regular Nanominox last monday. I previously tried the fms version but couldn't deal with minoxidil sulfate, it's too hard for me.

Anyway, the product overall is excellent because:

1) Ethosomes/liposomes stay in the skin for longer which means:
- Less systemic absortion and less sides
- More constant and longer delivery of minoxidil to the follicle, so best results even with 1 application/day.

2) Contains a very low proportion of alcohol and no PPG, so less itches and irritation.

I was looking for a clean and effective minoxidil I can use once a day with results, so I guess this may be my minoxidil.

Established Member
Reaction score
Ordered: Thurs 27 Aug
Shipped:Friday 11 Sept,
Received: Wed 23 Sept

Comes in a very large box:

23311986.jpg

51413991.jpg

Established Member
Reaction score
Ordered: Thurs 27 Aug
Shipped:Friday 11 Sept,
Received: Wed 23 Sept

Comes in a very large box:

19883974.jpg

dddfs.jpg

can a MOD delete the post with the too large images,thkz.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
guybrush said:
I ordered the regular Nanominox last monday. I previously tried the fms version but couldn't deal with minoxidil sulfate, it's too hard for me.

Anyway, the product overall is excellent because:

1) Ethosomes/liposomes stay in the skin for longer which means:
- Less systemic absortion and less sides
- More constant and longer delivery of minoxidil to the follicle, so best results even with 1 application/day.

2) Contains a very low proportion of alcohol and no PPG, so less itches and irritation.

I was looking for a clean and effective minoxidil I can use once a day with results, so I guess this may be my minoxidil.

But is 1 application per day enough to be effective...that is the question.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
AssignmentZero said:
zephyr31 said:

well its 100ml so if you apply say 3ml a day (1.5ml each time thats 33 days or so. If you do what im doin - once a day then you should get 2-3 months.

yeah, thats about rite.

one thing ill say is plan ahead and order at least 2 weeks before you need more as delivery is a little poor.

im at the end of my second bottle, hair is alot easier to style but could be because its long so hard to tell.

im having better results on the hairline with lot of hairs growing, but that could be due to finasteride.. id say still too early to say if its working or not.

it doesnt make ur hair look like crap and i have had zero sides, its a stronger minoxidil solulution that dries in 10mins, its win win tbh. £34.00 a month may be hard for sum to pay, that being the only negative so far.

im using it once per day as i really think twice will be a little too much for me.

Established Member
Reaction score
As this stuff is much stronger than ordinary minoxidil, would it be safe to use a dermaroller before applying?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
theres no ethanol in the ms or fms version...
good chanse it disolves not...

if you use it only 1x day and the other time regular minoxidil , in there its possible to dissolve...

if you want topical fina in your nanominox , i would recommend buy the fms version....

Mens Rea

Reaction score
yeah thanks wesley. im not sure if i can commit to twice a day, ive been doing it unconsistently. i just bought a batch of proscar to dissolve into my minoxidil but might just keep it for oral consumption

nanominox -ms is expensive enough

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
1 use it ones a day (nano-ms) so my bottle last 100 days...
so the cost is not so high
the other time i use regular 5%

good luck...

guybrush

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
anyone know if you could dissolve proscar into nanominox -ms??

You could, but the drug won't get into the liposomes itself. I think it would be useless.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok,

So the difference b/w nano and nano-ms is keto plus the difference in the vehicle used. I've never really understood the difference b/w ethanol and propylene glycol. Can someone explain this? What's the better vehicle?

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
I apply FMS once a day after showering, when my scalp is still wet... then wait for a few minutes before blow drying. feels good and lasts long :)

Mens Rea

Reaction score
guybrush said:
Colin297 said:
anyone know if you could dissolve proscar into nanominox -ms??

You could, but the drug won't get into the liposomes itself. I think it would be useless.

you mean because it wouldn't dissolve or because topical finasteride in general couldnt get into the liposomes?