Nanominox

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
worryingly my order now says out of stock.. i better not be going through the same 2 month waiting period. It was placed on 19th.

Remember guys Paypal only accept a dispute if its no longer than around 3 weeks.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
45 days i thought

anyway i ordered on the 30th and left a comment asking to pls confirm ill get it ok. They replied and told me my order will be posted this Friday

hope this is the case its be a world record for them!lol

Mens Rea

Reaction score
on other matters:

regarding the itching

I can now confirm it is infact the generic kirkland stuff that kills my scalp. I used it for years (and tolerated it i would say) but i had stopped kirkland since may and went back then started nano in september. I used kirkland now and again also.

i used it last night and was literally itching the sh*t out of my scalp in my sleep it was that itchy. Im still itchy today

I think my scalp got spoiled and now expects the tender loving of nanominox. It has expensive taste. Lets hope i can affford nano

Another reason why nano is far better than generic stuff.

believe

Reaction score
dopey, answer me. does nanominox grow hair? you are making a question that noone can answer! each person reacts different for each medicine, and each medicine promises something different.
as far as i know, some can make the hair stronger, but growing hair in a bald area is quite hard.
if the follicle is dead, the hair won't grow again for sure.

Established Member
Reaction score
It would appear these products will be available in the future.

Hopefully they are the exact same products.

I emailed J-Sinere and the reply I got was:

Good Day!

The products are available in the future.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Jonny Gioacchino

And included in the list of products was:

(SENZA GLICOLE PROPILENICO = NO Propylene Glycol
Confezione da: = Pack)

40-A <> NANOMINOX 2% (SENZA GLICOLE PROPILENICO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
Produttore: Sinere Limited
La mia Offerta: 23,00

41-A <> NANOMINOX 4% (SENZA GLICOLE PROPILENICO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
La mia Offerta: 25,00
-------------------------------------------
42-A <> NANOMINOX 5% Confezione da: 100 Ml.
La mia Offerta: 25,50
-------------------------------------------
43-A <> NANOMINOX-FMS (CON FINASTERIDE MINOXIDIL SOLFATO) Confezione da: 100 Ml.
La mia Offerta: 35,50

Maicky

Reaction score
I just placed an order from Jonny for 7 bottles of Nanominox-FMS (product 43A).
Has anybody got information about product 41A? Is it the same as Nanominox-MS?

davestep

Reaction score
can someone please let me know or send me a link to order off this johnny guy?
everytime i go on the site, it just says discontinued.
thanks

davestep

Reaction score
believe said:
I don't understand. why don't u guys try spectral ??

i searched it on this site and saw some pretty bad comments on it, ive heard nothing but good comments on nanominox, the 10 minute drying really appeals to me.

Maicky

Reaction score
There´s the email address to him on Sinere´s website:
Contact our wholesaler for Sinere Products "j-sinere (at) web.de"

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Jonny told me 41(A) will be discontinued but 43 (-fms) will continue

Pity because -fms is pretty expensive (35euros!) but 100ml is lasting me a good 2 months. Its the best topical ive ever used and its grown back ALL my hair i lost back in the summer, for that reason ill be loyal to this stuff for the foreseeable future and am going to keep stocked up for now on

Remember everyone - keep this stuff in the fridge for best results!

beaner

Reaction score
believe said:
I don't understand. why don't u guys try spectral ??

:agree: :agree:

That stuff rocks.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
Jonny told me 41(A) will be discontinued but 43 (-fms) will continue

Pity because -fms is pretty expensive (35euros!) but 100ml is lasting me a good 2 months. Its the best topical ive ever used and its grown back ALL my hair i lost back in the summer, for that reason ill be loyal to this stuff for the foreseeable future and am going to keep stocked up for now on

Remember everyone - keep this stuff in the fridge for best results!

Hey, are you using it 2x per day? Also, does topical finasteride have the same potential systemic side effects as internal finasteride?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
believe - ive read it smells bad, leaves a residue and is sore on the skin

Nano is none of that its like putting water on your hair.

I only use it once a day, i put it on at night an hour before my nightly shower btw. Since nano is effectively 15% i think once a day is very effective.

believe

Reaction score
Colin297, as I said, people hear and read too much!
At least Spectral DNC-L does not smell bad, it is easy to use and no sore on the scalp (if that's what you mean) at all! Any product will make sore on ur scalp if ur scalp is not healthy. It is so normal.
But I read on Sinere website that they are discontinuing hair product line. So how are you guys doing?
See you!

Mens Rea

Reaction score
This is true believe

But we dont have time to try every single product.

Naturally the one with the most positive feedback will be the one you try first.

You should also bear in mind that just because spectral doesnt have any problems for you it doesnt mean other people have such positive experiences with it.

Anyway, i reckon spectral seems to be a very decent topical, probably the one id use if nano even completely ceases production tbh.

I dont believe it absorbs as fast an nano though, i dont think they even try claim it does. I think this is really important for something you are realistically going to use for years to come.

I used generic kirkland stuff for years but it really really tore the sh*t out of my scalp - its the alcohol in it. Does spectral have alcohol in it?

Nano is the best for me, not only does it deliver more minoxidil but it also isn't remotely sore on the skin because it uses a different delievery system to most other minoxidil topicals. Im not sure what vehicle uses?