Nanominox

Mens Rea

Reaction score
mate ive said this 3 times now

they're continuing the production of nanominox -fms which is identical to -ms but its also got finisteride in it.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
So stoked that they´re continuing FMS! :punk: I´m almost at the nine month mark, so it was a real punch when they said they were discontinuing.... anyone got any word as to why they´re going italian though...??

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
captain_que said:
So stoked that they´re continuing FMS! :punk: I´m almost at the nine month mark, so it was a real punch when they said they were discontinuing.... anyone got any word as to why they´re going italian though...??

Hey,

How has your progress been with nano-fms over the 9 months? Any sides from topical finasteride?

Thanks

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
captain_que said:

Hey,

How has your progress been with nano-fms over the 9 months? Any sides from topical finasteride?

Thanks

I feel like it´s really halted everything. I never see hair falling.. I can hardly pull any out. I do get a few in the shower, but not much at all..
Haven´t noticed any sides..

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
mate ive said this 3 times now

they're continuing the production of nanominox -fms which is identical to -ms but its also got finisteride in it.

Colin297, you dumbass...

some of us don't react well to finasteride and would appreciate the option of nanominox 4% sulfate without the finasteride added to it. I get side effects to finasteride. Not everyone likes finasteride. I, for instance, really really dislike finasteride. It might work for you, but it doesn't work for everybody.

Is there any other company that offers minoxidil sulfate 4%? Any other source we can get it from WITHOUT THE FINASTERIDE? Sucks. It was really nice when they offered the option of Minoxidil Sulfate 4% WITHOUT FINASTERIDE.

I don't know why they discontinued it. Maybe it wasn't selling well? I can see alot of people that did want the Minoxidil Sulfare 4% WITHOUT the finasteride as an option.

All i know is, that it was working really well for me. It maintains really well. I, too.... feel like its really halted everything. I never see hair falling.. I can hardly pull any out. I, too... do get a few in the shower, but not much at all. Also, I haven´t noticed any sides..
I cannot emphasize enough that it was working really really well for me.

Its really really bad for me that they decided to discontinue it.

Anyone know where else we can get Minoxidil Sulfate 4% WITHOUT FINASTERIDE? Or is Sinere.com the only company that manufactures it?

beaner

Reaction score
Dashtoronto said:
Anyone know where else we can get Minoxidil Sulfate 4% WITHOUT FINASTERIDE? Or is Sinere.com the only company that manufactures it?

Check Ebay--there is a couple of sellers there that have a product with minoxidil sulfate (I don't think it's 4% though) or spectral dnc has minoxidil sulfate.

I can't imagine why anyone would buy from this shady sinere company anyway. It doesn't even seem like this product is going to be available forever----I bet within a few months no one will be able to get it.

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Dashtoronto said:

Check Ebay--there is a couple of sellers there that have a product with minoxidil sulfate (I don't think it's 4% though) or spectral dnc has minoxidil sulfate.

I can't imagine why anyone would buy from this shady sinere company anyway. It doesn't even seem like this product is going to be available forever----I bet within a few months no one will be able to get it.

Does Spectral DNC contain Minoxidil Sulfate 4% (without finasteride) ?

beaner

Reaction score
Dashtoronto said:
beaner said:
Dashtoronto said:

Does Spectral DNC contain Minoxidil Sulfate 4% (without finasteride) ?

It contains 5% minoxidil sulfate--- no finasteride. It works very well too.

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:

so, correct me if I'm wrong...but, Spectral DNC contains more Minoxidil Sulfate than the product that Sinere is selling?

Where is the link to buy Spectral DNC Minoxidil Sulfate 5% WITHOUT Finasteride?

If sinere doesn't sell its Minoxidil Sulfate 4% WITHOUT Finasteride product anymore. Then I'll get the Spectral DNC Minoxidil Sulfate 5% product in replacement.

Much appreciated Beaner.

beaner

Reaction score
Dashtoronto said:
beaner said:

so, correct me if I'm wrong...but, Spectral DNC contains more Minoxidil Sulfate than the product that Sinere is selling?

If sinere doesn't sell its Minoxidil Sulfate 4% WITHOUT Finasteride product anymore. Then I'll get the Spectral DNC Minoxidil Sulfate 5% product in replacement.

Much appreciated Beaner.

No version of Spectral DNC contains finasteride and yes it contains 1% more minoxidil sulfate than nanominox as well as a bunch of other stuff- adenosine, grape seed extract, some kind of vitamin and mineral complex, and more---this is all supposedly encased in nanosomes. I was always suspicious of the stuff but I got a couple of cheap bottles earlier this year so I started supplementing with it. I think it's the most effective minoxidil product I've ever used----and I've used quite a number of them since '02.

Here's an ebay page with a bunch of listings. Take your pick---many of them have free shipping.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories

If you don't like Ebay, try http://www.folica.com. They are a very reliable source.

believe

Reaction score
i do use spectral dnc and it has minoxidil sulfate 5%
try it
groominglounge.com
i buy my products there

Established Member
Reaction score
The great thing about Nanominox is that you can wash it out after 15 mins.

I might give this spectral DNC a try and alternate it with Nanominox.

Dashtoronto

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
Dashtoronto said:
beaner said:

Much appreciated Beaner.

No version of Spectral DNC contains finasteride and yes it contains 1% more minoxidil sulfate than nanominox as well as a bunch of other stuff- adenosine, grape seed extract, some kind of vitamin and mineral complex, and more---this is all supposedly encased in nanosomes. I was always suspicious of the stuff but I got a couple of cheap bottles earlier this year so I started supplementing with it. I think it's the most effective minoxidil product I've ever used----and I've used quite a number of them since '02.

Here's an ebay page with a bunch of listings. Take your pick---many of them have free shipping.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories

If you don't like Ebay, try http://www.folica.com. They are a very reliable source.

Beaner, where does it say that Spectral DNC contains 4% minoxidil sulfate? So far, all it says is that Spectral DNC contains 4% minoxidil which is different from Minoxidil sulfate.

p.s. I'm still not sure if there's even a difference between 4% Minoxidil and 4% Minoxidil sulfate.

believe

Reaction score
You guys should use google sometimes!
Answer from the laboratory which produces Spectral DNC:

Hi -,

DNC contains Minoxidil Sulphate, a high quality form of Minoxidil, at a 5% concentration. Minoxidil in its soluble form (sulphate) is much healthier and much more effective than regular Minoxidil. This type of Minoxidil acts as the mixing agent of the formula allowing us to keep the concentration of Alcohol and propylene glycol much lower than 1%. This concentration is chemically considered absent, and this provides our customers with a much healthier hair and scalp.
Have a great holiday season!

Regards,

Angie B.
DS Laboratories, Inc.
Customer Support
www.DSlaboratories.com
angie@divineskin.com

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i cant find anything on there official website : contains 5% minoxidil

its not the minoxidil sulfate.....
dont be tricked... if its not on there info or site , its not real...

sulfate version of minoxidil is only the active stuff in minoxidil that is concentrated...

best way to show the illustration of the difference between :

regular 5% minoxidil = 1 glas of beer
minoxidil sulfate 4% = 1 glas of vodka

try to think of the alcohol in the beer and vodka as the active ingredient of minoxidil...

sinds minoxidil sulfate is 14x more potent then regular minoxidil

believe

Reaction score
What about being tricked? I am a druggist.
You don't need to put specific information about it being sulfate or not!
Plus I asked directly to the info email provided on the website of the product.
You shouldn't be tricked about what your brain is asking you to believe on.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score

believe

Reaction score
I don't have to prove you anything!
it's your choice to believe bud, it's your life!
The point is that http://www.dslaboratories.com/ and http://www.divineskin.com are the same websites! Check if you want and I am sure a respected laboratory like DS wouldn't put fake information in the messages replied to clients.
I asked them straight through the website contact form and they replied me back.
I can easily say that Sinere claims to use Minoxidil sulfate 4% and in fact it is not sulfate or it is not in the 4% concentration.
It can be lying also! If you think big companies lie, so it us up to you. And we must consider that DS laboratory is way bigger and older in market than Sinere!
You believe in what you want and me, as a druggist for a huge world wide cosmetic company, clearly know that big companies wouldn't take the risk to get a process over them sending people fake information about their own products!
Sorry, but you sound like a kid to me, or someone totally inexperienced in life!
Maybe you should take care of your brain before taking care of your follicles!