KielMcK's Story - (Big 3 and liquid spironolactone 2%, age 24)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: KielMcK's story - Updated pics Oct16th Success temples pg 7

great hair indeed.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: KielMcK's Story - (Updated pics Nov th Success temples pg8)

I'm still stkicking with the Foam twice a day, Nizoral 15 mins every other day, 1.5 propecia tablets and 2% spironolactone liquid on my hairline. Here is a pic in the same light and spot I've been taking them of today.

hairchange-1.jpg

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: KielMcK's Story - (Updated pics NOV 4th Success temples pg9)

Wow very strong hairline, I am so jealous!

SoThatsLife

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: KielMcK's Story Big 3 and liquid spironolactone 2% (Pics Nov. 4th)

"Patients have to commit to one year of laser therapy, which can cost up to $4,000. It is not covered by insurance. A small percentage of people may need follow-up treatments."

Isnt Laser like taking Propecia or minoxidil, if you stop the benefits are gone?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I believe Kiel mentioned earlier in his thread that he didn't think laser helped him with regrowth, it only makes his hair appear healthier.

Louie

Reaction score

Your hair looks really good.

Being a model, I would assume you have some ideas on keeping your hair healthy. What products do you use on your hair to keep it thick and shiney?

Also, my hair is dry and curly. I want it to be straighter and softer, any suggestions?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

:bravo:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I use Rogaine, Propecia and liquid spironolactone on my temples. To get my hair straight and soft I blow dry my hair when I come out of the shower and then use John Frieda Secret Weapon step five and leave it in my hair for 3 mintues and then blow dry it one more time. I know it might sound a little gay but if I don't use a blow dryer my hair is just a big poof

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I spent quite some time stlying my hair as well

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Hey Kielmck, i just wanted to know do you still use dr. Lees 5% spironolactone or are you on the 2%?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: KielMcK's Story - (Updated pics Nov th Success temples pg8)

KielMcK said:
I'm still stkicking with the Foam twice a day, Nizoral 15 mins every other day, 1.5 propecia tablets and 2% spironolactone liquid on my hairline. Here is a pic in the same light and spot I've been taking them of today.

hairchange-1.jpg

Kiel, do you apply minoxidil on your temple regions as well? I am talking about your real temple regions, but the edge of your hairline.

thanks buddy.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I apply Foam form the top of my side-burn to the triangles of my temples and then up right across the hairline and forelock and then use the remainder on the crown. I pretty much cover everything and use the most on the hairline and temples.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Took some new pics... been shedding alot... lots of small black hairs growing in. I just hope they get long.

hairupdate5.jpg

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

From Dr. Lee at http://www.minoxidil.com its really easy to apply.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I don't know if its the color, but your hair appears to be healthier and thicker/darker.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

do you use the 5% lotion or 2% liquid...any smell?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon said:
I don't know if its the color, but your hair appears to be healthier and thicker/darker.

I have no idea what is going on with my hair really. It seems much easier to syle now and doesn't have any patches or anything like that and there are def hairs where there haven't been hairs in years. So I'm interested to see what happens in the next few months. I am really hoping for some more density and think I'm going to start taking a few multi vitamins again soon.

RaginDemon said:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Dogs3 said:
do you use the 5% lotion or 2% liquid...any smell?

I have been using the 2% liquid. I was using the 5% for a few months but found it very difficult to apply. The 2% is very very easy withe the dabomatic bottle they supply.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

you dont feel that switching from the cream to the liquid induced a shed do you?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Dogs3 said:
you dont feel that switching from the cream to the liquid induced a shed do you?

everyone reacts to treatment very differently, even if he does, you might not experience the same thing.