KielMcK's Story - (Big 3 and liquid spironolactone 2%, age 24)

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: KielMcK's Story Big 3 and liquid spironolactone 2% (Pics Nov. 4th)

do you keep your spironolactone refrigerated after using it?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

nope. I go through a bottle every 3 weeks

MSU4life

Reaction score

Odd question. Were you at the Warwick Mall today?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yes! I was Christmas shopping with some friends lol. I didn't think anyone from this state went on this site. How'd my hair look?

MSU4life

Reaction score

Looked good man. Im impressed.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol! YES!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

damn you have your fan club already Kiel

MSU4life

Reaction score

Yea I was going to ask for autograph, but I didnt want to be one of "those guys". Seriosuly though it took me like a half hour to realize why you looked famliar.

G

Lol awesome. This is actually the second time someone has been spotted from HairLossTalk.com, Kiel. The difference is is that there are not pictures on here of anything except my hair, so it was truly awesome. That happened months ago. I was in the bathroom and the guy next to me said somethin like hi jayman. pretty freaky. he was a classmate of mine. so we chatted for a bit and that was that.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol, that is pretty freaky that someone spotted you because of your hair and then called you by your HairLossTalk.com name.. would throw me through a loop

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Ha ha... yep... I'm famous! I'm on commercials around here for a Hairloss Dr. so it doesn't bother me at all when people say something. I figure from what I see looking around atleast 1/2 of guys start balding at a young age (I know statistics say it is less... but I'm just saying what I see). I have nothing to be ashamed of wanting to keep my hair and have as much hair as possible. I'm the same with my skin, I use moisterizer everyday on it to keep from getting premature wrinkles and I stay out of the sun. As far as I'm concerned looks are def important despite what others say so I might as well use what options I have to look my best.

I just hope that I can give other young guys hope and stop them from being so afriad to help themselves to a little youth in a can.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score

KielMcK said:
Ha ha... yep... I'm famous! I'm on commercials around here for a Hairloss Dr. so it doesn't bother me at all when people say something. I figure from what I see looking around atleast 1/2 of guys start balding at a young age (I know statistics say it is less... but I'm just saying what I see). I have nothing to be ashamed of wanting to keep my hair and have as much hair as possible. I'm the same with my skin, I use moisterizer everyday on it to keep from getting premature wrinkles and I stay out of the sun. As far as I'm concerned looks are def important despite what others say so I might as well use what options I have to look my best.

I just hope that I can give other young guys hope and stop them from being so afriad to help themselves to a little youth in a can.
Do the products you take cause any issues with your penis?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Nah... he is still working to the upmost. The only thing I'm taking that would affect it would be propecia. I haven't seen any change... thought I did the first year I took it but I think it was in my head.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score

KielMcK said:
Nah... he is still working to the upmost. The only thing I'm taking that would affect it would be propecia. I haven't seen any change... thought I did the first year I took it but I think it was in my head.
Not even when you're making love? No shortage of boner or anything?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

KielMcK said:

damn you really take care of yourself lol

MSU4life

Reaction score

KielMcK said:

Yea I don't understand the 20% of men in their 20's balding statistic. Obviously if I am on this message board I pay more attention than most to others hair. I think I would feel alot worse about my situation if I felt I was in that far of a minority. I mean even if I used my friends whom I hang out with on a regular basis as a sample size. I see 10 of my friends on a some what regular basis. We are all between 23-29. 2 have no hairloss, 5 have mild to moderate hairloss and 3 have advanced hairloss.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Hey Kiel what moisturizer do you use for you skin/face? don't want to get too metro here but i also use one, the nuetrogena anti-wrinkle cream with spf, think its good stuff but the retinol gives me irritation sometimes.

G

Dogs3 said:
Hey Kiel what moisturizer do you use for you skin/face? don't want to get too metro here but i also use one, the nuetrogena anti-wrinkle cream with spf, think its good stuff but the retinol gives me irritation sometimes.

kiel may have a better one but i use the neutrogena moisture oil free formula spf15 twice a day. it's supposed to be very good for protecting and enriching the skin, and it's relatively cheap.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I actually have found that Clinique works better then any other that I have tried and I've spent some big bucks on skin creams. Aside hair and skin I'm not that metro... I would never do my nails or anything like that and don't go tanning. also I've never been to a salon I cut my own hair... even the back... sometimes it looks horrible but I'm weird about getting my hair cut.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

for cutting your own hair you must have it down to a science, looks good. Which clinique product is it btw?