KielMcK's Story - (Big 3 and liquid spironolactone 2%, age 24)

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i did yoga for a bit actually, What exercises in specific do you do? Or can you give me a link to a good site that explains the techniques

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I do a lot of exercises with my penis, thats about it.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey just thought id mention that i started using that clinique M lotion that you said a couple months ago that you use. Its good stuff, i use it on my face and forehead, its better than other moisturizers ive tried. You still use it?

Reaction score
wow it took me a while to read all 19 pages of this post :p

Anyway, i kno its a little late, but ur hair looks awesom Kiel...

I bet its a real worry for you since ur a model, i think thats why my hairloss worries me so much, because im hoping to get somewhere with music, but its all about looks for the record companies.... so if they see im losing my hair then i may never get a record deal....
although i dont think ill look too bad with a shaved head...

Anyway, good luck

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Oi! Whats the craic mate? :)

So, I still have a bunch of Proscar tabs laying around... would it be smart to save $5 and go with the regular Xandrox 15% over the Plus, and just dilute the pills into the solution?

And, could you elaborate on face yoga? I would love to hear more about the technique.

Also, did you buy Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises? Mind hooking a brother up for a discount if you're done with them? :innocent:

Joey Ramone

Reaction score
Going for the kitchen sink approach then, dude? Hagerty's cd is only $15, just buy it yourself, it's not like he makes much profit on it. I have no idea if it works though, it gives me too much in the way of forehead wrinkles for me to give the full year or so he says it takes to see results. SE-freak here swears by them though and he's had some amazing results.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Re:

Wait...Leonard offered the laser therapy to me 3 yrs ago and I said eat sh*t....is it really supposed to be a permanent solution?

I dont remember getting that impression!

WTF?

amsch

Reaction score
Re: Re:

Dblbass128 said:
Wait...Leonard offered the laser therapy to me 3 yrs ago and I said eat sh*t....is it really supposed to be a permanent solution?

WTF?
forget about that!

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Re:

amsch said:
Dblbass128 said:

WTF?
forget about that!

Thank you I thought that guy was a sh*t head

I even told him I was going to get proscar instead of buying Propecia from him he got wicked pissed lol herb