KielMcK's Story - (Big 3 and liquid spironolactone 2%, age 24)

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: KielMcK's Story Big 3 and liquid spironolactone 2% (Pics Nov. 4th)

No... I'm about as good as Sweeny Todd ROFL lolz! LMAO GGOG FRIMFRAM

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I bet Johnny Deep cuts hair really good.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I've been looking at my damn hair recently and have noticed that my sideburns and the area right about them is thinning!?!? WTF. would this be from spironolactone? Perhaps I need DHT on this part of my hair?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

could it be a minoxidil shed?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

KielMcK said:
I've been looking at my damn hair recently and have noticed that my sideburns and the area right about them is thinning!?!? WTF. would this be from spironolactone? Perhaps I need DHT on this part of my hair?

i noticed this in my hair too, it pisses me offfffffffffffffffffffff

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

abovedagame- are you using spironolactone? this is retarded. I'm getting new hair everywhere else.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

i just started spironolactone a week ago this certainly isnt helping its case, im thinking of just going back to the big three??? Are you guys thinning exactly where you apply the spironolactone? Im just applying it on my temples

G

my sideburns have thinned a tiny bit as well as my eyebrows.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

And Kiel, to get this straight, are you using the spironolactone on your temples and hairline and is it helping there? and by the side burns area you mean the side of your head right, not the temples / hairline? Or is it thinning just everywhere your applying it?

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

KielMcK said:
abovedagame- are you using spironolactone? this is retarded. I'm getting new hair everywhere else.

I was using lee's 5% for about 6 months but mainly on the temporal area. I am not using it anymore bc it really made my hair greasy and scalp itchy (i don't like to wash my hair every day so when the cream built up, it started to itch a bit). I think as male pattern baldness progresses, it also affects the sides and back of scalp too. I notice that my sides are actually MUCH thinner than the back.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Hey dogs. I apply spironolactone to my hairline the front... the back (crown)... the triangles of my temples and back further and right down to my sideburns. The side burns and the hair like right above my ears and a little foreward is thinning. My temples and hairline are growing in great though. I guess you just can't have your cake and eat it to.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

oh ok, sounds good, thanks. i think ill stick with it then for the front

RaginDemon

Reaction score

You guys got me all excited about this spironolactone cream thing.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
whats up Kiel, I just thought id tell you i ordered dutasteride form inhouse and am gonna get a script for genuine avodart from medicalwellnesscenter.com like jayman did if all goes well with the first 30 days in terms of sides.

Have you decided to try it?

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't decided. I think I'm gonna try 15% minoxidil. I'm sorta afraid to get on dutasteride. Are you gonna still use propecia?

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yah, propecia every day, dutasteride EOD for the first month then see how i feel...Theres a few other guys doing this on the HLH forum, it doesnt seem to carry much more risk of sides but i doubt itl help much more. But i really dont want to quit propecia and put all my faith into dutasteride. If i feel fine, then i wont worry, ill see though. Im gonna start it in the next couple weeks.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Dogs3 said:
yah, propecia every day, dutasteride EOD for the first month then see how i feel...Theres a few other guys doing this on the HLH forum, it doesnt seem to carry much more risk of sides but i doubt itl help much more. But i really dont want to quit propecia and put all my faith into dutasteride. If i feel fine, then i wont worry, ill see though. Im gonna start it in the next couple weeks.

GL

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Kiel, do you do any other facial exercises along with the scalp exercise?
I've been doing them for about 2 months and it's got my forehead looking badass but also made me look kind of top heavy because the bottom half of my face still looks normal.

Oh yeah, if you hold them for 3-5 seconds does your forehead have lines on it where the skin had folded?
I just hold them about 1 second or less and then massage the f*ck out of my head or else I develop visible wrinkles when I relax.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
masculineyourheart said:
Kiel, do you do any other facial exercises along with the scalp exercise?
I've been doing them for about 2 months and it's got my forehead looking badass but also made me look kind of top heavy because the bottom half of my face still looks normal.

Oh yeah, if you hold them for 3-5 seconds does your forehead have lines on it where the skin had folded?
I just hold them about 1 second or less and then massage the f*ck out of my head or else I develop visible wrinkles when I relax.

I used to do it, and I wouldnt hold it too long.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do a whole lot of facial yoga and have for years... it is actually how I came across doing anything for my hair... sorta where it all began.

If you do the exercises right it can do wonders for the face.