Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t have any more info that’s worth shareing. If I did, you should have known by now.

”Acting childish etc...” I just wanted to give back hope to you guys who seems to have lost it.

I said it's childish to drop a little bit of info and then disappear. Qualifying your 'sources'--both you and @The 7TH Sense since apparently they're different--isn't something that you're prevented from doing. I understand not wanting to name names so idiots don't go harassing them on Facebook or Linkedin, but I don't see why you can't substantiate something that you're saying with the goal of 'giving hope'.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
And if this is legit they should be making making an official statement now or very soon if it's true what you guys say. Without any more photos before release it's 100% snakeoil. A company that may be close to release, no statement, no photos. After all this I'm sure this won't be ever released and if it is: snakeoil. But thanks for updates. I will be following just cuz I've been doing that since the beginning.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I saw the screenshots of Beps saying it over facebook. 7sense and clockwise are two different people.
Beps mentioned something of a deadline for them to have it out by June or July.
However, Beps is not Fidia
That's very close considering FIDIA hasn't made an official announcement nor have there been anything in terms of marketing. I have my doubts that if it comes out that soon its gonna be widely available in Europe. It might be something people are gonna have to look around for, not something like minoxidil that's easy to get.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this product is only launched in EU then it's the worst marketing strategy I have ever seen. By the time they'll launch it worldwide people all over the world would already know if this lotion works or it's just a snake oil. I think the reason behind the delay is that they want to launch it worldwide and that kinda stuff definitely takes time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If this product is only launched in EU then it's the worst marketing strategy I have ever seen. By the time they'll launch it worldwide people all over the world would already know if this lotion works or it's just a snake oil. I think the reason behind the delay is that they want to launch it worldwide and that kinda stuff definitely takes time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

You cant launch something worldwide if the laws for the Americas and Asia govern its ingredients differently to Europe.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
You cant launch something worldwide if the laws for the Americas and Asia govern its ingredients differently to Europe.
From what I understand, all the ingredients fall under the category of "cosmetic ingredients" then it should be okay for worldwide launch.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dang I remember seeing the vid that went through 4 years, didn't know he continued taking a pic everyday for 6 more years. At least his face aged well (no dark circles, hardly any wrinkles). Probably the result of not caring about hairloss so no side effects/damage from finasteride and minoxidil. Cost him his hair as a result but at least he seems okay with it.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dang I remember seeing the vid that went through 4 years, didn't know he continued taking a pic everyday for 6 more years. At least his face aged well (no dark circles, hardly any wrinkles). Probably the result of not caring about hairloss so no side effects/damage from finasteride and minoxidil. Cost him his hair as a result but at least he seems okay with it.

Lol I find extreamly funny that the purpose of the video is just to show the guy's face or something, not hairloss related but everyone in the comments talks about it...
He even addresses it in the description: "Something something hair loss? Yup. A parting gift from my maternal grandpa. It's not important to me or my wife, but for some reason the internet seems to care deeply."
I'm sure his video is used a lot of times to talk about hairloss and nothing else

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I kind of left the forum after it was clear that we wouldn't hear of a release date any time soon... now I coincidentally logged back in just when @Clockwise gave us that new update and now I'm probably going to be checking in every day.

Hows everyone? Hows the hair? :)

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
jesus...some people are really butthurt over nothing. Not my fault ur hair is falling

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I kind of left the forum after it was clear that we wouldn't hear of a release date any time soon... now I coincidentally logged back in just when @Clockwise gave us that new update and now I'm probably going to be checking in every day.

Hows everyone? Hows the hair? :)
Doing well on minoxidil :) Using 5% since October and finally seeing results! Hair hasn't looked this good since early last year Brotzu could potentially cure me.