Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doing well on minoxidil :) Using 5% since October and finally seeing results! Hair hasn't looked this good since early last year Brotzu could potentially cure me.
That's great news! What about finasteride? I visited the derm two weeks ago, made it clear that I'd like Proscar 5mg, but he insisted on 1mg finasteride... my derm has a full head of hair NW1 so he clearly didn't understand... suggested for me to get my prostate checked if that's what I was implying...

Tbh I'm just waiting for the last stretch to see if this Brotzu stuff is coming out this year. If not (or if it does and it's not effective) I'm just going to start popping finasteride like skittles :D

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bola mentioned October release again, and Discord Squad is saying 1 or 2 month. And yeah, Bola also has "sources". Just fockin lol.

Attachments

• bolafidia.png
    bolafidia.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 538

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you can't trust these morons in italians forums. They have already given us like 4-5 fake release dates.
But bear in mind, Discord Squad has beps63 as a source for release date. And then count how many times beps and his father fed us with release dates.

inmyhead

Reaction score
But bear in mind, Discord Squad has beps63 as a source for release date.

Not very trusted either. I think clockwise was the first one to get information about that presentation a month ago. So maybe he can be trusted.

Anyway, i'm not hoping for anything. That's the best way.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
But bear in mind, Discord Squad has beps63 as a source for release date. And then count how many times beps and his father fed us with release dates.

Brotzu never gave the impression of specific dates or months. The only time he did was back in 2016 when they were under the impression of there being no formal trial or anything and that it could be marketed straight away but then stability problems etc..

Its been made quite clear now they're in the final stages. I really wouldn't worry about its release at this point, i'd be more concerned about its effectiveness. If its as good as those homemade results then amazing, but if its like the old man pictures ... f***.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu never gave the impression of specific dates or months. The only time he did was back in 2016 when they were under the impression of there being no formal trial or anything and that it could be marketed straight away but then stability problems etc..

Its been made quite clear now they're in the final stages. I really wouldn't worry about its release at this point, i'd be more concerned about its effectiveness. If its as good as those homemade results then amazing, but if its like the old man pictures ... f***.
You're too naive m8. If it was about to get released soon Fidia would somehow mention that on their website, like Fidia did with their other products like vegana gel, hymovis etc. They didn't even mention that they will be present on the Sitri. And I'm not even mentioning that they do not communicate with potential customers through their official channels, the only way we get the info here is "friend's friend's friend told me" and "hei guys i have sources1!!". It's fokin outrageous.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone else think the 3 questions thing is total bullshit?
Sounds like an elementary school game

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is not WHEN really, but IF (this lotion works).

I live in Switzerland, not far from Italy, so I will definitely test this Brotzu as soon as I can and I will give my feedback to the community.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is not WHEN really, but IF (this lotion works).

I live in Switzerland, not far from Italy, so I will definitely test this Brotzu as soon as I can and I will give my feedback to the community.
Agreed. I'm in Europe too! Gonna order it right away and see.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bola mentioned October release again, and Discord Squad is saying 1 or 2 month. And yeah, Bola also has "sources". Just fockin lol.
He is waiting for a response from the person he contacted. Hence, he reused his old statement, nothing new. We had like 5 f*****g FIDIA employees with 5 f*****g different release dates and visual proof, lol. At this point I just want to watch it finally end, let it drown or let it shine.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is waiting for a response from the person he contacted. Hence, he reused his old statement, nothing new. We had like 5 f*****g FIDIA employees with 5 f*****g different release dates and visual proof, lol. At this point I just want to watch it finally end, let it drown or let it shine.
Beps is Brotzu Jr and he said June or July, but he also doesn’t work in a Fidia.
Bola is seeking confirmation, because they didn’t get it from official Fidia but one guy working there, which doesn’t sound legit

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brotzu thread in one post:
-user comes forth with information about release
-other users get enraged about legitimacy of claim
-nothing happens

.....just shut the f*** up and wait for Fidia to give a statement, lol

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I was saying Brotzu lotion will prove most effective to those with no scalp calcification.

Those whom are on finasteride, apply yourself accordingly, with no interest in said lotion.

what do you mean with scalp calcification.