Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, but when the miracle does happen and out of nothing a cure for baldness was discovered, wouldn't parties involved behave completely differently?

Why doesn't Fidia just stick to the patent?

The way they behave will be fully realised when they actually announce they have something to launch and the launch itself.

They probably did stick the patent. There is no reason for them to deviate away from the best version of what Brotzu formulated.

As for efficacy all we have is Fidia's really sh*t photos and the better homemade ones. With the homemade ones being of young people lets hope thats what its actually like for the rest of us and not just a couple of good responders.

INT

Reaction score
We behave like people stuck in an abusive relationship. We keep making excuses and telling ourselves and others "that it will never happen again". We constantly look for the bright stops but refuse to see the warning signs all over the place. It's pathetic. We are pathetic.

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

Goes to show how fucked up this thread is if people apologize for making sense.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently using mixed equol and maintaining with just 2-3 mg daily. Finasteride and RU failed. The only problem is I have mental side effects.

If we use just pure S Equol with liposomes perhaps the sides can be avoided. So the ingredients can definitely work. We just need to see if they work in Fidia's preparation in the amounts they will sell us.

so it is literally impossible to find pure s-equol on internet or you have to ask a lab to extract it

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why the people that have suffered through this thread drop hints of information like that and then go hide on a channel that not many people can access. It's childish. We can just quit the 'secret sources' bullshit and be up front with each other since we're all dealing with the same sh*t, waiting perpetually for the same thing, and wearied through the same vicissitudes as a result.

Quit being c****, you guys.

Last edited:

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why the people that have suffered through this thread drop hints of information like that and then go hide on a channel that not many people can access. It's childish. We can just quit the 'secret sources' bullshit and be up front with each other since we're all dealing with the same sh*t, waiting perpetually for the same thing, and wearied through the same vicissitudes as a result.

Quit being c****, you guys.
Why does everyone care so much , when this lotion comes out you re gonna get an official statement ,when you ask people in forums for info you probably gonna get trolled

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is this good news or bad news?
Good news. Seems likely that this will be marketed within the coming 2 months. But do take everything with a grain of salt, Fidia could have some dumb reason to push it back but as Clockwise said they have a deadline.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good news. Seems likely that this will be marketed within the coming 2 months. But do take everything with a grain of salt, Fidia could have some dumb reason to push it back but as Clockwise said they have a deadline.
By the following 2 months you mean the next 2 months, excluding this one?

Joe79

My Regimen
Reaction score
1 or 2 months from now.
Sorry 17andBalding, but how did you know it? The other day I read some messages from other member of here claiming other release date such as October, that was very dissappointing.

This new is fantastic and also expected for me according to the recent events (last congress in Napoli).

Razor of Damocles

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t have any more info that’s worth shareing. If I did, you should have known by now.

”Acting childish etc...” I just wanted to give back hope to you guys who seems to have lost it.
The oxidization of hope into spite is increased at statistically significant levels in the scalps of balding men when compared to controls.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don’t have any more info that’s worth shareing. If I did, you should have known by now.

”Acting childish etc...” I just wanted to give back hope to you guys who seems to have lost it.

Thanks, but what did you mean when you mentioned your sources? How many do you have? You don´t have to say who they are, just a number :)

If you ever talk to Mr. Brotzu again, can you please ask him about his opinion about Nizoral/Fungarest shampoo (ketoconazol 2%)?

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone ever confirm that the homemade lotion used were the same exact ingredients used ?

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia has a deadline for the release of the lotion. We should expect, with some luck, that the lotion will be released in one or two months.

And yeah, I’ve my sources.

@Clockwise
Just curious...you dont have info?
Then, what do your sources mean?
Just your feeling or brotzu's statement?
I want you to clarify it.

Last edited: