Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember we had something like that in the past.. someone says about “da reliable source” and then nothing changes. Repeat it hundred times and you’ll get typical for Brotzu thread routine.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember we had something like that in the past.. someone says about “da reliable source” and then nothing changes. Repeat it hundred times and you’ll get typical for Brotzu thread routine.

Its true that we heard this alot of times from alot of ppl, but @Clockwise and @The 7TH Sense has usually been right bout their sources.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Clockwise has good info and has been in direct contact with Dr. Brotzu's son.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already have a welcome ceremony planned for my resurrected hair follicles. Anyone is welcome to join the party there will be drinks, food and games and not to forget a lot of hair. C ya folks

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
brortzuuu.png

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it a bit farfetched to believe that an old Italian doctor with expertise in another field and a shady company that doesn't even knows how to do a proper study has found the best way of treating hair loss while it would be something that could make them billions?

Also, there is the "homemade" Brotion. Don't you think that if this version would yield better results Fidia would mass produce that and sell it? They know the product, but decide not to do anything with it. Maybe they don't like to be rich and make millions happy?

INT

Reaction score
Why is it that people have so much faith in the ingredients? Let me guess 'the science behind it is sound?' Just because the results shown at the presentation were disappointing does not mean that fidia fucked something up. Maybe it was all never that good to begin with...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it a bit farfetched to believe that an old Italian doctor with expertise in another field and a shady company that doesn't even knows how to do a proper study has found the best way of treating hair loss while it would be something that could make them billions?

Also, there is the "homemade" Brotion. Don't you think that if this version would yield better results Fidia would mass produce that and sell it? They know the product, but decide not to do anything with it. Maybe they don't like to be rich and make millions happy?

Some of the best medical discoveries every were complete accidents.

The homemade lotions were literally just made as instructed using the patent.

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the best medical discoveries every were complete accidents.

Sure, but when the miracle does happen and out of nothing a cure for baldness was discovered, wouldn't parties involved behave completely differently?

The homemade lotions were literally just made as instructed using the patent.

Why doesn't Fidia just stick to the patent?