Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I was saying Brotzu lotion will prove most effective to those with no scalp calcification.

Those whom are on finasteride, apply yourself accordingly, with no interest in said lotion.

Lol, what? Hahaha. I’m sure this info comes from years upon years of hard data and research...

Brotzu thread never disappoints to deliver

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're too naive m8. If it was about to get released soon Fidia would somehow mention that on their website, like Fidia did with their other products like vegana gel, hymovis etc. They didn't even mention that they will be present on the Sitri. And I'm not even mentioning that they do not communicate with potential customers through their official channels, the only way we get the info here is "friend's friend's friend told me" and "hei guys i have sources1!!". It's fokin outrageous.

From Fidia's perspective Sitri wasn't for consumers. Its a convention for Doctors. I doubt Fidia are too bothered by a handful of crazies from a forum when they're market audience is much much greater.

We've been told 1-2 months, so you're right if its coming out they'll make an announcement probably a week or 2 before. We'll have to wait and see.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna give that a try, are you currently supplementing with it?
I'm taking the below two right now for hairloss, though I plan on experimenting with MK4.
For general health (1 pill a day):
https://www.amazon.com/Life-Extension-Advanced-Complex-softgels/dp/B004GW4S0G

Additional mk7 for hairloss/heart health (5 pills a day):
https://www.amazon.com/Jarrow-Formu...F8&qid=1526070880&sr=1-4&keywords=jarrow+mk-7

I think Mk7 might be the best form for hairloss:
"https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5bd7/4e09b6b5f738b648fe9f57cb328ad1f5985a.pdf" "long-term intake of menaquinones (notably the long-chain ones) is inversely correlated with arterial calcification, whereas for K1 intake the effect was much weaker [31]."

Last edited:

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu never gave the impression of specific dates or months. The only time he did was back in 2016 when they were under the impression of there being no formal trial or anything and that it could be marketed straight away but then stability problems etc..

Its been made quite clear now they're in the final stages. I really wouldn't worry about its release at this point, i'd be more concerned about its effectiveness. If its as good as those homemade results then amazing, but if its like the old man pictures ... f***.

Use your head. Why they would present in a conference such shitty results and not the "homemade" stuff?

Kinda weird...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use your head. Why they would present in a conference such shitty results and not the "homemade" stuff?

Kinda weird...

Dude no one knows... Brotzu said the lotion is sh*t on old people and good on young people. Fidia showed an old man with poor results.

Then homemade lotions produced good results.

Theres lots of people currently in the process of recreating the lotion right now, so soon enough whether its through Fidia launching the lotion, or one of the homemade lotion users using theirs, we will know the efficacy. But im sure even if someone comes on this forum and posts their results 90% of the forum will have something to say against it .

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude no one knows... Brotzu said the lotion is sh*t on old people and good on young people. Fidia showed an old man with poor results.

Then homemade lotions produced good results.

Theres lots of people currently in the process of recreating the lotion right now, so soon enough whether its through Fidia launching the lotion, or one of the homemade lotion users using theirs, we will know the efficacy. But im sure even if someone comes on this forum and posts their results 90% of the forum will have something to say against it .

. My god...

Hey a Belieber just passed and said you are being too cheerful

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So when will it be released?

ckgrg.jpg

yess

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we waiting for tsuji in 2020? Haha Hairloss industries are a joke..

abcdefg

Reaction score
Forget this crap we need to investigate the way 316606 drug. It regrows hair in 2 days by inhibiting one protein related to the WNT pathway. Has much more promise than this has been lotion which has zero results so far.