Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italian hair loss lotion. Say it three times out loud without laughing.

Lmao been saying this for a while now. But members here seem all in on this Italian hair lotion. I wonder if they saw a legitimate before and after review of it? That’s the only way someone can take something called “Italian hair lotion” seriously.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, sides are always a point of concern. But the doctor always stated there were not allergic reactions or local eczemae in the region of application. When asked about sexual sides he was very sure: "absolutely no side effects on different apparatuses were reported".
Just think, if it was even a little tiny bit risky, would he really gave it to the Areata children he treated? No way! And if it was risky the trials would have immediately ended. We're talking about 5 years old kids...

When we asked this specific question, the doctor himself, his son and even M.F.Fadda (the collaborator of Brotzu who is quoted in the patent who came up with the different formulations of the lotion) clearly said "we noticed on Androgenetic Alopecia works better than Areata". I remember this very well.

This should be the last of your problems. First because fidia has numerous branches around the world; secondly because the patent is soon to be valid in all EU.
And even if USA or Canada or Asia could not get it at first, you can bet someone in the forums will be ready to buy it for you and to ship it to you.
f*** it, I'll do it myself for each of you if this f*****g lotion works, I won't even charge anything more than the price of the lotion and the shipping fees.
Obviously if FIDIA does not decide, for various reasons, to close the market to EU.

I'm sorry, Brotzu did not win a Nobel because he was in Cagliari, not because his brain was less valid than that of Fleming, because the Institute of Hygiene did not have the equipment and laboratories for a cutting-edge research (of those times, of course) that our countryman could have completed by discovering the Cephalosporins and, presumably, patenting them, as it happened, ending up enriching scientists and pharmaceutical companies.
Brotzu's discoveries lead to much more important health improvements than Fleming's peniciline in objectively every aspect.
There's no way of contradicting the fact that if he had the funds to patent the invention himself, he would've won the prize.

Good for you that you can stand that shitty drug that is finasteride. Unfortunately, there are many people (myself included) that are stuck to terrible side effects while on it. I would admit that if I was you, I wouldn't drop finasteride too, because the maintenance that it can provide is quite solid.
Probably Brotzu lotion will be a new help for the finasteride trolls/fuckers who come here to laugh at us poor baldites that grasp for hair in this abyss of despair, gyno and erectile dysfunction. Quite sad...

Probably I guess - that's speculation from me - that it will replace totally minoxidil. I would like to quote again this old post by InBeforeTheCure:

This shows that PGE1 pathways are very similar to Minoxidil ones.

LOL with Follica coming out in 2000never and this lotion, lots of regrowth is expected in... 2016.

Everybody went back to baseline or worsened because after some time, the pharmacy that was preparing them the lotion was forced to stop. They later found another one and there were very other interesting results I saw but after short time even the new pharmacy couldn't provide anymore any lotion.
Thanks for all the great information!

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And even if USA or Canada or Asia could not get it at first, you can bet someone in the forums will be ready to buy it for you and to ship it to you.
f*** it, I'll do it myself for each of you if this f*****g lotion works, I won't even charge anything more than the price of the lotion and the shipping fees.
Obviously if FIDIA does not decide, for various reasons, to close the market to EU.

What a lad. But be careful what you say, you will legit end up sending out 1000+ packages if lotion is decent :D

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
"we noticed on Androgenetic Alopecia works better than Areata". I remember this very well.
Really? Alopecia areata can be reversed with no treatment.

There's no way of contradicting the fact that if he had the funds to patent the invention himself, he would've won the prize
Sorry but, I don't see the link between possible patent and win a Nobel prize.

I'm sorry, Brotzu did not win a Nobel because he was in Cagliari,
You are wellcome

Everybody went back to baseline
Including Beps?

Just curious, if you are NW4- 4.5 it means Brotzu will have NO effect on your hair even if you went to this scale in 4-5 years? do we have any info about it?
I wonder if they saw a legitimate before and after review of it? That’s the only way someone can take something called “Italian hair lotion” seriously
Beps used the lotion, he had a high Norwood scale. He posted this image

Attachments

• foto microscopio pelo beps63.JPG
    foto microscopio pelo beps63.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,042

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
i think brotzu lotion would make my hair thinner. i am using big 3 with microdising finasteride for 5 years now. i am a diffuse thinner and without big 3 i think i would be nw5 now, but with big 3 i am nw2-3 now. so my follicles would be dead without minoxidil i think. if i would use brotzu potion instead of big 3, i would lose those hair i gained and potion could not bring them back, because i would be nw5 now without using big3. i think i will not use potion in my case, but for new baldies it could be huge.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think brotzu lotion would make my hair thinner. i am using big 3 with microdising finasteride for 5 years now. i am a diffuse thinner and without big 3 i think i would be nw5 now, but with big 3 i am nw2-3 now. so my follicles would be dead without minoxidil i think. if i would use brotzu potion instead of big 3, i would lose those hair i gained and potion could not bring them back, because i would be nw5 now without using big3. i think i will not use potion in my case, but for new baldies it could be huge.

The market is huge especially for people who choose deliberatelly not to tackle their hairloss in fear of sexual side effects. The new generations are more self centered and many more young men would like to have some kind of safe and effective treatment available.

Not to mention the thousands that cannot get on finasteride due to actual side effects.

Meanwhile im happy you found success in finasteride, im pretty jealous i can only stay put everyday in my mirror doing nothing and see my hair thinning

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Did we get anyone from here in the end who wanted to film or audio record the presentation if no filming is allowed? I know there was one guy but not heard back. It wouldn't be good if we missed all the deets from the presentation and we all had to end up waiting longer, we could still crowd fund that guy to go

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did we get anyone from here in the end who wanted to film or audio record the presentation if no filming is allowed? I know there was one guy but not heard back. It wouldn't be good if we missed all the deets from the presentation and we all had to end up waiting longer, we could still crowd fund that guy to go

Pretty sure the presentation will be full of ieson baldites, then we could get italian members to make a thread over here with every tiny bit of info

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
My suspicion is they will have this mass manufactured in India or some 3rd party pharma somewhere in order to meet demand. That said, I just dont see how they will be able to keep up in the first year. This has the possibility to be the biggest development since minoxidil, assuming this is legit (jury still out on this).

Assuming this works, I just hope they can get to mass market, unlike the Tesla Model 3 (different obstacles ofc), but Im sure there will be a big lag between when this is released, and when non-europeans will be able to get their scalps on it.

Otherwise, as a private co, maybe they will be best to sell it to a big pharma co, who have the capacity to roll this out by the boat load.

In the end, I suspect there will be a big black market for this at the beginning.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Truly a pathetic indivual
What's an indivual? But yes, you are :). Maybe you should spend less time spilling out your nonsense in this thread and focus on doing something with your life with your Mickey mouse English Lit degree. I'll leave you to ponder that while you eat a pot noodle in your tiny flat while your remaining hairs fall out. Welcome to the block list loser.

Last edited:

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My suspicion is they will have this mass manufactured in India or some 3rd party pharma somewhere in order to meet demand. That said, I just dont see how they will be able to keep up in the first year. This has the possibility to be the biggest development since minoxidil, assuming this is legit (jury still out on this).

Assuming this works, I just hope they can get to mass market, unlike the Tesla Model 3 (different obstacles ofc), but Im sure there will be a big lag between when this is released, and when non-europeans will be able to get their scalps on it.

Otherwise, as a private co, maybe they will be best to sell it to a big pharma co, who have the capacity to roll this out by the boat load.

In the end, I suspect there will be a big black market for this at the beginning.

I actually think they’ll be able to get a little bit of a head start on the production before demand gets out of control. As of now, the anticipation for the lotion really isn’t that high. There’s maybe a few thousand bald dudes worldwide who even know that it exists and they all belong to various hairloss forums, which I think skews our perception of what the demand will be initially. I’d expect a reasonable lag in terms of lots of consumers waiting to see if this actually works “as advertised” and letting certain guys spend their disposable incomes to be guinea pigs. That’s just sort of my own feeling though I could definitely be wrong.