Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. We are not sure whether Beps will attend Sitri conference? Or what?

Yes beps / his father is going and Snr is presenting. The only unknown about it is whether we'll actually get to see any of it because of 1) someone being there and taking pictures and 2) If the report they present is also published online so we can see.

This waiting is killer.

Literally the 14th holds the answers to whether i live my 20's happily and confidently or not.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes beps / his father is going and Snr is presenting. The only unknown about it is whether we'll actually get to see any of it because of 1) someone being there and taking pictures and 2) If the report they present is also published online so we can see.
Thanks for the clarification. Hope some Italian guys will attend this conference and share news on the Internet.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that ain't the truth... Ugh man I really hope for the best but the wait is hell

Literally the 14th holds the answers to whether i live my 20's happily and confidently or not.

Real talk if they released it now I would try it without needing to see any results. Give it to me NOW

BlueHorseshoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
I searched this forum (past 30 or so pages) and couldn't find the confirmation that Brotzu (or son) is attending the Sitri conference on the 14th. I'm sure I missed this as a lot of people mentioned it as fact, but I couldn't find it on the Sitri website either, I understand there are some language barriers. Can anyone point me to this confirmation or any legit evidence? Excuse my skepticism, I've been influenced by the many people on this thread.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I searched this forum (past 30 or so pages) and couldn't find the confirmation that Brotzu (or son) is attending the Sitri conference on the 14th. I'm sure I missed this as a lot of people mentioned it as fact, but I couldn't find it on the Sitri website either, I understand there are some language barriers. Can anyone point me to this confirmation or any legit evidence? Excuse my skepticism, I've been influenced by the many people on this thread.
Once again: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tricologia/

Cari amici,
La S.I.Tri. Società Italiana di Tricologia è lieta di annunciare che al prossimo Congresso di primavera, a Napoli, parteciperà anche il Prof. Giovanni Brotzu di Cagliari.

Il Prof. Brotzu porterà una relazione dal titolo: ”soluzione liposomiale contenente DGLA, Equolo e Carnitene per il trattamento dell’alopecia androgenetica.”

Con questa relazione il Prof. Brotzu ci presenterà gli aggiornamenti riguardo i suoi studi in materia.

Which translates to: "Yo lads, ya boi Brotzu be representin'. Cya!"

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that they always seem to post on their website after presenting data at conferences is a good sign.

Anyway, as i said before, someone i know will attend and update us

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that they always seem to post on their website after presenting data at conferences is a good sign.

Anyway, as i said before, someone i know will attend and update us
I saw you on ieson, are you the same person?

INT

Reaction score
My prediction regarding the content of the presentation
- Some history on the lotion
- Brotzu's own discoveries along the way
- Some input about what happened to the Lotion after Fidia took over
- Maybe a short mention about the lack of side effects
- If someone asks about the release we will get to hear something along the lines of 'if all goes well this year'

This is all just speculation obviously

TheRealJasonStatham

My Regimen
Reaction score
My prediction regarding the content of the presentation
- Some history on the lotion
- Brotzu's own discoveries along the way
- Some input about what happened to the Lotion after Fidia took over
- Maybe a short mention about the lack of side effects
- If someone asks about the release we will get to hear something along the lines of 'if all goes well this year'

This is all just speculation obviously

add the intelligence-insulting before-after photos which dont even look like the same person is on them, and which are using every trick in the book to avoid actually showing the difference in haircount/density

TheRealJasonStatham

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok guys, now that we know this will work, is the lotion supposed to be applied daily for the rest of your life or could you cut it down to 2-3 times per week after a while?

havent seen posts covering this

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok guys, now that we know this will work, is the lotion supposed to be applied daily for the rest of your life or could you cut it down to 2-3 times per week after a while?

havent seen posts covering this
Daily, 1x per day, but I'll try applying day and night to speed up the result. There will be no point not to do that assuming this works and has no serious sides.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite funny to see people worrying about how many times we have to apply a treatment and for how long..
But these people often are people who don’t use (don’t dare) any treatment yet. For the others like me who apply several topical per day and take other stuff it would be like a walk in the park to apply a lotion 2x even 3x /day. that said I don't know yet if I would be able to drop anything from my regime , .

Reactions: br1

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Realistically when will this be released? Don't say summer of 18'. I'd guess maybe the latter parts of 2019 if we are lucky.