Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually this is one of the reasons why it was never possible that they realeased this in 2016. A company has to make sure that they can deliver so they have to bring the infrastructure for mass production. This takes lot of time to prepare. If you are sold out, it is bad for your reputation unless you are Apple where the customers feel unique if they get one of those „rare“ iPhones.

And what was said already, don’t overestimate the number of potential customers. I mean we got lots of views and clicks on this thread but most of them are only from a few people. And outside of this forums, no one ist interested.

Not everyone is balding, not everyone is addicted to his balding head and even less are doing something against the balding. So I think fidia should be able to deliver.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually think they’ll be able to get a little bit of a head start on the production before demand gets out of control. As of now, the anticipation for the lotion really isn’t that high. There’s maybe a few thousand bald dudes worldwide who even know that it exists and they all belong to various hairloss forums, which I think skews our perception of what the demand will be initially. I’d expect a reasonable lag in terms of lots of consumers waiting to see if this actually works “as advertised” and letting certain guys spend their disposable incomes to be guinea pigs. That’s just sort of my own feeling though I could definitely be wrong.

I agree with your comment, but I also think that when the word officially gets out, this "cure" will be blasted around the world. With no exaggeration, I think this will command some headlines (pun intended) for a number of days and before too long, thousands will quickly turn into millions of brotion possessed monkeys (myself included).

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's an indivual? But yes, you are :). Maybe you should spend less time spilling out your nonsense in this thread and focus on doing something with your life with your Mickey mouse English Lit degree. I'll leave you to ponder that while you eat a pot noodle in your tiny flat while your remaining hairs fall out. Welcome to the block list loser.

lol, you'd struggle to make it past college level lit, you little maggot. Take the block list and stick it on your bald head pussy. Unlike you I still got my hair, but you know planning for the future and all that. Even if i did have a tiny flat, only truly useless and pathetic individuals such as yourself would ever consider that worth of comment. Eat a dick

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's an indivual? But yes, you are :). Maybe you should spend less time spilling out your nonsense in this thread and focus on doing something with your life with your Mickey mouse English Lit degree. I'll leave you to ponder that while you eat a pot noodle in your tiny flat while your remaining hairs fall out. Welcome to the block list loser.
lol, you'd struggle to make it past college level lit, you little maggot. Take the block list and stick it on your bald head pussy. Unlike you I still got my hair, but you know planning for the future and all that. Even if i did have a tiny flat, only truly useless and pathetic individuals such as yourself would ever consider that worth of comment. Eat a dick
giphy-2.gif

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My contact told me he will be able to go to SITRI conference. He is also a doctor so he shouldn't miss anything.
I will provide update as soon as i get info from him.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I find it odd I visit here at all, if/when baldness is truly cured or halted we will simply be some of the first to know, but soon enough everyone will know if the treatment is effective. I sincerely hope Brotzu comes good, my hairline has taken such a knock lately!

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I find it odd I visit here at all, if/when baldness is truly cured or halted we will simply be some of the first to know, but soon enough everyone will know if the treatment is effective. I sincerely hope Brotzu comes good, my hairline has taken such a knock lately!
I hope so too, Mick.

Morrissey

My Regimen
Reaction score

Behind the hatred there lies a plundering desire for love. Baldites, unite and take over!
Laugh with the memes and thank the optimists!

Also, this is what finasteride did to me:

Attachments

• mein Tit.jpg
    mein Tit.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 888

BlueHorseshoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been lurking this thread for a little while now and I’m praying this lotion can halt male pattern baldness. If this lotion can deliver it will give so many of us psychological relief. I’ve read all the updates and information out there and I’m really optimistic, hopefully not to a fault. My opinion, for what it’s worth, is that this lotion replaces Finasteride and gives us all a real alternative to fight male pattern baldness until some permanent solution becomes available, whether that be Tsuji or Replicel, or some other newcomer. Fingers crossed for everyone here!

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good to see the thread back on its track
Admit it, you get anxiety attacks if you see that people don't post on this thread. It's like routine for you now, a highly addictive drug called " Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016 " . When you see these lines up in your "Alerts" tab your heart starts pumping. You're officially a brotzu junkie my dear @br1 ( Maybe br1 even stands for brotzu1 !)

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia news again (still nothing about brotzu)

"Efficacia e tollerabilità di Oncofid®P-B nel trattamento di pazienti con carcinoma papillare della vescica primario o recidivante"
https://www.fidiapharma.com/it/news...re-della-vescica-primario-o-recidivante,3,137

Something to do with your bladder or urine, I don't even know. Hopefully by April 14th it says something about Brotzu.

Well Beps did say we would see the report on the 14th, so aside from the conference (which presumably he would realise we wouldn't see anyway) they might release the report in written form on their website as a press release. Hopeful thinking though...

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. We are not sure whether Beps will attend Sitri conference? Or what?