Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone actually tried to contact any of those users to see what their hair looks like today? Would just be interesting to see or hear about.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMHO, Fidia will definitely get most of money from selling brotzu lotion, but brotzu family will probably get few percentage or maybe less than that.

Hmm... wouldn’t be a good idea to buy Fidia stocks right now? It would be fun to make money from all of you bald bastards...

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm... wouldn’t be a good idea to buy Fidia stocks right now? It would be fun to make money fon all of you bald bastards...
they are not a publicly traded company, which gives them a option to be quiet about this lotion. Replicel is a publicly traded company, that's why their ceo constantly talk about rch-01, because current stock price matters for them.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as it doesn’t give me sexual sides i’m fine with it.

Well, sides are always a point of concern. But the doctor always stated there were not allergic reactions or local eczemae in the region of application. When asked about sexual sides he was very sure: "absolutely no side effects on different apparatuses were reported".
Just think, if it was even a little tiny bit risky, would he really gave it to the Areata children he treated? No way! And if it was risky the trials would have immediately ended. We're talking about 5 years old kids...

Lets just hope that this is effective for androgenetic alopecia as it is for alopecia areata.

When we asked this specific question, the doctor himself, his son and even M.F.Fadda (the collaborator of Brotzu who is quoted in the patent who came up with the different formulations of the lotion) clearly said "we noticed on Androgenetic Alopecia works better than Areata". I remember this very well.

What I want to know is will it be sold online? Or would we need to take a trip to Italy.

This should be the last of your problems. First because fidia has numerous branches around the world; secondly because the patent is soon to be valid in all EU.
And even if USA or Canada or Asia could not get it at first, you can bet someone in the forums will be ready to buy it for you and to ship it to you.
f*** it, I'll do it myself for each of you if this f*****g lotion works, I won't even charge anything more than the price of the lotion and the shipping fees.
Obviously if FIDIA does not decide, for various reasons, to close the market to EU.

Brotzu don`t won Nobel Prize, he was candidate in 1948

I'm sorry, Brotzu did not win a Nobel because he was in Cagliari, not because his brain was less valid than that of Fleming, because the Institute of Hygiene did not have the equipment and laboratories for a cutting-edge research (of those times, of course) that our countryman could have completed by discovering the Cephalosporins and, presumably, patenting them, as it happened, ending up enriching scientists and pharmaceutical companies.
Brotzu's discoveries lead to much more important health improvements than Fleming's peniciline in objectively every aspect.
There's no way of contradicting the fact that if he had the funds to patent the invention himself, he would've won the prize.

I'm not dropping sh*t for any of these new things until we know they effectively give maintenance for YEARS for 99%+ of people. If they ever actually come out I will add them to my regimen in the meantime, but no way I'm just cold turkey quitting finasteride based on the short term data we have

Good for you that you can stand that shitty drug that is finasteride. Unfortunately, there are many people (myself included) that are stuck to terrible side effects while on it. I would admit that if I was you, I wouldn't drop finasteride too, because the maintenance that it can provide is quite solid.
Probably Brotzu lotion will be a new help for the finasteride trolls/fuckers who come here to laugh at us poor baldites that grasp for hair in this abyss of despair, gyno and erectile dysfunction. Quite sad...

With finasteride ok now how do you combine it with minoxidil I dont know.
I guess I will try brotzu lotion in the evening and minoxidil in the morning.

Probably I guess - that's speculation from me - that it will replace totally minoxidil. I would like to quote again this old post by InBeforeTheCure:

This shows PGE2, but PGE1 binds to the same receptors -- effects might be a little different upon PGE1 binding, or due to differences in cell type (image from Dey et al.).

pge2_pathway.png

Marubayashi et al. observed increased intracellular calcium in minoxidil-treated DPCs. Han et al. found that minoxidil enhanced hair growth in organ culture, and that this effect was dependent on minoxidil-induced ERK and Akt phosphorylation. Kwack et al. also found phosphorylation of Akt (PKB), increased PKA phosphorylation, GSK-3beta phosphorylation (and consequently increased beta-catenin stabilization and transcription of beta-catenin target genes, obviously very important for hair growth!) in minoxidil-treated DPCs. And we also know about upregulation of VEGF (Lachgar et al. and again Marubayashi et al.) -- VEGF of course binds to VEGFR in endothelial cells to effect angiogenesis. All this is why I said minoxidil and PGE1 act on similar pathways.

I'm curious though about why you think direct effects of minoxidil and PGE1 on vascular cells rather than the cells of the hair follicle itself is so critical? Is there any research/publications along these lines? I searched but couldn't find any. I would expect, unless proven otherwise, that most of the beneficial effects of both minoxidil and PGE1 are dependent on their (known in the case of minoxidil) actions on the cells of the hair follicle rather than on cells of blood vessels.

This shows that PGE1 pathways are very similar to Minoxidil ones.

So if this is assumed to revive follicles not far gone, I wonder how it would do with the 100 vellus hairs/sq cm follica supposedly is capable of creating with their treatment...

LOL with Follica coming out in 2000never and this lotion, lots of regrowth is expected in... 2016.

Anyone actually tried to contact any of those users to see what their hair looks like today? Would just be interesting to see or hear about.

Everybody went back to baseline or worsened because after some time, the pharmacy that was preparing them the lotion was forced to stop. They later found another one and there were very other interesting results I saw but after short time even the new pharmacy couldn't provide anymore any lotion.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Everybody went back to baseline or worsened because after some time, the pharmacy that was preparing them the lotion was forced to stop. They later found another one and there were very other interesting results I saw but after short time even the new pharmacy couldn't provide anymore any lotion.

Do none of these people have before/after pics, or have even written about their experiences?

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious, if you are NW4- 4.5 it means Brotzu will have NO effect on your hair even if you went to this scale in 4-5 years? do we have any info about it?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well, sides are always a point of concern. But the doctor always stated there were not allergic reactions or local eczemae in the region of application. When asked about sexual sides he was very sure: "absolutely no side effects on different apparatuses were reported".
Just think, if it was even a little tiny bit risky, would he really gave it to the Areata children he treated? No way! And if it was risky the trials would have immediately ended. We're talking about 5 years old kids...

Just to this point : It's very possible they use a different formulation for children, possibly without the equol which would be the only ingredient that can conceivably cause sexually related sides. I would say the likelyhood is low as its a liposomal solution.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious, if you are NW4- 4.5 it means Brotzu will have NO effect on your hair even if you went to this scale in 4-5 years? do we have any info about it?
Welcome to my world. Hopefully, for a NW5, brotion + microneedling would take us to a decent position. Considering I went from NW1 to NW5 in 5 years I still have a glimpse of hope of regrowth. Otherwise it'll be buzz cuts and gym dedication indefinitely :( .

We don't have specific info on how the brotion behaves in respect to aggressiveness. All Brotzu said is that best results are among guys under 30.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well Rogaine can certainly go systemic hence all the negative sides people get, lower bp, fast heart rate etc., what’s stopping Brotzu lotion from going systemic - liposomol solution?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense Are you saying that if you stop sing the lotion for any period of time that your hairloss may actually worsen?

The biggest issue around using things like the Big 3, is that once you stop using them the "Rebound Effect" when coming "off" usually means your follicles get hit harder by DHT than before you even start the treatment.

Which makes sense sine your follicles are used to having a baseline level of DHT, and once a treatment greatly reduces the DHT in the Blood then the Follicles are at more ease. Once the DHT shoots back up after coming off of treatment the Follices get raped harder than they were prior to starting the treatment.

However if Brolotion does not effect DHT levels, would stopping the lotion have the same effect? Possibly since the Follicles receptors will not be occupied by the S-Equol and left vulnerable once stopping the lotion.

So many theories on how to stop this sh*t now. We just need something released while they figure out the more permenant solutions.