Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder for all of us outside of Europe:

Set up an account with an Italian package forwarder so you can get this sent to you in case the product is only sold domestically or in Europe. It's free and really easy.

Thats a great idea. do you know any trust worthy web sites to sign up with?

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not dropping sh*t for any of these new things until we know they effectively give maintenance for YEARS for 99%+ of people. If they ever actually come out I will add them to my regimen in the meantime, but no way I'm just cold turkey quitting finasteride based on the short term data we have

With finasteride ok now how do you combine it with minoxidil I dont know.
I guess I will try brotzu lotion in the evening and minoxidil in the morning.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better to interpret it in the way that the lotion can cause thickening and regrowth on Androgenetic Alopecia, based on the personal response of the subject which varies in correlation with age of the subject, how much time passed since Androgenetic Alopecia manifested itself
Finally some justice to us young baldies

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it’s bound to come out this year...they said by 2018 and so far nothing seems to contradict this. It’ll be this year ...my guess by summer/fall.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72262

If you go to that link you can see cavallopazzo <— guy who used alternative lotion. Use google chrome and translate to english, then you will be able to understand most of the part. Also, he posted other alternative lotion user/testers, so you’ll get ur hopes
Yeah even one month results are great. If this comes out for maintenance + slight regrowth and the South Koreans come with the cxxc5 cure, damn I think we will make it for real brah.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Insane results, also he says that minoxidil didn't do anything for him after 15 months and then he gets these results after only a few months of using the alternative lotion. So excited for april 14th
That remark made me very happy, since 6 months on minoxidil so far has done little for me except a little thickening, so imagine what this could do.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah fam, I be seeing you disliking some positive sh*t, but I know we are all in the same boat and this sh*t fucks us up. It's not a cure, that will be cxxc5 protein thing by the South Koreans, but this is shaping up to be a damn good treatment.
Word. Im just very skeptical, thats all. Dont wanna see my bald bros get disappointed again so i put up these walls man.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
So if this is assumed to revive follicles not far gone, I wonder how it would do with the 100 vellus hairs/sq cm follica supposedly is capable of creating with their treatment...

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Insane results, also he says that minoxidil didn't do anything for him after 15 months and then he gets these results after only a few months of using the alternative lotion. So excited for april 14th

He also said that the lotion worked on 50% of people after 3 months of use which is IMO not that cool.