Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Umm its not a joke. Snake oil means something which doesn't work. Must be sad to have such a poor grasp on language.

must be sad popping in the same thread all the time, repeating the same thing. I mean it's snake oil right? so you don't need to read about it, or even think about it. Not expecting to see you back in this thread dude, take care!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I’m worried about is sides. If Hasson & Wong Topical Finasteride with liposomes still have systemic effects I’m worried about S-Equol going systemic and activating estrogen beta receptors in the body.
However, I have faith in Brotzu and Fidia based on what the 7th sense posted.
I’m very recent in hairloss, if I can be a NW0 I’d Be very grateful. Hopefully Fidia exports it to the US. :D

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok hypothetical question.
If you could have the choice between:

1. Any amount of hair you want, styled how you want which will never fall out but at the expense of your physique. So your body will return to that of a skinny guy, with minimal mass which you can never regain (i.e. stuck at that body type for life).

2. The reverse. Your physique will stay the way it is forever but your hair will fall out and nothing will save it.

Which would you choose?

Honestly, i'd take the hair. The distress of just being like a normal person body wise is 100 times less (if at all) distressing than having no hair and a physique that will not be enough to fill that gap.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I’m worried about is sides. If Hasson & Wong Topical Finasteride with liposomes still have systemic effects I’m worried about S-Equol going systemic and activating estrogen beta receptors in the body.
However, I have faith in Brotzu and Fidia based on what the 7th sense posted.
I’m very recent in hairloss, if I can be a NW0 I’d Be very grateful. Hopefully Fidia exports it to the US. :D
As long as it doesn’t give me sexual sides i’m fine with it.

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
must be sad popping in the same thread all the time, repeating the same thing. I mean it's snake oil right? so you don't need to read about it, or even think about it. Not expecting to see you back in this thread dude, take care!
Thats like saying if you voted Hilary you have no business reading about what Trump is up to. Worst logic ever. Sorry but i'm sticking around to watch this trainwreck

hakana

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets just hope that this is effective for androgenetic alopecia as it is for alopecia areata.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you guys that recently I had another conversation with Brotzu (Giovanni) via mail, in which I asked him some questions.

He told me that next month he will be at SITRI's and his speech will be on the 14th of April at 17.15 Italian time (as we already knew).
He will speak for FIDIA, presenting the results focused on Androgenetic Alopecia.
He doesn't know about the release date / commercialization, although he is convinced it's coming very soon, but he repeats that as of now he has not official infos regarding this aspect.
He said that stability issues are solved, the lotion is stable at room temperature and doesn't need refrigeration.
Then he said, when I asked, that FIDIA's trials confirmed what he always said about the effectiveness and his first results.

That's all and I did not ask him any more questions.

----------------------------------------------

Brotzu has a very high reputation not only because his father won a Nobel prize for discovering cephalosporines, but because he is known all over the world and especially in EU for his vascular studies and discoveries, he was president during his life of most of the most important teams and scientific associations regarding to that matter.

Fidia was a very potent pharma back in the years, and raised even more when they developed a drug called "Cronassial", which became worldwide famous. Unfortunately, there was a very big scandal regarding that drug which was later discovered associated with the insurgency of a rare disease, you can search on Wikipedia. In this scandal was involved also Rita Levi Montalcini, one of Italy's Nobel Prize who associated with Fidia and promoted the drug even though she did not discover it or invented it, nor was originally associated with cronassial.

Since that scandal, Fidia was re-founded various times under different CEOs, and its goal was to regain back the trust of the consumers after the Cronassial scandal, and step by step they are now the legit 4th largest pharma of Italy with a very transparent income, outcome and capital. They are even privately held and they don't have the need to publish shitty "results" or "communicates" every new year saying the same things just to attract investors and raise money... (*coff coff* Histogen *coff* Replicel *coff*)

Brotzu is associated with Fidia only in the way that the company bought the patent for first from the doctor. Right now Fidia only is leading the hyaluronic acid market but it's expanding a lot in all of other fields, such as dermatology and oftalmology.

I think most of us would kill each other if that would be needed to even partially regrow some of THEIR hair back, even though that would mean to throw in the bin Toppik & co and to shave / have a buzzcut while waiting for the results to kick in.

The lotion dries very fast, doesn't make the hair dirty or oily after application and it's easy washable away with water only. This was said by the doctor and confirmed by all of the Areata testers I contacted.

LOL, yeah, because the newspapers are sooo scientific in their articles...
Some weeks ago that stuff about "McDonald' s" fries against baldness was in the front page of all newspapers from all over the world!
Did you forget also about the numerous scams that you may fall into by simply typing "baldness cure" on Google, even if you opened only the trustworthy newspapers' links?

Trials confirm what he always say about the lotion! That means 5 year regrowth!?:eek:

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Its a little bit worrying that brotzu himself dosent have a release date! Now he says that he is speaking on behalf of fida it means they more then likely dont have one either.It was one of the main things I was sort of waiting for with this presentation as hes already stated it works so its just sort of repeating what was said before, although it is still positive with the news that the trials from fida confirmed his own. Thanks for that @The 7TH Sense good job on getting some info out of the mystery man himself, I guess we pretty much know now what we will know in the presentation apart from maybe or maybe not some documentation of the results .Just wish we could have a release date as "very soon" could actually be a very long time

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a little bit worrying that brotzu himself dosent have a release date! Now he says that he is speaking on behalf of fida it means they more then likely dont have one either.It was one of the main things I was sort of waiting for with this presentation as hes already stated it works so its just sort of repeating what was said before, although it is still positive with the news that the trials from fida confirmed his own. Thanks for that @The 7TH Sense good job on getting some info out of the mystery man himself, I guess we pretty much know now what we will know in the presentation apart from maybe or maybe not some documentation of the results .Just wish we could have a release date as "very soon" could actually be a very long time
Brotzu has absolutely nothing to do with the commercialization of the lotion. Nada. He is doing the Androgenetic Alopecia presentation because he invented the lotion and probably knows most about it (I doubt the regular joe at Fidia knows much about how it works). Brotzu has sold the patent to Fidia, and from there he isn't much involved anymore. He probably expects the lotion to be released soon since all the steps have been taken in order to commercialize it. Wasn't it at the end of the month that the patent will be granted? Isn't that one of the final steps (this is more a question of mine to the more knowledgeable people on the technicalities of commercializing a cosmetic)? Anyway, it could be possible that Fidia hasn't got an exact release date yet but as how things are looking, I believe the summer claim by Beps is very plausible. *Do note that I am in no way an expert on this and this is just my evaluation.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
EXactly thats what I said before. He will present results and explains how the lotion works (his or fidia trials??).

But he wont say anything regarding release and soon means at least 2019. Ofc I hope sooner but thats just plausible.

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
EXactly thats what I said before. He will present results and explains how the lotion works (his or fidia trials??).

But he wont say anything regarding release and soon means at least 2019. Ofc I hope sooner but thats just plausible.
I think that it will be releasing this year. It's considered cosmetic so there doesn't have to be phase trials etc. plus they were able to stabilize it. I think clockwise was right and we'll be seeing a summer release.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you can make it yourself if you catch a few snakes and squeeze the oil out of them.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Wait guys has anyone actually tried to get some oil from actual snakes to try on their heads for male pattern baldness???? What if it works via some inflammatory response mediation? Ha ha ha.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
If this will be released in summer means until august I like every post in this thread :)

Two things:
Any hint (eg interview) that this might improve your hair even if you are on big 3?
Second, I doubt it will turn vellus hair in terminal. Sounds impossible to me. I think a bit thickening is realistic aka minoxidil