Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh sh*t spatolatore happening again

Can someone OUTSIDE ITALY make this lotion? Guys, bring the patent to labs, we did in Italy, you can make it wherever the f*** you are
Spatolatore was obviously a scammer for the fact he robbed people in the last group buy, but I'm sure the lotion he shipped was legit, I and other people got the same results of the cavallopazzo GB and similar to what's pointed out by beps himself.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what seems hard in making this lotion yourself aside of S -equol cost is the liposomes , i wonder how much of a difference they make though .
a shame noone has tried it without liposomes to report !

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I missed something, have you noted this on the pdf by beps?
upload_2018-4-19_1-44-2.png

There is an hidden fidia logo at the bottom of every single slide.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-19_1-44-16.png
    upload_2018-4-19_1-44-16.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 204

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a quick thought, has anyone tried contacting Fidia themselves after the presentation? I wasn't really for the idea of sending them emails before but after their recent lack of output and regard to potential customers I think It may be a good idea to at least try and get hold of them to get some answers. The more aware they are of people potentially creating their own lotion with the patent maybe the more likely they would be to give some kind of release date or just... something even if this thing is a complete scam at least give an idea of when your planning on releasing it, we need to force them to tell us by using the only thing they actually care about against them.... sales. If they have any thought that people will be more inclined to make their own versions due to not knowing a release date then they may be more inclined to actually inform us of something. This thread has a sh*t tone of views at least so its something we can try and use to our advantage

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would FIDIA take actions toward people that trying to replicate lotion if they are not going to do anything about the lotion? It seems like they have no plan for the lotion yet. I mean I get it selling alternative lotion is definitely violation of patent law, but just making isn't.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah im going to write mine stating how myself and others are looking at creating our own version as there is still no idea of a release date and we dont want to keep waiting without knowing. I think if everyone wrote one along those lines it could help

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would FIDIA take actions toward people that trying to replicate lotion if they are not going to do anything about the lotion? It seems like they have no plan for the lotion yet. I mean I get it selling alternative lotion is definitely violation of patent law, but just making isn't.

Because if more people can create their own and do it for a reasonable price then they could potentially loose sales

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
I think we also have to remember that there is a lot of people on here extremely frustrated with the lack of communication with this company but its kept within the forums, I dont know how aware fidia really are of how pissed off everyone is with them right now, its not good business when these are your customers and these people are looking now at alternative ways of getting the lotion, so I think its a good idea to let them know whats going on with the hairloss community incase there are not any Fidia scouts on forums. It dosent take much effort to send an email anyway

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i wish that shitty company called FIDIA was not a private one. i wish it was a shareholder company (stock). in this case they would definitely do something like update/ press conference after their disaster presentation last Saturday in STIRI to save their company reputation in the market.

as for now it's a completely private company and nothing can affect them !