Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, new here but I was a lurker of this thread since day one.
I tested an alternative lotion last year (from spatolatore) with great results, unfortunately the stability problem was real and went into sh*t in one month.
It has stopped my shedding which was huge (and still is) bringing it to zero, and has awaken dormient follicles enough to give me cosmetic results in just few weeks, It was really impressive.
I’ve decided to join here cause now seem you want to recreate the lotion, which honestly is the only solution, and I can help you cause I know how to do it.
I know shitty Italian companies like Fidia they’re gonna take forever, so in my opinion copying the patent is the only solution.
I’ve studied the patent for the last two year so I know exactly how to replicate the lotion, but it’s gonna be expensive so I haven’t replicated it yet.
I will write extensively in the next days, but to give you two hint:

First there is an old patent by brotzu which explain in detail how to create good liposome it gives some advice which aren’t in the last one.

Second you can’t create liposome with a sonicator as written on the patent, cause is expensive and difficult to create liposome with unless you are trained to or you have a dynamic light scattering device to check the size of liposome.
Don’t forget liposomes must be around 100nm, so the only solution is to use a liposome extruder.
[cant post link yet, btw it’s ttscientific] This company has the lowest price, give a look.

Is it something that is possible to follow step by step regardless of the fact i study finance at university... and not chemistry..

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
so something along the lines of those big players paying or influencing fidia to sabotage the product?

cant buy these elaborate conspiracies, unfortunately. if the lotion is as effective as they claim it is, it would mean potential billions and skyrocketing status for fidia. no bribe can compete with that. not to mention that brotzus could easily drop a lawsuit on them for breaching a contract.
Maybe it's hard for Fidia to produce on a huge scale, like @ZenHead they only gross $300m.
Merck's revenue was 40.12 billion USD (2017) as of last year.
It sounds nuts man, I agree, but pharma companies have a ridiculous amount of money and power.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tested an alternative lotion last year (from spatolatore) with great results, unfortunately the stability problem was real and went into sh*t in one month.
It has stopped my shedding which was huge (and still is) bringing it to zero, and has awaken dormient follicles enough to give me cosmetic results in just few weeks, It was really impressive.
I’ve decided to join here cause now seem you want to recreate the lotion, which honestly is the only solution, and I can help you cause I know how to do it.
I know shitty Italian companies like Fidia they’re gonna take forever, so in my opinion copying the patent is the only solution.
I’ve studied the patent for the last two year so I know exactly how to replicate the lotion, but it’s gonna be expensive so I haven’t replicated it yet.

First there is an old patent by brotzu which explain in detail how to create good liposome it gives some advice which aren’t in the last one.

Second you can’t create liposome with a sonicator as written on the patent, cause is expensive and difficult to create liposome with unless you are trained to or you have a dynamic light scattering device to check the size of liposome.
Don’t forget liposomes must be around 100nm, so the only solution is to use a liposome extruder.
[cant post link yet, btw it’s ttscientific] This company has the lowest price, give a look.
Did you have any before and after pics ?

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

maybe you should limit your correspondence with people about this to private messages, to avoid inconveniences for yourself or the admins here. i know from experience that if business entities are fervent about anything, its about making sure no one is using their products (in this case manufacturing the patented lotion) for free. then comes eventual effort on development of the product

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** yeah man

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
They trust forum admins because forums provide a lot of information, and its convenient to sell products through the same website. It's like selling penis pills on a penis enhancement forum. I do agree though, sounds over the top. Maybe the banning is instead because cavollopazzo is breaking patent law
Trust me they get furious on very specific subjects. Try to tell them something against applemets, they'll attack you like crazy and assume you're a liar until you post pics, and even with pics they will spit some nonsense like "pics are not clear", "you must acknowledge that this is not a replacement to finasteride", "you don't even suffer from hairloss you're a fullhead" and bla bla bla. They're super shady.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me they get furious on very specific subjects. Try to tell them something against applemets, they'll attack you like crazy and assume you're a liar until you post pics, and even with pics they will spit some nonsense like "pics are not clear", "you must acknowledge that this is not a replacement to finasteride", "you don't even suffer from hairloss you're a fullhead" and bla bla bla. They're super shady.
I'm starting to believe what @Guzam said about Italians

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I hope you are telling the truth.

Need someone trusted who can make this sh*t for us and start selling it.

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score

Some light in the shadow finally...

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score

yes nice i like that. replicating it will set f*****g fidia under pressure.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

200w.gif

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe what @Guzam said about Italians
Italians believe everything related to Italy and Italians is sh*t. I wouldn't listen to him, we're so self-deprecating we got people in Italy from poor countries who are super proud of where they are from while we spit nonsense like "Italy is the most corrupted country of the world", "our economy is lagging behind third world countries", and the most common one: "... THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN ITALY!!" (you can use this one for literally anything, from genocide to traffic jam).

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italians believe everything related to Italy and Italians is sh*t. I wouldn't listen to him, we're so self-deprecating we got people in Italy from poor countries who are super proud of where they are from while we spit nonsense like "Italy is the most corrupted country of the world", "our economy is lagging behind third world countries", and the most common one: "... THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN ITALY!!" (you can use this one for literally anything, from genocide to traffic jam).

lol same here. everyone thinks he is so special for noticing something about his people or country is bad. some twisted form of egoism

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe you should limit your correspondence with people about this to private messages, to avoid inconveniences for yourself or the admins here. i know from experience that if business entities are fervent about anything, its about making sure no one is using their products (in this case manufacturing the patented lotion) for free. then comes eventual effort on development of the product
Maybe you are right, but I'm not going to break the law teaching how to preparate liposome of 100nm, it's just science stuff no way fidia gonna sue me or the admin.
Fidia doesn't care about this lotion and I'm telling you what is the problem with Fidia, it has been already pointed out today.
Here in Italy you have two kinds of company: very good ones (ferrari, lambo..), and bad ones like Fidia.
Fidia has monopoly on ialuronic acid, so they are gonna get money with or without brotzu.
Even in their core business are sh*t as written in an article posted some page before, where workers were concerned about production quality standards.
That's why the management of these companies is full of lazy corrupted people, Fidia for example went bankrupt 4 times with multiple scandal in the past.
Lazy management just don't care about this lotion, it's too hassle for them.
I'm sure they aren't going to sue anyone, not the copycat NHL lotion, the "suing isteria" is just a precaution admins of italians forum has taken to save the face cause they run business too.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its a mix of balkan and europe influence , nothing to worry about !

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh sh*t spatolatore happening again

Can someone OUTSIDE ITALY make this lotion? Guys, bring the patent to labs, we did in Italy, you can make it wherever the f*** you are

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh sh*t spatolatore happening again

Can someone OUTSIDE ITALY make this lotion? Guys, bring the patent to labs, we did in Italy, you can make it wherever the f*** you are
It'll never happen, everyone in America wants to take finasteride or put estrogen on their heads

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It'll never happen, everyone in America wants to take finasteride or put estrogen on their heads
I can't believe USA alone have 5 times our population still no one's moving his *** searching for a lab with the patent in 3 years
At least Finasteride bad responders :D