Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the same man who started the rumour about March release. Don't trust him. Everyone believed in him, but he had no evidence.

and after 3 more posts in which people are doubting his credibility, he ll post something like "you know what, I really wanted to share the results with you, but i see you are all so mean to me so you can forget about it"

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the same man who started the rumour about March release. Don't trust him. Everyone believed in him, but he had no evidence.

If he heard through a friend who worked at Fidia then thats what he heard. Just because it doesn't come to fruition doesn't discredit his reliability.

Tazzo82

Reaction score
and after 3 more posts in which people are doubting his credibility, he ll post something like "you know what, I really wanted to share the results with you, but i see you are all so mean to me so you can forget about it"

No I will I promise. I will document everything when I have some sort of results.

the only scare with me is shaving my head....lol....i would like to do that not to waste the lotion, but at the same time I dont know how bad i might look like. I have short hair-ish, and Im a NW2/3....in between I guess.

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha on IESON cavallopazzo (the guy with incredible regrowth) said that lotion works wonders and that they're probably scared that this lotion can really damage sales of the usual products... And that this is also the impression he and beps got from Sitry judging how they asked questions to Brotzu (basically attacking him... can confirm that). Marlin and Proxy (IESON admins) replied spitting nonsense banning random people LOL with people asking why the heck are you banning him...?

Any Italian who was reading that stuff at the time can confirm that'swhat was happening over there, I'm not making this up.

Those admins are either idiot or there's something fishy that we don't know about about all this story.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha on IESON cavallopazzo (the guy with incredible regrowth) said that lotion works wonders and that they're probably scared that this lotion can really damage sales of the usual products... And that this is also the impression he and beps got from Sitry judging how they asked questions to Brotzu (basically attacking him... can confirm that). Marlin and Proxy (IESON admins) replied with nonsense banning random people LOL. Any Italian who was reading that stuff at the time can confirm that.

Those admins are either idiot or there's something fishy that we don't know about about all this story.
Link pls

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha on IESON cavallopazzo (the guy with incredible regrowth) said that lotion works wonders and that they're probably scared that this lotion can really damage sales of the usual products... And that this is also the impression he and beps got from Sitry judging how they asked questions to Brotzu (basically attacking him... can confirm that). Marlin and Proxy (IESON admins) replied spitting nonsense banning random people LOL with people asking why the heck are you banning him...?

Any Italian who was reading that stuff at the time can confirm that'swhat was happening over there, I'm not making this up.

i dont get it, who is scared of what?

fidia is scared that the lotion might overshadow their other products?

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn this is what cavallopazzo is saying:

"Easy to explain my return is due to the treatment received by Brotzu Sr at the Sitri in Naples, the attitude of some insiders was scandalous it is no coincidence that there were bickering with the people who attended the congress who obviously noticed how it was opposed Dr Btotzu. And the fact that you banned and deleted the posts of users who tried to defend me makes it understand that things are really as they were reported by them."

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont get it, who is scared of what?

fidia is scared that the lotion might overshadow their other products?
I may have worded it wrong. I meant that he thinks the lotion could overshadow the big 3,the hairloss market in general, hairloss market "big shots" (we have plenty of them in Italy, it's like a little mafia... they were all present at Sitri)...

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
People rn are exploding and posting stuff like this

Svegliatevi !!!!!Marlin e Proxy stanno affossando questa lozione perchè va contro i loro interessi chi comprerà più il loro prodotti ruffa quando c'è la possibilità di avere dei risultati come quelli di cavallopazzo con la brotzu .Guardate come cancellano e bannano gli utenti per cercare di nascondere la verità.

Se veramente la vostra lozione e' valida con il passaparola la gente iniziera' a prenderla in considerazione lo stesso.

Il resto lascia il tempo che trova..

Marlin:

Ora buonanotte. Se domani mattina trovo altri interventi di questi troll do disposizioni alla sede per le relative denunce.

Ciao

MA - r l i n

hahahaha this is better than cinema... basically people saying stop opposing the lotion, if it works we'll find it out anyway and the admin replies I'm going to bed... tomorrow if I find other posts like these I?m going to sue people

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I may have worded it wrong. I meant that he thinks the lotion could overshadow the big 3,the hairloss market in general, hairloss market "big shots" (we have plenty of them in Italy, it's like a little mafia... they were all present at Sitri)...

meh. how does that explain brotzu giving such a shitty presentation and not even being able to demonstrate the actual efficacy of the lotion? how exactly are "big hair loss market players" to be blamed for that?

this appealing to conspiracies in advance is what losers resort to when they run out of excuses.