Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
meh. how does that explain brotzu giving such a shitty presentation and not even being able to demonstrate the actual efficacy of the lotion? how exactly are "big hair loss market players" to be blamed for that?

this appealing to conspiracies in advance is what losers resort to when they run out of excuses.
Idk man, but on the italian forums everyone agrees there's something behind this whole story that's not really convincing.The only ones fully convinced that this sh*t doesn't work, apparently, are IESON admins (who sell stuff through the forum, and are into the hairloss market, so...).

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People rn are exploding and posting stuff like this

Svegliatevi !!!!!Marlin e Proxy stanno affossando questa lozione perchè va contro i loro interessi chi comprerà più il loro prodotti ruffa quando c'è la possibilità di avere dei risultati come quelli di cavallopazzo con la brotzu .Guardate come cancellano e bannano gli utenti per cercare di nascondere la verità.

Se veramente la vostra lozione e' valida con il passaparola la gente iniziera' a prenderla in considerazione lo stesso.

Il resto lascia il tempo che trova..

Marlin:

Ora buonanotte. Se domani mattina trovo altri interventi di questi troll do disposizioni alla sede per le relative denunce.

Ciao

MA - r l i n

hahahaha this is better than cinema... basically people saying stop opposing the lotion, if it works we'll find it out anyway and the admin replies I'm going to bed... tomorrow if I find other posts like these I?m going to sue people

here is the translation:
"Wake up !!!!! Marlin and Proxy are tapping this lotion because it goes against their interests who will buy more of their ruffa products when there is the possibility of having results like those of cavallopazzo with brotzu. Look at how they wipe out and ban their users to try to hide the truth.

If your lotion really is true with word-of-mouth, people will begin to consider the same.

The rest leaves the time it finds ..

Marlin:

Now good night. If tomorrow morning I find other interventions of these trolls I make arrangements to the headquarters for the related complaints."

---

yeah but who cares? who even uses random internet forums to promote and hype products? set your own site up or advertise on a youtube channel or elsewhere, there are tons of options

in the end, they will claim that the lotion failed because mean corporate fascists blocked them from entering the market, and not because their claims are unproven bs

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
meh. how does that explain brotzu giving such a shitty presentation and not even being able to demonstrate the actual efficacy of the lotion? how exactly are "big hair loss market players" to be blamed for that?

this appealing to conspiracies in advance is what losers resort to when they run out of excuses.
Fidia provided them with sh*t presentation to keep the mafia at bay ..idk

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk man, but on the italian forums everyone agrees there's something behind this whole story that's not really convincing.The only ones fully convinced that this sh*t doesn't work, apparently, are IESON admins (who sell stuff through the forum, and are into the hairloss market, so...).

i see and i m sure there is a lot of it going on behind the curtains, but how is that an excuse for brotzu? what serious inventor even depends on someone elses internet forum in offering a product on the market?

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
here is the translation:
"Wake up !!!!! Marlin and Proxy are tapping this lotion because it goes against their interests who will buy more of their ruffa products when there is the possibility of having results like those of cavallopazzo with brotzu. Look at how they wipe out and ban their users to try to hide the truth.

If your lotion really is true with word-of-mouth, people will begin to consider the same.

Marlin:

Now good night. If tomorrow morning I find other interventions of these trolls I make arrangements to the headquarters for the related complaints."

---

yeah but who cares? who even uses random internet forums to promote and hype products? set your own site up or advertise on a youtube channel or elsewhere, there are tons of options

in the end, they will claim that the lotion failed because mean corporate fascists blocked them from entering the market, and not because their claims are unproven bs
If this is true it could explain brotzus he claims and convincing behaviour

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"but I just can not think that the son of a Nobel Prize (or nephew I do not remember) and esteemed doctor and professor may want to cheat people"

VERY TRUE

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
i see and i m sure there is a lot of it going on behind the curtains, but how is that an excuse for brotzu? what serious inventor even depends on someone elses internet forum in offering a product on the market?
I know man, that presentation was very underwhelming and I don't get it either. Wish I could know more. Tbh I don't live far from where WuWei lives, I could ask him if he wants to meet me. I know for sure he and the others are still on the treatment and they're satisfied with it.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this is true it could explain brotzus he claims and convincing behaviour

i still dont get it, honestly.

who cares about some shilling internet forum admin? all these people could set up their own site for free, or just make an account on some big page like yt, twitter or instagram, and upload all the info they want freely. i mean its more complicated now that brotzu signed a contract with fidia, but how is some censoring admin an excuse for not providing evidence of the lotion working?

as i said, meh. in the end they will claim the lotion was shut down because some admin kept deleting some random guy's posts.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know man, that presentation was very underwhelming and I don't get it either. Wish I could know more. Tbh I don't live far from where WuWei lives, I could ask him if he wants to meet me. I know for sure he and the others are still on the treatment and they're satisfied with it.

i m just baffled that, in today's conditions, where you can lay all the informations and sentiments you want out for everyone to see within 5 minutes, this bunch of people around the lotion has immense difficulties in communicating a couple of simple informations, lol. and it lasts for years now. all the "drama" from 2015-2016 to now could have been condensed in a couple of brief announcements.

instead, we have the doctor occasionally replying to random fb messages, that beps person showing up every 3 months with some prophecy written in broken english and a couple of guys reporting about the miraculous properties of the lotion

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
i m just baffled that, in today's conditions, where you can lay all the informations and sentiments you want out for everyone to see within 5 minutes, this bunch of people around the lotion has immense difficulties in communicating a couple of simple informations, lol. and it lasts for years now. all the "drama" from 2015-2016 to now could have been condensed in a couple of brief announcements.

instead, we have the doctor occasionally replying to random fb messages, that beps person showing up every 3 months with some prophecy written in broken english and a couple of guys reporting about the miraculous properties of the lotion
hahaha I know right? It's like a religion. I think the problem started with Fidia, if the Brotzus produced the lotion by themselves somehow, it would already be out and working I think.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not depending on someone, it;s just that Fidia made the Brotzus look bad with the poor presentation. He was personally offended and thus why a photo of alternaitve lotion not under NDA could be shared

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw right now it's forbidden to talk about homemade lotions on both IESON and bellicapelli, that makes sense I suppose (patents and stuff). Be careful also over here.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
hahaha I know right? It's like a religion. I think the problem started with Fidia, if the Brotzus produced the lotion by themselves somehow, it would already be out and working I think.
They should have sold it to Merck or a bigger company; it's way too big of a treatmeant it would reduce sales for finasteride, dustateride, laser helmets, nizoral, transplants.... There are billions in the industry and this would replace half

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw right now it's forbidden to talk about homemade lotions on both IESON and bellicapelli, that makes sense I suppose (patents and stuff). Be careful also over here.
Who knows if they're patent covers lotions made in America? If they don't sell this sh*t we should be able to make it ourselves, shame on them for holding the treament back this long.
I will buy some real Brotzu just to support the inventor, but why wait another 2 years?

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah we stop talking about it once fidia releases their sh*t..... Lool jks ...but seriously f*** fidia

CureOrDeath

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, new here but I was a lurker of this thread since day one.
I tested an alternative lotion last year (from spatolatore) with great results, unfortunately the stability problem was real and went into sh*t in one month.
It has stopped my shedding which was huge (and still is) bringing it to zero, and has awaken dormient follicles enough to give me cosmetic results in just few weeks, It was really impressive.
I’ve decided to join here cause now seem you want to recreate the lotion, which honestly is the only solution, and I can help you cause I know how to do it.
I know shitty Italian companies like Fidia they’re gonna take forever, so in my opinion copying the patent is the only solution.
I’ve studied the patent for the last two year so I know exactly how to replicate the lotion, but it’s gonna be expensive so I haven’t replicated it yet.
I will write extensively in the next days, but to give you two hint:

First there is an old patent by brotzu which explain in detail how to create good liposome it gives some advice which aren’t in the last one.

Second you can’t create liposome with a sonicator as written on the patent, cause is expensive and difficult to create liposome with unless you are trained to or you have a dynamic light scattering device to check the size of liposome.
Don’t forget liposomes must be around 100nm, so the only solution is to use a liposome extruder.
[cant post link yet, btw it’s ttscientific] This company has the lowest price, give a look.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
here is the translation:

Marlin:

---

They trust forum admins because forums provide a lot of information, and its convenient to sell products through the same website. It's like selling penis pills on a penis enhancement forum. I do agree though, sounds over the top. Maybe the banning is instead because cavollopazzo is breaking patent law

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's not depending on someone, it;s just that Fidia made the Brotzus look bad with the poor presentation. He was personally offended and thus why a photo of alternaitve lotion not under NDA could be shared

so something along the lines of those big players paying or influencing fidia to sabotage the product?

cant buy these elaborate conspiracies, unfortunately. if the lotion is as effective as they claim it is, it would mean potential billions and skyrocketing status for fidia. no bribe can compete with that. not to mention that brotzus could easily drop a lawsuit on them for breach of contract.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, new here but I was a lurker of this thread since day one.
I tested an alternative lotion last year (from spatolatore) with great results, unfortunately the stability problem was real and went into sh*t in one month.
It has stopped my shedding which was huge (and still is) bringing it to zero, and has awaken dormient follicles enough to give me cosmetic results in just few weeks, It was really impressive.
I’ve decided to join here cause now seem you want to recreate the lotion, which honestly is the only solution, and I can help you cause I know how to do it.
I know shitty Italian companies like Fidia they’re gonna take forever, so in my opinion copying the patent is the only solution.
I’ve studied the patent for the last two year so I know exactly how to replicate the lotion, but it’s gonna be expensive so I haven’t replicated it yet.
I will write extensively in the next days, but to give you two hint:

First there is an old patent by brotzu which explain in detail how to create good liposome it gives some advice which aren’t in the last one.

Second you can’t create liposome with a sonicator as written on the patent, cause is expensive and difficult to create liposome with unless you are trained to or you have a dynamic light scattering device to check the size of liposome.
Don’t forget liposomes must be around 100nm, so the only solution is to use a liposome extruder.
[cant post link yet, btw it’s ttscientific] This company has the lowest price, give a look.
200w_d.gif

Hopefully you're the real deal and live in the States